AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Japanese Speaking Job Opportunity at Hulu.com!

Junior Member HuluNess is on a distinguished road HuluNess's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2011 08:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Japanese Speaking Job Opportunity at Hulu.com!

Could you tolerate 5 hours of the genjutsu technique of Tsukuyomi? Have you seen every episode of Dragonball Z, Naruto, or Cowboy Bebop? Or do you reminisce about the classics such as Voltron, Speed Racer, or Gundam? Do you own all of Hayao Miyazaki’s masterpieces?

If you’re an eagle-eyed videophile who will not settle for anything less than perfect, then we may have an opportunity for you. We’re looking for someone to own the publishing process of our expanding Anime library. Strong written and editorial skills in both English and Japanese language is required and knowledge of digital video platforms preferred.

If that sounds like you, come join a top notch team to publish the Web’s highest quality video content onto Hulu and its distribution partner sites! As a Digital Video Publisher with an Anime Specialization, you will champion quality by maintaining an atypically high - and consistent - quality bar for online anime video and its metadata in line with Hulu’s mission to deliver premium video content.

To apply please go to:
    http://www.hulu.com/jobs/job/a08C000000AoOzIIAV

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Japanese Speaking Job Opportunity at Hulu.com!

Found this thread in misc, and moved it here as I figure the demographic is more relevant in here. It's technically advertisement, but I figured maybe someone will be interested. Or not. It's up to the local mod(s) to decide I guess.
    Last edited by Eris; 04-27-2011 at 08:20 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information