AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yoko's true love?

Senior Member Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 Controller Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2012 04:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LPHybridSoldier PSN ID: LPHybridSoldier

Default Yoko's true love?

Ok so if you watch Gurren Lagann you know there's this sexy hot chick named Yoko. And almost every guy that meets her finds her attractive. But who should she be with?

we all know that every guy she kisses dies. But since Simon is awesome and won't die, shouldn't he be with her? I mean she likes BA guys, and since Nia dies, they'd be perfect for each other.

I think she should be with Simon. They're really perfect for each other. What do you think?

Btw I think Yoko might be the sexiest anime character ever. Answer this if you want to too!

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

Default Re: Yoko's true love?

The way things ended I almost assumed that they would have gotten together at one point but they never did. (Disappointing to say the least)
    As far as being good for each other is concerned Simon and Nia where a good match and Yoko and her first love worked really well.
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kamina, without a doubt. Even at the very end, the person in her thoughts and for whom she said she was fighting for was Kamina.

That's not to say that she and Simon couldn't have pulled it off, but I don't think it would've gone over very smoothly.

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

Member genesic123 is a splendid one to behold genesic123 is a splendid one to behold genesic123 is a splendid one to behold genesic123 is a splendid one to behold genesic123 is a splendid one to behold genesic123 is a splendid one to behold genesic123 is a splendid one to behold genesic123's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2013 08:15 PM
    Threads

No one.No, i am not being cruel here.Yoko's heart will always belong to kamina.The ending to me wasn't really a sad one.She became a teacher and fulfilled her passion.Yoko being a teacher was what kamina would have wanted anyway.

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2014 12:36 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Kamina. Bar none. The second guy she fell in love with was almost Kamina's double in personality...Simon is Simon and he was better suited to Nia, even though she died too. That's just Japanese romance all over for you though...They LOVE thier tragedies.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Member Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori's Avatar
    Gil
    Approved
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2013 03:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kazetori- Steam ID: Kazetori

It would have been sad if Simon ended up with Yoko even after Nia died. I would feel like he betrayed Nia... Besides, Yoko will always love Kamina.

Senior Member Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 Controller Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2012 04:40 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LPHybridSoldier PSN ID: LPHybridSoldier

I'm surprised people are still commenting on this to be honest.

Anyway, I think it would've been cool if Simon and Yoko paired up. They're both BA. And Simon can't really die since he's a beast. But it would've been kind of a d*ck move on Simon's part if he just lost Nia and then went straight to Yoko. Unless of course Nia said "move on". Then Simon could've without any problems. Now that I think about it, I miss Nia. It's really freaking stupid what happened to her. That is one of the many reasons I found Gurren Lagann kind of a shotty series.

[witty remark] Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    519 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2014 04:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

With Kamina.
    And yes. Yoko is very hot.

Junior Member Godzilla is a splendid one to behold Godzilla is a splendid one to behold Godzilla is a splendid one to behold Godzilla is a splendid one to behold Godzilla is a splendid one to behold Godzilla is a splendid one to behold Godzilla is a splendid one to behold Godzilla's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2011 06:21 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FlaredBird2

She should stay in love with Kamina.

Junior Member BluShades has a brilliant future BluShades has a brilliant future BluShades has a brilliant future BluShades has a brilliant future BluShades has a brilliant future BluShades has a brilliant future BluShades has a brilliant future BluShades has a brilliant future BluShades has a brilliant future BluShades has a brilliant future BluShades has a brilliant future BluShades's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2012 10:42 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BluShades PSN ID: BluShades Steam ID: BluShades

Name:  sonya-kiss-of-death-2.gif
Views: 9
Size:  768.4 KB lol

Coolest thing on the internet in 1995

Junior Member azunyan is on a distinguished road azunyan's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2011 08:41 PM
    Threads

Kamina, definitely.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information