Battle of the Month May Phase 3 Theme
Theme: Stock Preset
Finally, a duel for the ages; or for the month of May anyway. Of course, because its down to our last two people, I am going to make this theme as annoying as possible because I find it amusing. The benefit is, the sooner I get the entries, the sooner I can start judging, but you still have the entire week to twiddle your thumbs.
Which really begs the question… do you enter first to get it over with? OR, do you wait to see what the other person comes with but risk being late? And, that’s not cheating.
Anyway, stock preset, self explanatory. Use the stock provided at the bottom. Cache is, I am only giving you the one stock.
1) The signature must not be larger than "500x250" and no smaller than “350x80”. Any signature over the limit in either direction will be disqualified.
2) Animation may be used provided its size does not exceed 1MB
3) Check with Serated if you are unsure about "appropriate content" for this contest (E.G. no ‘H’ based images or anything too ecchi)
4) All entries MUST be in by 19:00 GMT (non-adjusted) Saturday, May 21st, 2011.
5) All entries MUST be have “Animegalleries.net” on your entry signature. Entries that do not have this will NOT be part of the competition unless edited.
6) By entering, you are giving ‘Animegalleries.net’ irrevocable right to use your entry through site promotion and so on (Artists will still be credited).
1) This topic will be acting as the receiving point and voting for the BOTM. All participants will post their entries here; this contest is NOT anonymous. All comments, concerns, questions, etc, shall be directed to Serated in the form of personal message.
2) Your entry must abide by the above rules, and must be made by you. It may not be used in any other contests on this forum, however, you may post it anywhere else you like during the waiting period. The entry must be made by you.
3) The process by how the entries are randomized will occur in one of 3 manors. 1, the first entry posted, will be pitted against the last entry posted. 2, the first entry posted, and the middle entry posted will be pitted against each other. 3, entries will be pitted against each other sequentially (Ie. The 1st and 3rd, the 2nd and 4th entries).
Due date is Wednesday, May 21st, 2011.
Participant List (2/16):
Here, have a Sandwich~