AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 41 of 41

Thread: Growing up differently

  1. #26
    Senior Member sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl's Avatar
    Gil
    3,199.76
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cool
    Gifts Spinning Beach Ball Doom 172 - Pichu
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2011 07:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    over the rainbow<3
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    101

    Default Re: Growing up differently

    Quote Originally Posted by aether View Post
    Well each has their own choices and to be honest the church did help me with my depression so kinda why I go
    i understand that, it makes sense ^.^
    i've never wanted eternal life though =\

    rainbows

  2. #27
    The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    1,788.65
    Gender
    My Mood
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2014 03:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Britain
    Threads
    37
    Posts
    4,792
    Blog Entries
    88
    Rep Power
    1106
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: aether370

    Default Re: Growing up differently

    Quote Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
    i understand that, it makes sense ^.^
    i've never wanted eternal life though =\
    The way I look at it is this, it brings joy to my trodden self esteem and it helps pick me up when I don't see the path.
    Eternal life well if I get it so be it if I don't oh well, doesn't really bother me

  3. #28
    Senior Member sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl's Avatar
    Gil
    3,199.76
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cool
    Gifts Spinning Beach Ball Doom 172 - Pichu
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2011 07:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    over the rainbow<3
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    101

    Default Re: Growing up differently

    Quote Originally Posted by aether View Post
    The way I look at it is this, it brings joy to my trodden self esteem and it helps pick me up when I don't see the path.
    Eternal life well if I get it so be it if I don't oh well, doesn't really bother me
    if you want to hear my point of view i'll tell you, but if you'd rather not i don't mind =3

    rainbows

  4. #29
    The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    1,788.65
    Gender
    My Mood
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2014 03:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Britain
    Threads
    37
    Posts
    4,792
    Blog Entries
    88
    Rep Power
    1106
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: aether370

    Default Re: Growing up differently

    Quote Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
    if you want to hear my point of view i'll tell you, but if you'd rather not i don't mind =3
    What is your point of view? I am very curious

  5. #30
    Senior Member sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl's Avatar
    Gil
    3,199.76
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cool
    Gifts Spinning Beach Ball Doom 172 - Pichu
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2011 07:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    over the rainbow<3
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    101

    Default Re: Growing up differently

    Quote Originally Posted by aether View Post
    What is your point of view? I am very curious
    just that i don't need a god because i'm happy as i am not having those huge rules hang over my shoulder. also knowing that this is my only time to live so i try to live as happy as i can and not sweat the small things because i want to enjoy living while i can. >.<

    rainbows

  6. #31
    The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    1,788.65
    Gender
    My Mood
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2014 03:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Britain
    Threads
    37
    Posts
    4,792
    Blog Entries
    88
    Rep Power
    1106
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: aether370

    Default Re: Growing up differently

    Quote Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
    just that i don't need a god because i'm happy as i am not having those huge rules hang over my shoulder. also knowing that this is my only time to live so i try to live as happy as i can and not sweat the small things because i want to enjoy living while i can. >.<
    So long as you are happy with that then why should you change that

  7. #32
    Senior Member sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl's Avatar
    Gil
    3,199.76
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cool
    Gifts Spinning Beach Ball Doom 172 - Pichu
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2011 07:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    over the rainbow<3
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    101

    Default Re: Growing up differently

    Quote Originally Posted by aether View Post
    So long as you are happy with that then why should you change that
    i don't know o.o

    but i just like it when everyone's happy ^.^

    rainbows

  8. #33
    The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    1,788.65
    Gender
    My Mood
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2014 03:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Britain
    Threads
    37
    Posts
    4,792
    Blog Entries
    88
    Rep Power
    1106
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: aether370

    Default Re: Growing up differently

    Quote Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
    i don't know o.o

    but i just like it when everyone's happy ^.^
    When everyone around you is happy everything seems to be so much better

  9. #34
    Senior Member sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl's Avatar
    Gil
    3,199.76
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cool
    Gifts Spinning Beach Ball Doom 172 - Pichu
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2011 07:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    over the rainbow<3
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    101

    Default Re: Growing up differently

    Quote Originally Posted by aether View Post
    When everyone around you is happy everything seems to be so much better
    it does<3
    (i think we're spamming, we should stop)

    rainbows

  10. Thanks -GAZKUL-, Meenah thanked for this post
  11. #35
    Elphie's Hubby. Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    55,642.14
    Gender
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2012 11:43 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada.
    Age
    20
    Threads
    33
    Posts
    1,197
    Blog Entries
    43
    Rep Power
    1359

    Default Re: Growing up differently

    Quote Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
    i understand that, it makes sense ^.^
    i've never wanted eternal life though =\
    Quote Originally Posted by aether View Post
    The way I look at it is this, it brings joy to my trodden self esteem and it helps pick me up when I don't see the path.
    Eternal life well if I get it so be it if I don't oh well, doesn't really bother me
    Quote Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
    just that i don't need a god because i'm happy as i am not having those huge rules hang over my shoulder. also knowing that this is my only time to live so i try to live as happy as i can and not sweat the small things because i want to enjoy living while i can. >.<
    Solid points. THOUGHT OL' DJ SCRUFFY THE WISE WOULD CHIME IN.

    I agree with you, @sasu_girl , eternal life isn't always a good thing. Here's a quote from the movie Troy which I find very true and appropriate: "The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now, and we will never be here again."

    Mortality does make everything all the more meaningful, and makes us cherish each and every moment. Also, the "rules" you're referring to are made so that we can be happy. As a Catholic, I do try to follow these rules. However, I'm completely open to all ideas and opinions. Like you, I believe that life here overall is more meaningful than what eternal life would be. It sort of upsets me when people use eternal life as an excuse to not really care or cherish their time here. It seems like a lot of people try to brush it off.

    DAT'S MY TWO CENTS. I AM PREPARED FOR THE TOMATOES TO BE THROWN AT ME FOR MY LACK OF SOLID CONTRIBUTION. -leaves-

  12. #36
    Member whereswally007 is a splendid one to behold whereswally007 is a splendid one to behold whereswally007 is a splendid one to behold whereswally007 is a splendid one to behold whereswally007 is a splendid one to behold whereswally007 is a splendid one to behold whereswally007 is a splendid one to behold whereswally007's Avatar
    Gil
    206.27
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2011 11:17 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    24
    Threads
    17
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Growing up differently

    Quote Originally Posted by chiisanae View Post
    If they tell you to die in a car... makes me ponder really. Can you explain that please.
    Well the way i drive some might say im a di**he*d or reckless but really ijust know my timings and how to control my car, so people would always say i would die in a car because they think i will do something stuiped it would be the end of me etc... do you understand now

  13. #37
    Senior Member Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    5,528.34
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts Eternal Moon Article Mercury Star Wand Top Tuxedo Mask Rose
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Not Earth
    Age
    32
    Threads
    77
    Posts
    4,416
    Blog Entries
    305
    Rep Power
    6587

    Default Re: Growing up differently

    My mom was a Dolphin and my dad was an Anteater. I wore banana peels for shoes and cotton candy for clothes.

    I got picked on all the time, it was devastating ;___;

  14. Likes Aleyna liked this post
  15. #38
    Senior Member sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl's Avatar
    Gil
    3,199.76
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cool
    Gifts Spinning Beach Ball Doom 172 - Pichu
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2011 07:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    over the rainbow<3
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    101

    Default Re: Growing up differently

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Scruffy View Post
    Solid points. THOUGHT OL' DJ SCRUFFY THE WISE WOULD CHIME IN.

    I agree with you, @sasu_girl , eternal life isn't always a good thing. Here's a quote from the movie Troy which I find very true and appropriate: "The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now, and we will never be here again."

    Mortality does make everything all the more meaningful, and makes us cherish each and every moment. Also, the "rules" you're referring to are made so that we can be happy. As a Catholic, I do try to follow these rules. However, I'm completely open to all ideas and opinions. Like you, I believe that life here overall is more meaningful than what eternal life would be. It sort of upsets me when people use eternal life as an excuse to not really care or cherish their time here. It seems like a lot of people try to brush it off.

    DAT'S MY TWO CENTS. I AM PREPARED FOR THE TOMATOES TO BE THROWN AT ME FOR MY LACK OF SOLID CONTRIBUTION. -leaves-
    that's so deep<333

    i know, i just don't take kindly to some of the rules ._. but i understand them ^.^

    rainbows

  16. Likes Scruffy liked this post
  17. #39
    The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    1,788.65
    Gender
    My Mood
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2014 03:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Britain
    Threads
    37
    Posts
    4,792
    Blog Entries
    88
    Rep Power
    1106
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: aether370

    Default Re: Growing up differently

    Quote Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
    it does<3
    (i think we're spamming, we should stop)
    We can't help it if we're the only ones being active

  18. #40
    The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    6,191.90
    Gender
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Carlisle, Cumbria.
    Age
    21
    Threads
    89
    Posts
    2,818
    Blog Entries
    16
    Rep Power
    1637

    Default Re: Growing up differently

    If you're going to bicker about religion please do it in the appropriate place instead of littering the forum

    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...94#post2562494

  19. #41
    Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    1,907,093.58
    Gender
    My Mood
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2014 01:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    23
    Threads
    282
    Posts
    6,514
    Blog Entries
    19
    Rep Power
    9680

    Default Re: Growing up differently

    Lets see: I grew up living with my autistic brother and I still do. Because of this I have had to stay home a lot and take care of my family, and also there is looks on almost everything in our house including the freezer and refrigerator.

    I never got any sort of video game console(except a game boy) until I was 18 when I got my Nintendo DSi and Wii, because my parents thought my brother would break it.

    I also never got my own tv, dvd player, and cell phone until I was 18.

    All of the things I got that are listed above this sentence, I bought with my own money.

    I bought my own laptop when I was 15. I am on it right now. Still works wonderfully with Windows 7 now on it. XD

    My family didn't get a dvd player until I was 15, and there wasn't an hd tv until I was 18.

    We had dial up internet until I was 15.

    I didn't really make any solid friends until I was 16, because I was picked on so much throughout school, but I didn't really mind being alone until I actually made friends.

    I used to capture amphibians, reptiles, and insects and then try to sell them on the street to people.

    I did a lot of tree climbing.

    I used to wake up at 4:00 in the morning to watch Cowboy Bebop, when then when my mom saw me watch Dragon Ball Z during the day, she forbid me to ever watch it.

    I was forbidden to play 007 video games at friends houses, yet I still watched my friends play the games.

    I went from being outside almost all the time, until I went from never being outside, once the internet became not dial up anymore.

    I used my mm's and skittles to make watercolor paint when I would run out of watercolor paint to use.

    I would collect rocks. I loved collecting quartz, because I thought they were sparkley and shiny.

    The only reason I signed up for swimming lessons, was so I could swim underwater. I would do that a lot, go underwater, whenever the teacher would talk.

    I only signed up for gymnastics to jump on the trampolines, and I swim gymnastics as well as swimming when my parents got a small pool and a trampoline for my brother to help him relax as a way of therapy for him.

    I used to make playdoh, necklaces, bracelets, candy, and all kinds of stuff to sell to kids on the block, because I was always out plotting to get money.

    I pulled almost all of my baby teeth out of my mouth, because I knew the tooth fairy gave me money.

    I spent most of my money on bubble gum.

    If I wasn't climbing trees, selling stuff to get money, dancing to music, I was riding around everywhere on my bike.

    I was taught how to take care of myself when I was 4 and stayed home alone when I was 4, because my parents worked a lot.

    If I wasn't at home, I was chilling in the ghetto in North Minneapolis in my mom's old neighborhood or at the school in my mom's neighborhood that my mom taught at.

    I volunteered a lot to help out at my mom's school, cause I started getting into trouble a lot, if I wasn't being watched cause I used to pop pills and get into arguments and fights with people.

    There's so much stuff I could list, but that's all I'm going to write for now.

    From SkullMuffins on deviantart

    Facebook|Tumblr

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Growing old with AF
    By Ellxeeva in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 06-30-2012, 08:41 PM
  2. Growing out of anime?
    By Yoko Littner in forum General Anime & Manga
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 04:44 PM
  3. My growing Collection
    By estrago1 in forum Traditional Art
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 07:22 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts