AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Little help, y'all?

Junior Member Yamana Boogie is on a distinguished road Yamana Boogie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2011 10:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Little help, y'all?

Howdy, y'all!

I registered because I have been Googling for a while now and can't find the Mecha movie I was thinking of and feel no closer to my goal.

I saw it a long time ago and all I remember is that I liked it and a few specific scenes.

So, good people, help me out. (Please?)
    1. There is a scene where the pilot steps out of the robot to reload the robot's gun. The robot's gun is a revolver and the robot kneels on one knee and rests the gun with the tip of the barrel pointing downwards. Not straight down, but at a forty-five degree angle. I believe the pilot is reloading while a freight elevator either lowers or rises with both the pilot and robot on it. I think the revolver is a six shot snub nose. The shells are stored in a compartment in the robot's leg and are at least half the height of the pilot.
    2. The final battle, or a pivotal battle, occurs on either the deck of an aircraft carrier or oil rig. It might be an abandoned ship or oil rig. I remember the sky being black and the oil rig or ship's platform as blackened and appearing in disrepair.
    3. Before the final battle all is quiet until a crow appears and caws. There's a tight shot of the crow, presumably representing death.
    4. I would have seen this more than ten years ago, so it must be fairly old. I think it may have been the early nineties when I saw it, but it might have been old at the time. I don't really know. (At least ten years ago.)
    5. I'm fairly certain it was a film and not an episode of some series.
    I know this is all pretty vague, but I thought if I could tap the collective knowledge of some fellow nerds I might crack the case.

I saw this a long time ago, so if the description is close to something you know then just throw the name out there.

What say you, fellow nerds?

Also... is this a rude thing to do? Just join to ask a question? If so, just say so and I will vamoose.

Sincerely,

Yamana Boogie

Copyright 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Ice Cream Bamboo Cup Notebook
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2014 09:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Felsho

Default Re: Little help, y'all?

It's probably one of the movies of the Mobile Police Patlabor series, but I'm not sure which one.

Junior Member Yamana Boogie is on a distinguished road Yamana Boogie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2011 10:59 PM
    Threads

Default Hmm...

Cool. Thanks!

I guess that will be my starting point.

Take a look at some clips maybe and see if anything looks familiar?

Another question.

Is the style of animation fairly consistent throughout this series and its movies? (Just so I can eliminate it if I know the style's not right.)

Thanks again!

- Boogie

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information