I love anime. Hence, why I'm here. But, I've always been afraid to tell someone I like anime. I've told a few friends before once, and they made fun of me for it. I told them I liked Naruto and all they did was laugh. So since then, no one knows that I watch anime. I don't tell anyone unfortunatley. My Dad HATED when I watched Naruto and put on my officialy Naruto headband on. He said that crap is stupid. This is the only place where I can fully enjoy anime with other people who are just as enthusiastic about it as I am. I only have 1 friend that likes anime. So always talk to him about it. There is an Anime Club at school but if anyone knew I was in it they'd make fun of me (which I'm afraid of :P). I've always been scared of people knowing I watch anime. People look down on it I guess.

So my questions are:
Have you ever been afraid of anyone knowing you like and watch anime? Or have yuo told the World and not cared what people think about you?

If you're the second one, then I'm jealous of you. I wish I didn't care but I do. And if you guys could give me some tips on how to not let people get to me like this I'd appreciate it. Thanks fellow anime lovers! ^_^