AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 52

Thread: Cheerleader Punished for not Cheering Rapist

  1. #26
    Junior Member Eruibar is on a distinguished road Eruibar's Avatar
    Gil
    671.56
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2011 06:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Cheerleader Punished for not Cheering Rapist

    Drunk sex or rape, it is a HIGH SCHOOL GAME. Who the heck is policing the cheerleaders to make sure they are cheering, and why does the superintendent care so vehemently in the first place? Apparently someone never made it out of high school emotionally.

    I won't even get close to the drunk sex or rape problem, because that just leaves a lot of people banging their heads against the wall, but considering there was obvious negative feelings between the two anyway, it was ridix to insist she cheer for him. They should have just left her alone. The fact they didn't tells me that the superintendent was probably a supporter of the boy in the rape case however many months before, and probably was already sore with the girl as it was.

  2. #27
    Senior Member Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    5,196.07
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts Eternal Moon Article Mercury Star Wand Top Tuxedo Mask Rose
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Not Earth
    Age
    32
    Threads
    77
    Posts
    4,392
    Blog Entries
    304
    Rep Power
    6559

    Default Re: Cheerleader Punished for not Cheering Rapist

    Quote Originally Posted by Eruibar View Post
    Drunk sex or rape, it is a HIGH SCHOOL GAME. Who the heck is policing the cheerleaders to make sure they are cheering, and why does the superintendent care so vehemently in the first place? Apparently someone never made it out of high school emotionally.

    I won't even get close to the drunk sex or rape problem, because that just leaves a lot of people banging their heads against the wall, but considering there was obvious negative feelings between the two anyway, it was ridix to insist she cheer for him. They should have just left her alone. The fact they didn't tells me that the superintendent was probably a supporter of the boy in the rape case however many months before, and probably was already sore with the girl as it was.

    I don't know why, but a lot of people, usually in a position of power in a school or college, seem to believe that men or boys involved in sports of some kind are gods and can do no wrong, even if they commit heinous crimes. They will usually vote in the athlete's honor, stating "his life should not be ruined" (which is absolutely true if he proves innocent.) However, in the case of them not being innocents, the victim is usually blamed and made to be an outcast, which adds to their already crushing despair over the attack.

    It really says something about our extremely misogynistic culture.

  3. #28
    Viva la Touhou !!!!! CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack's Avatar
    Gil
    3,395.78
    Gender
    My Mood
    Bored
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2014 08:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    SCP Foundation Site# (CENSORED)
    Age
    34
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    889
    Blog Entries
    7
    Rep Power
    700
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: SabotageDaemon

    Default Re: Cheerleader Punished for not Cheering Rapist

    What I cant believe is the fact that the guys was still on the basketball team. Your grades slip and your off the team (pft), but rape a student AND confess about said rape and he still stays in that school representing its team spirit? And of all things to have the cheerleader chant "Put it in?" She has every right to feel uncomfortable of saying such a thing after an event such as rape.

    And on top of that, they say its not the boys fault; that he and the two other assailants was just drunk due to irresponsible adults and so therefore they too are victims. Its as if they're saying they was under "mind control" and didn't know what they were doing. I'm sorry, I don't care how drunk I were to get, Id NEVER rape someone. There is always still some morality and awareness in people before they pass out. They were aware when they locked the door. They were aware when others tried to come to the victims rescue and they escaped out a bathroom window. The court's and school administration's excuses are utter BS.

    I do especially like one person's comment on the page:
    This girl should contact feminist legal organizations or even better, GLORIA ALRED, the uber woman lawyer from Los Angeles, to represent her now.
    Hell, why not? That would take this to a whole new level when high-profile California lawyers get involved. And feminist organizations tear into this stuff like Hannibal and a human liver.

    I also love that others have posted all names involved and even the superintendent's business number and direct extension. Ha!

    The country has gone mad. More and more situations about schools and districts making outstandingly gross negligent decisions against innocent students and the guilty walking free is going too far.




  4. #29
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    817,628.48
    Gender
    Gifts Cookie Paperclip Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2014 11:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Just down from the House of Crosses in Alabama.
    Age
    25
    Threads
    53
    Posts
    4,147
    Blog Entries
    41
    Rep Power
    1335
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

    Default Re: Cheerleader Punished for not Cheering Rapist

    Quote Originally Posted by CapnJack View Post
    And on top of that, they say its not the boys fault; that he and the two other assailants was just drunk due to irresponsible adults and so therefore they too are victims. Its as if they're saying they was under "mind control" and didn't know what they were doing. I'm sorry, I don't care how drunk I were to get, Id NEVER rape someone. There is always still some morality and awareness in people before they pass out. They were aware when they locked the door. They were aware when others tried to come to the victims rescue and they escaped out a bathroom window. The court's and school administration's excuses are utter BS.
    Again, where are you getting this information on the rape? Now granted, I haven't dug into this any deeper, but I've yet to see any more information being posted in the thread. As far as alcohol as an excuse, well how much you had doesn't matter, 1 beer (shot or glass of wine) is enough for someone to claim rape even if you both were consious and consenting prior and during the act. Now, the court system has gotten a lot better with dealing with drunken sex. Now they acting try to figure out if the charge was just because someone regretted having drunken sex. But until y'all prove that it was forced rape and not drunken sex, you cannot assume so. If you have found more information on the subject, from a creditible source, please share. Until then, don't spread rumors with false knowledge.
    Last edited by DeathBlade/13.666; 05-14-2011 at 12:58 PM.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.


  5. Likes Anoleis liked this post
  6. #30
    Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    56,720.12
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2014 08:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    25
    Threads
    97
    Posts
    3,792
    Blog Entries
    34
    Rep Power
    2667

    Default Re: Cheerleader Punished for not Cheering Rapist

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post
    I don't know why, but a lot of people, usually in a position of power in a school or college, seem to believe that men or boys involved in sports of some kind are gods and can do no wrong, even if they commit heinous crimes. They will usually vote in the athlete's honor, stating "his life should not be ruined" (which is absolutely true if he proves innocent.) However, in the case of them not being innocents, the victim is usually blamed and made to be an outcast, which adds to their already crushing despair over the attack.

    It really says something about our extremely misogynistic culture.
    Of course when a female accuses a male of anything, he must be proven innocent, or else remain guilty by default. The reason why the jury will only find the defendant "guilty" or "not guilty" is because we all know an accused man is not innocent (women never lie), but somehow our misogynist culture tends to pick things like evidence over some girl's word. It's mind boggling.

  7. #31
    Senior Member Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    5,196.07
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts Eternal Moon Article Mercury Star Wand Top Tuxedo Mask Rose
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Not Earth
    Age
    32
    Threads
    77
    Posts
    4,392
    Blog Entries
    304
    Rep Power
    6559

    Default Re: Cheerleader Punished for not Cheering Rapist

    Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    Of course when a female accuses a male of anything, he must be proven innocent, or else remain guilty by default. The reason why the jury will only find the defendant "guilty" or "not guilty" is because we all know an accused man is not innocent (women never lie), but somehow our misogynist culture tends to pick things like evidence over some girl's word. It's mind boggling.
    I think you were too busy with sarcasm to even care that I didn't say women never lie. I was talking only in a specific scenario.

    Also, the "he said, she said" debate is a slippery slope of pointlessness.

  8. #32
    Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    56,720.12
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2014 08:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    25
    Threads
    97
    Posts
    3,792
    Blog Entries
    34
    Rep Power
    2667

    Default Re: Cheerleader Punished for not Cheering Rapist

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post
    I think you were too busy with sarcasm to even care that I didn't say women never lie. I was talking only in a specific scenario.

    Also, the "he said, she said" debate is a slippery slope of pointlessness.
    I guess the point flew over your head then.
    It should be natural that by default we would treat the accused as innocent unless proven guilty, not the other way around. This would be especially the case if you already know the accused and have reason to trust their word. There is no penalty for lying about rape and athletes are a common target.

  9. #33
    Senior Member Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    5,196.07
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts Eternal Moon Article Mercury Star Wand Top Tuxedo Mask Rose
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Not Earth
    Age
    32
    Threads
    77
    Posts
    4,392
    Blog Entries
    304
    Rep Power
    6559

    Default Re: Cheerleader Punished for not Cheering Rapist

    Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    I guess the point flew over your head then.
    It should be natural that by default we would treat the accused as innocent unless proven guilty, not the other way around. This would be especially the case if you already know the accused and have reason to trust their word. There is no penalty for lying about rape and athletes are a common target.
    Yes, innocent until proven guilty, should have re-worded that part of my post.

    But I don't really see any reason for women to claim that athletes rape them more often, thus making them a "target". Can you explain a bit more why athletes would be chosen as a "common target?" what is the correlation between rape and athletes?

    ... or, could it simply be that some athletes are just more likely to rape? (power, popularity, entitlement?) maybe, maybe not ... I don't know, why don't you explain your reasoning, since things just tend to fly over my head.
    Last edited by Miss Electric Moonlight; 05-14-2011 at 09:11 PM.

  10. #34
    Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    56,720.12
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2014 08:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    25
    Threads
    97
    Posts
    3,792
    Blog Entries
    34
    Rep Power
    2667

    Default Re: Cheerleader Punished for not Cheering Rapist

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post
    Yes, innocent until proven guilty, should have re-worded that part of my post.

    But I don't see any reason for women to claim that athletes rape more commonly, and thus making them a "target". Can you explain a bit more why athletes would be chosen as a "common target?" what is the correlation between rape and athletes?

    ... or, could it simply be that some athletes are just more likely to rape? maybe, maybe not ... I don't know, why don't you explain your reasoning, since things just tend to fly over my head.
    An popular athlete is likely to have an obsessed fan girl who gets upset when she realizes that he was her feelings where unrequited and that he only had sex with her for the purpose of having sex.

    But I don't see any reason for women to claim that athletes rape more commonly
    See, you still seem to have the mindset that all women are reporting actual rapes, as opposed to well, lying. Also, when an individual accuses another individual of an offense, they aren't accusing every collective the accused belongs to over other collectives (i.e. claiming the cookie monster raped you does not mean you find Muppets more prone to rape).

  11. #35
    Senior Member Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    5,196.07
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts Eternal Moon Article Mercury Star Wand Top Tuxedo Mask Rose
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Not Earth
    Age
    32
    Threads
    77
    Posts
    4,392
    Blog Entries
    304
    Rep Power
    6559

    Default Re: Cheerleader Punished for not Cheering Rapist

    Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    An popular athlete is likely to have an obsessed fan girl who gets upset when she realizes that he was her feelings where unrequited and that he only had sex with her for the purpose of having sex.
    A distinct possibility, or:

    an athlete, through his numerous possibilities and including his (usual) overbearing sense of entitlement (not making a blanket statement, this only applies to these such athletes, not all), might think he can simply do what he wants with a woman considering he's well, been doing that most of his life. And this kind of person also knows there's little chance that any word against him will fail, simply because he's in a position of power. Usually rapists have some sort of power, cause see, that's primarly what rape in all it's forms, is about.

    See, you still seem to have the mindset that all women are reporting actual rapes, as opposed to well, lying. Also, when an individual accuses another individual of an offense, they aren't accusing every collective the accused belongs to over other collectives (i.e. claiming the cookie monster raped you does not mean you find Muppets more prone to rape).
    No, see, I don't have that mindset at all. Obviously not all reported rapes are actual rapes, and the women who lie about being raped make it _that much harder_ for actual rape victims to come forward, including ruining the lives of the people they falsely accuse.

    However, this also takes into account that most rapes aren't reported in the first place because, well obviously, reporting you've been raped by sir popular isn't an easy thing to confront, let alone admit to authorities who wish to bring it into the open, and to the courts, and to family, and to everyone else who wishes to treat you with judgement and contempt, including the perpetrator themselves.

    Rather than just singling out athletes, it makes more sense to say that people in positions of power are the "targets", and some women use that to their advantage.
    Last edited by Miss Electric Moonlight; 05-14-2011 at 09:31 PM.

  12. #36
    Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    5,474.71
    Gender
    My Mood
    Tired
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2013 06:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Age
    21
    Threads
    138
    Posts
    2,563
    Blog Entries
    17
    Rep Power
    2386

    Default Re: Cheerleader Punished for not Cheering Rapist

    Okay...whoa O.o; this is seriously messed up ^^; I side with the girl 100% I mean, get raped and then have to pay the school $45,000? >___> it's like, what the hell.

    Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

    The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"



  13. #37
    Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    56,720.12
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2014 08:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    25
    Threads
    97
    Posts
    3,792
    Blog Entries
    34
    Rep Power
    2667

    Default Re: Cheerleader Punished for not Cheering Rapist

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post
    However, this also takes into account that most rapes aren't reported in the first place because, well obviously, reporting you've been raped by sir popular isn't an easy thing to confront, let alone admit to authorities who wish to bring it into the open, and to the courts, and to family, and to everyone else who wishes to treat you with judgement and contempt, including the perpetrator themselves.
    The reason most rapes aren't reported because most rape occurs in prison where the victim is a male for whom few people give a damn.
    But, let's not complicate things and just pretend that only women get raped and most of them are too afraid to report it. There are no legal consequences for lying about rape even when it is unequivocally proven that the accusation was a lie. The worst an accuser really faces at the end of the day is to have their credibility questioned, which is dust in comparison to the stigma attached to being accused. It's no coincidence or accident you typed "proves innocent", it's the typical attitude a falsely accused person has to deal with.
    There are plenty of cases where it is much more difficult to admit that some sexual act was consensual than to claim it was rape. There are plenty of cases where people have claimed to be raped to seek attention. There are no legal ramifications for destroying an innocent person's life in this way, while there are such for rape.
    Last edited by Wio; 05-14-2011 at 10:00 PM.

  14. #38
    Senior Member Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics's Avatar
    Gil
    3,967.06
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts Mario Blooper Beer Wolf
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 07:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    22
    Threads
    10
    Posts
    202
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    530
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Harmonics12

    Default Re: Cheerleader Punished for not Cheering Rapist

    Why was she drunk in the first place? Legal drinking age is 21 in USA...

    I'm not siding with anyone. The guy, girl, and superintended are in the wrong. I don't want to sound like a hypocrite or negative (none intended), but people are just stupid now a days.
    Last edited by Harmonics; 05-14-2011 at 10:03 PM.
    ~~Use to be Rempika~~

    "To live is to fight"


    I is the dango - Winter Music~

  15. #39
    Senior Member Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    5,196.07
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts Eternal Moon Article Mercury Star Wand Top Tuxedo Mask Rose
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Not Earth
    Age
    32
    Threads
    77
    Posts
    4,392
    Blog Entries
    304
    Rep Power
    6559

    Default Re: Cheerleader Punished for not Cheering Rapist

    Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    The reason most rapes aren't reported because most rape occurs in prison where the victim is a male for whom few people give a damn.

    LOLwut

    no, the reason most rapes AREN'T REPORTED are for the reasons i've stated above. Even if the rape victim is a man or a child, do you really think they want to admit they've been raped? no.

    There are no legal ramifications for destroying an innocent person's life in this way, while there are such for rape.
    ORLY

    FYI, Uh, cause attacking and violating someone is a crime, destroying someone's credibility/reputation is not, even if they are innocent. Just curious ... do you even think about what you say and even if it makes sense, before you type it? also, all your points i've already addressed you seemed to just gloss over.
    Last edited by Miss Electric Moonlight; 05-14-2011 at 10:15 PM.

  16. #40
    Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    56,720.12
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2014 08:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    25
    Threads
    97
    Posts
    3,792
    Blog Entries
    34
    Rep Power
    2667

    Default Re: Cheerleader Punished for not Cheering Rapist

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post
    LOLwut

    no, the reason most rapes AREN'T REPORTED are for the reasons i've stated above. Even if the rape victim is a man or a child, do you really think they want to admit they've been raped? no.
    If someone is raped in prison, which is where most rapes occur, authorities are going to look the other way. There is nothing for them to gain from reporting it. It's not that they have sometime to lose from claiming they were raped, it's that they've nothing to gain from it. Since institutional rape is funny for you, I'll just stick to the civilian case. In the civilian case I have to question how one counts the number of unreported rapes to come to the conclusion that there are more of them than reported rapes. Also, is there any verification or are is the alleged victim's word just assumed true by default?

    ORLY

    FYI, Uh, cause attacking and violating someone is a crime, destroying someone's credibility/reputation is not. Just curious ... do you even think about what you say and even if it makes sense, before you type it? also, all your points i've already addressed you seemed to just gloss over.
    I'll spell it out for you more, I guess.

    I'm arguing that athletes are more likely to be targeted because they have sex with fans without commitment, the fan ends up feeling betrayed, and accuses the athlete of rape. Thus they would be more likely to accused than some dude who is more monogamous be it voluntarily or not.
    You're arguing that athletes seem themselves as above the law and thinking they can get away with rape. Thus they rape more.

    When you consider the fact that there would be no legal ramifications to making a false accusation (even when it results in an innocent person being in prison for decades), where as there are legal ramifications for rape, my scenario seems far more reasonable for the average case.

  17. #41
    Senior Member Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero's Avatar
    Gil
    1,390.24
    Gender
    Gifts K-on Pick Headphones Aquarius
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info
    Latest Post
    03-26-2013 07:51 PM
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Threads
    68
    Posts
    743
    Blog Entries
    204
    AW Wallpapers
    3
    Rep Power
    754
    Thanks (Given)
    53
    Thanks (Received)
    58
    Likes (Given)
    177
    Likes (Received)
    168
    Dislikes (Given)
    66
    Dislikes (Received)
    18
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Thread
    NEWS: QE3 enacted by FED
    Latest Blog
    Got a DeviantArt

    Default Re: Cheerleader Punished for not Cheering Rapist

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post
    • LOLwut
    • no,
    • AREN'T REPORTED
    • i've
    • no.
    • ORLY
    • FYI, Uh, cause
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post
    Just curious ... do you even think about what you say and even if it makes sense, before you type it?
    Just curious ... do you even think about what you type and even if it makes you seem lacking in intelligence, before you type it?

    I mean, I'm going into the 'Serious Talk' forum and I'm subject to witnessing personal attacks amongst those speaking on an issue along with a complete disregard for the English language; this takes the term 'double whammy' to a whole new level.

    Please, if you're going to insult someone's reasoning in doubting they've even thought things through in their argument, at least do so articulately (using basic grammatical skills aside).

  18. #42
    Senior Member Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    5,196.07
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts Eternal Moon Article Mercury Star Wand Top Tuxedo Mask Rose
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Not Earth
    Age
    32
    Threads
    77
    Posts
    4,392
    Blog Entries
    304
    Rep Power
    6559

    Default Re: Cheerleader Punished for not Cheering Rapist

    Quote Originally Posted by SKillҽⱤ View Post
    Just curious ... do you even think about what you type and even if it makes you seem lacking in intelligence, before you type it?

    I mean, I'm going into the 'Serious Talk' forum and I'm subject to witnessing personal attacks amongst those speaking on an issue along with a complete disregard for the English language; this takes the term 'double whammy' to a whole new level.

    Please, if you're going to insult someone's reasoning in doubting they've even thought things through in their argument, at least do so articulately (using basic grammatical skills aside).
    I've already made articulate points in previous posts; and there is nothing wrong with my usage of English grammar, so do you mean instead that I just shouldn't use internet language such as "LOL" and "orly"? and, can you also explain how internet-based language is a proper part of "The English Language"? I wasn't aware it was.

    As for using capitals, I don't see how that detracts from my "intelligence", considering that I used them simply for emphasis. If I were composing sentences full of "but U dont noe wut your talking bout!!!111?", you'd have a better case, but as it stands, that point you made is null and void.

    I also don't believe i've made any true personal attacks; i've only made criticisms of Wio's reasoning. Regardless of how they feel they've "thought things through" (which is debatable, obviously, if it weren't, there would be no argument); that's pretty much all i've done.
    Last edited by Miss Electric Moonlight; 05-15-2011 at 12:20 AM.

  19. #43
    Senior Member Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero's Avatar
    Gil
    1,390.24
    Gender
    Gifts K-on Pick Headphones Aquarius
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info
    Latest Post
    03-26-2013 07:51 PM
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Threads
    68
    Posts
    743
    Blog Entries
    204
    AW Wallpapers
    3
    Rep Power
    754
    Thanks (Given)
    53
    Thanks (Received)
    58
    Likes (Given)
    177
    Likes (Received)
    168
    Dislikes (Given)
    66
    Dislikes (Received)
    18
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Thread
    NEWS: QE3 enacted by FED
    Latest Blog
    Got a DeviantArt

    Default Re: Cheerleader Punished for not Cheering Rapist

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post
    I've already made articulate points in previous posts; and there is nothing wrong with my usage of English grammar, so do you mean instead that I just shouldn't use internet language such as "LOL" and "orly"? and, can you also explain how internet-based language is a proper part of "The English Language"? I wasn't aware it was.

    As for using capitals, I don't see how that detracts from my "intelligence", considering that I used them simply for emphasis. If I were composing sentences full of "but U dont noe wut your talking bout!!!111?", you'd have a better case, but as it stands, that point you made is null and void.

    I also don't believe i've made any true personal attacks; i've only made criticisms of Wio's reasoning. Regardless of how they feel they've "thought things through" (which is debatable, obviously, if it weren't, there would be no argument); that's pretty much all i've done.
    Your reasoning is flawed because it is too assuming of others' stances on an issue. You've negative-repped me for my statement, saying:
    internet based language = not part of "The English Language", Genius. - Miss M
    when it is a general rule of thumb that the "Serious Talk" forum be for intelligent conversation. Intelligent conversation is usually held under a capacity for proper grammar or attempts at proper spelling, which you've consistently failed to display.

    The fact that you assume of others and you don't even do it under the general terms for intelligent conversation brings me to a point of disgust.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post
    As for using capitals, I don't see how that detracts from my "intelligence", considering that I used them simply for emphasis. If I were composing sentences full of "but U dont noe wut your talking bout!!!111?", you'd have a better case, but as it stands, that point you made is null and void.
    I quoted you in the second quote box of my previous post in response to your statement to Wio,
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post
    LOLwut
    Just curious ... do you even think about what you say and even if it makes sense, before you type it?
    where I said in reply,
    Quote Originally Posted by SKillҽⱤ View Post
    Just curious ... do you even think about what you type and even if it makes you seem lacking in intelligence, before you type it?
    because asking such things without sufficient evidence that the person does not in fact think before they post is rude and uncalled for.

    I have a feeling misquotes and disfunction are to come, so let's move on and I'll eat my negative rep as a reminder of what I was trying to combat - ignorance.
    Last edited by Skilero; 05-15-2011 at 12:54 AM.

  20. #44
    Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    56,720.12
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2014 08:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    25
    Threads
    97
    Posts
    3,792
    Blog Entries
    34
    Rep Power
    2667

    Default Re: Cheerleader Punished for not Cheering Rapist

    I'm also a bit biased because when the Duke and Kobe cases went before the court of law and a jury was made to look at all the evidence and come to a consensus, they were acquitted. I also had a friend who was accused of harassment and was punished despite there being no evidence. This is why I would never enter a room with a kid or women I don't know unless there is a camera or witness.

  21. #45
    Senior Member Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    5,196.07
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts Eternal Moon Article Mercury Star Wand Top Tuxedo Mask Rose
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Not Earth
    Age
    32
    Threads
    77
    Posts
    4,392
    Blog Entries
    304
    Rep Power
    6559

    Default Re: Cheerleader Punished for not Cheering Rapist

    Quote Originally Posted by SKillҽⱤ View Post
    Your reasoning is flawed because it is too assuming of others' stances on an issue. You've negative-repped me for my statement, saying:

    when it is a general rule of thumb that the "Serious Talk" forum be for intelligent conversation. Intelligent conversation is usually held under a capacity for proper grammar or attempts at proper spelling, which you've consistently failed to display.

    The fact that you assume of others and you don't even do it under the general terms for intelligent conversation brings me to a point of disgust.


    I quoted you in the second quote box of my previous post in response to your statement to Wio,

    where I said in reply,


    because asking such things without sufficient evidence that the person does not in fact think before they post is rude and uncalled for.

    I have a feeling misquotes and disfunction are to come, so let's move on and I'll eat my negative rep as a reminder of what I was trying to combat - ignorance.

    You do know what a "rhetorical question" is, right? that's what that question was. The sarcasm I used which incorporated the usage of "lol" (which you consider a misspelling .. somehow) was meant to indicate that I found a part of his post ridiculous. Rude, probably. I don't mince words when I just want to be honest.

    because asking such things without sufficient evidence that the person does not in fact think before they post is rude and uncalled for.
    Why do I need "sufficient evidence" to ask someone a rhetorical question?

    Also, you keep pointing out "proper spelling", but I haven't spelled anything incorrectly, and usage of internet lingo does not fall under "misspelling". Not only does attacking someone's spelling and/or grammar look pretenious, it also detracts from the initial topic at hand and any other relevant points being made. So, i'll thank you for de-railing a topic about rape because you're too pretentious to quote relevant parts of my previous posts where I have made clear and well-thought-out points, and instead fixate on my sarcasm and usage of "lol" and "lolwut" in one post. If you believe doing so makes you look any more "intelligent" by comparision, you're sadly mistaken.

    As for the "which you've consistently failed to display", that is also incorrect, considering only -one- of my posts had the "offending" internet lingo in them, so assuming you have ignored my initial responses to begin with and just felt like picking on that post, I would say it's you who's the ignornant one. Try disputing my entire argument as it is, not just one post where you apparently cannot tell the difference between spelling/grammatical errors and the usage of abbrevations. Doing so will combat your own ignorance, while you're at it.

    The fact that you assume of others and you don't even do it under the general terms for intelligent conversation brings me to a point of disgust.
    Does your pretentiousness bring you to a "point of disgust" as well? it should.

    Ok, so, to bring the topic back to what it originally was - a woman being punished for being raped and not cheering for her rapist - yea, I have pretty much said all I had needed to say before the topic was derailed, but i'll also add to that it is seemingly always easier to blame the victim, especially if the victim is a woman or a child, rather than the one who actually committed the crime, whomever that may be.

    It's painfully obvious that women can and do lie, which i've already agreed with (and also explained the obvious complications resulting from such a careless and cruel lie.)

    So, taking from the OP's quote:

    in 2008, a high school cheerleader (known in court papers only as "HS") was raped by a student athlete at her school. He confessed and got probation. Later, at a basketball game, the cheerleaders were instructed to chant his name.
    Hey look ... I think that's what the topic must be about.
    Last edited by Miss Electric Moonlight; 05-15-2011 at 03:05 AM.

  22. #46
    Senior Member Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey's Avatar
    Gil
    1,035.86
    Gender
    Gifts 143 - Snorlax Bullets M1911
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2011 09:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Threads
    11
    Posts
    270
    Blog Entries
    6
    Rep Power
    266

    Default Re: Cheerleader Punished for not Cheering Rapist

    this is just sick....the girl does have a human right to decide what she wants to do right?
    Thx For The Siggy Serated

  23. #47
    Not gonna waste gil on a usertitle Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu's Avatar
    Gil
    61,050.31
    Gender
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 Controller Soccer Ball Ferrari
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2014 10:58 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lets see.....in front of my Computer,typing?
    Age
    16
    Threads
    8
    Posts
    185
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    499
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: Vaishu

    Default Re: Cheerleader Punished for not Cheering Rapist

    Wow@_@.....
    Whatever said and done,I'm all for the girl!
    Awsome Signature made by Maru<33
    Manchester United forever

  24. #48
    Senior Member Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero's Avatar
    Gil
    1,390.24
    Gender
    Gifts K-on Pick Headphones Aquarius
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info
    Latest Post
    03-26-2013 07:51 PM
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Threads
    68
    Posts
    743
    Blog Entries
    204
    AW Wallpapers
    3
    Rep Power
    754
    Thanks (Given)
    53
    Thanks (Received)
    58
    Likes (Given)
    177
    Likes (Received)
    168
    Dislikes (Given)
    66
    Dislikes (Received)
    18
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Thread
    NEWS: QE3 enacted by FED
    Latest Blog
    Got a DeviantArt

    Default Re: Cheerleader Punished for not Cheering Rapist

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post
    As for the "which you've consistently failed to display", that is also incorrect, considering only -one- of my posts had the "offending" internet lingo in them, so assuming you have ignored my initial responses to begin with and just felt like picking on that post, I would say it's you who's the ignornant one. Try disputing my entire argument as it is, not just one post where you apparently cannot tell the difference between spelling/grammatical errors and the usage of abbrevations. Doing so will combat your own ignorance, while you're at it.
    In your first run-on sentence you've spelled ignorant wrong. That says a lot, Ms. Moonlight.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post
    Not only does attacking someone's spelling and/or grammar look pretenious, it also detracts from the initial topic at hand and any other relevant points being made. So, i'll thank you for de-railing a topic about rape because you're too pretentious to quote relevant parts of my previous posts where I have made clear and well-thought-out points, and instead fixate on my sarcasm and usage of "lol" and "lolwut" in one post.
    What I did isn't pretentious when it is expected of a person to use proper spelling and grammar when insulting someone else with blatent sarcasm and other immature devices in your posts. So, I'll thank you for derailing a topic about rape because you're too oblivious to present your reasoning in a serious manner, hence tha naming of this Serious Talk subforum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post
    So, taking from the OP's quote:
    Quote Originally Posted by op
    in 2008, a high school cheerleader (known in court papers only as "HS") was raped by a student athlete at her school. He confessed and got probation. Later, at a basketball game, the cheerleaders were instructed to chant his name.
    Hey look ... I think that's what the topic must be about.
    Hey look ... I said the same thing in the previous post to yours!
    Quote Originally Posted by SKillҽⱤ View Post
    I have a feeling misquotes and disfunction are to come, so let's move on and I'll eat my negative rep as a reminder of what I was trying to combat - ignorance.
    Irony's a wonderful thing, isn't it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post
    The fact that you assume of others and you don't even do it under the general terms for intelligent conversation brings me to a point of disgust.
    Does your pretentiousness bring you to a "point of disgust" as well? it should.
    It does, actually. Every day I look in the mirror and I see an image of pretentiousness that presses to the point of insanity. I have no way to find myself sufficient psychological support for my issues because of the fact that I'm always expecting my doctor to fix me up on the first day. It looks like I'll never be able to rid myself of this evil where I will be forever condemned by society to aimlessly wander the message boards of miscellany for an anime-themed forum.

  25. #49
    Senior Member Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis's Avatar
    Gil
    522.49
    Gender
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2014 12:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Threads
    41
    Posts
    1,306
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    1692

    Default Re: Cheerleader Punished for not Cheering Rapist

    So, I'll thank you for derailing a topic about rape because you're too oblivious to present your reasoning in a serious manner, hence tha naming of this Serious Talk subforum.
    This is not the serious talk sub-forum.

  26. Thanks Skilero, Miss Electric Moonlight thanked for this post
  27. #50
    Senior Member Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    5,196.07
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts Eternal Moon Article Mercury Star Wand Top Tuxedo Mask Rose
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Not Earth
    Age
    32
    Threads
    77
    Posts
    4,392
    Blog Entries
    304
    Rep Power
    6559

    Default Re: Cheerleader Punished for not Cheering Rapist

    Quote Originally Posted by SKillҽⱤ
    In your first run-on sentence you've spelled ignorant wrong. That says a lot, Ms. Moonlight.
    Yes, it does. It says I have one spelling error out of what, none others? you must have been scanning my posts like a hawk to find any typing error whatsoever. Congrats, you are now a legit spelling internet hall monitor. Go forth, scour the internet and right wrongs with your fierce powers of spell check!

    And, it's Miss Moonlight. Thanks.

    Still not sure what the disconnect is with you ... as i've told you more than once now, using internet language does not count as "incorrect spelling". Abbreviations are not incorrectly spelled. Learn how to articulate what you actually mean, it helps.

    As for the rest of your babbling, never mind. You are making few points based on my reasoning about the actual topic, and simply nitpicking through fine grains, about how my posts are worded and or/spelled. Still, it doesn't surprise me that you cannot find anything else besides that. So yea, still pretentious.

    So, care to talk about the actual topic now? or ... did I miss an apostrophe or comma somewhere? i'd like to know. (That's a rhetorical, sarcastic question ... it doesn't actually require an answer. Relax.)

    Even Wio is much more competent at this point than you; at least he is staying on topic and not nitpicking through people's posts to see if they have impeccable spelling skills on an internet forum.

    So, everyone, make sure to have your posts in MLA essay format, double spaced. You don't want "SKillҽⱤ" coming after you and giving you a poor grade ... it will lower your AF gpa ... and you'll never graduate! just think of your future!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeschylus
    This is not the serious talk sub-forum.
    Yea, he must have been way too busy spell checking my posts to notice that. This thread is in the "Miscellaneous Miscellany" forum, SKillҽⱤ. Welcome.
    Last edited by Miss Electric Moonlight; 05-15-2011 at 04:16 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Middle School Rapist: Generation Crisis?
    By ♫mŽkŇ-chan♫ in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 08:04 PM
  2. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 03-23-2008, 11:59 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts