It always occurs that when you enter the societal system by daytime, you'll eventually have a fat, white (or sometimes even black) whale crossing or standing in your path and if you poke it, you'd best prepare your pokemans and masterballs for a boss fight.

So, I was at the station the other day and just needed to know if my train was cancelled like the last four due to a strike and there was a hell of a line at the kiosks; suddenly, a fat, blonde american tourist whale on an electrical handicap bike (I'd bet she could move her feet but was too lazy to) comes cutting through the line, making everyone move away. I just said 'forget about it' left. Later, I had to get a ticket 20 minutes before the train was leaving and there was a helluva line because some other whale wanted a refund and another ticket (for a 1,30 Euro difference) for a 1st class coach and her dog added on the ticket. It was 5 minutes past my train's leaving time and she was still there, complaining, babbling, and making jokes and puns instead of just saying 'good bye'. That's when I couldn't take it anymore, I was about to "SPLIT MY LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDEEEEER" so I started:
Me: (pointing at watch) Thanks alot, now we all have to wait another hour for the 2nd class train!
The Whale: (started chargin' it's lazor) What problem is there? That's what the ticket kiosk is for!
Me: You could have saved the small talk or at least used the automatic ticket dispencer at first, there are people who need to catch trains AND obliterate the tickets beforehand.
The Whale: (did not move its large rear from the kiosk at all) I's sorry, that's how the line moves, but what is YOUR problem?....
tl;dnr
(people in the line staring and rolling eyes)
Me: Try getting a low-class ticket you fat wh--- (and I left, and came back for a ticket later)