AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inuyasha Second Series: The Final Act.

Morphine. Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Paint Palette Gun Camera Dslr
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2012 09:22 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Inuyasha Second Series: The Final Act.

I've been a fan of Inuyasha ever since I was little, I loved the series, but there were certain things that always got on my nerves. However, those things solved in the Second Season which, in my opinion, was far better.
    The action was more compact, the characters developed more complexity and finally (and unfortunately?) the story finally ended, with an ending which I found very beautiful and suited.
    I also think that the Second Season was more touching... I really liked it, I loved how things evolved, I think it was extraordinary, and as always, Sunrise did a very good job.

What do you people think of it? Have you seen it?(I know it's been out for a while now)
    If not, it's definitely advisable to do so =D.
    No Mercy,
    No Remorse.

||Thank you MaruDashi for the great set!||

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2014 03:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Default Re: Inuyasha Second Series: The Final Act.

Three words for you:

READ THE MANGA

The manga was waaay better then Final Act. Final Act was TOO compact. They fast forwarded, skipped over and fuqed up the time line from the original story really, really badly. The first few episodes alone were like vacuum pack rushed. It sucked. The *only* thing that was any good in it was the very last episode. Other than that-the manga beats out the entire anime-from the first 167 eps to Kanketsuhen (The Final Act). Manga for the win.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Junior Member Ryudeshta has a reputation beyond repute Ryudeshta has a reputation beyond repute Ryudeshta has a reputation beyond repute Ryudeshta has a reputation beyond repute Ryudeshta has a reputation beyond repute Ryudeshta has a reputation beyond repute Ryudeshta has a reputation beyond repute Ryudeshta has a reputation beyond repute Ryudeshta has a reputation beyond repute Ryudeshta has a reputation beyond repute Ryudeshta has a reputation beyond repute Ryudeshta's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2011 09:51 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Inuyasha Second Series: The Final Act.

TFA surpassed its predecessor (in only around 20 eps.) in terms of the show's substance. well no, rather, it's on par with its predecessor. episodes 1-40 (estimating here.) of the original series were pretty good. The band of Seven episodes were substantially good as well; but in TFA, you met Sesshomaru's mom and there was the bakusaiga; and near the climax, when Naraku had that introspective realization (or should i say that there was a realization made by inu n' friends) about his deeds, that made me empathize with him for the first time . . . oh, and the best (most moving) part of any of the series . . . Kikyo's death.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information