AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kyo's promblems and that girl's relation ship to him

Demon wolf boy (Member) konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2012 05:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Markham, Illinois, United States, 107943535893224, Markham, Illinois
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Konkikushuro PSN ID: DemonslayerKon

Post Kyo's promblems and that girl's relation ship to him

Kyo has many problems but by the looks of it not too many friends and who is that girl who loves him post talks and responces here... i started watching at episode 18...
    Done by me~

I'll be your sword, and you can be my Shield.

-------------------------------------------------------
    Love is a Double-Edged Blade, if you caren't careful you'll be cut, and most times...it's a cut that won't heal...
    ~ This is something I've learned so many times in my young age, be careful, and do not listen to your heart all the time...otherwise, you'll be fataly wounded...
    Konkikushuro ~Divine swordsman

Junior Member rainysidewalks has a spectacular aura about rainysidewalks has a spectacular aura about rainysidewalks has a spectacular aura about rainysidewalks's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2010 10:19 AM
    Threads

I think she was just a random girl....I don't think she appears in the story after that one episode.

however I believe in the manga there (a different) is a girl in his class (later in the story) who seriously asks him to go out with her, and he says no...and that took up a good portion of a chapter of the story.
    Come visit Farewell Feeling, my Eng/Japanese webmanga!
    it has drama! comedy! action! boys with hair clips!
    ☆☆ http://farewellfeeling.smackjeeves.com/ ☆☆

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kyo is so different and has many problems because he is the cat, the one animal in that story with the horrid life. Though Kagura is her the name the one who is madly in love with him. And as far as the anime goes she dose not have a very big part. However in the manga is a much more involved character.
    http://fruitsbasket.aucifer.com/char...ofile.php?ID=7
    Gero Server Guru

Junior Member Clearly Unfocused is on a distinguished road Clearly Unfocused's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 03:31 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Kyo's promblems and that girl's relation ship to him

Yes, Kyo has a lot of problems, all because of being the cat. He is isolated and feels lonely. He also feels like he lives in the shadow of Yuki and that everyone likes Yuki more than they like him. His issues are all justified. Kagura is in love with him and, yes, their history is explained a lot more in the manga.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information