AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Osama Bin Laden is dead

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Scruffy View Post
    That was not my point at all. My point is that the amount of celebration and rejoicing done because of this is extreme.

Sure, his death gives us some piece of mind. But I don't believe death should be celebrated in any form. He's gone. Now we can move on.
    For near ten years, the man's very existence existed as a symbol of terror and reaffirmed the horror of 9/11 into the hearts of everyone who was affected by it and pretty much all of America in that a new age of hostility had begun. Given how much everyone has suffered as a result of all that, do you really find it so strange to be celebrating his death?

The point I was trying to make in describing just how dangerous we saw the man was is the sense of relief we feel in that now being gone.

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

These are what my friends and I think; Why in the hell would they throw the world's most wanted guy in the ocean??? Specially before bringing it to US ground and seeing him first hand dead. That is what most of the citizens who are doubting this is thinking. Which leads us to the question; Is this one of Obama's tack ticks to get re-elected?

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

3. Thanks Aleyna thanked for this post
    Likes Aleyna liked this post
    Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shinn Kamiyra View Post
    For near ten years, the man's very existence existed as a symbol of terror and reaffirmed the horror of 9/11 into the hearts of everyone who was affected by it and pretty much all of America in that a new age of hostility had begun. Given how much everyone has suffered as a result of all that, do you really find it so strange to be celebrating his death?

The point I was trying to make in describing just how dangerous we saw the man was is the sense of relief we feel in that now being gone.
    I don't really find it strange at all.

I'm merely saying that the celebration of death, to me, is morally wrong. I understand the immense relief everyone feels as a result of his death. I just don't think we should really be praising death.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Quote Originally Posted by aether View Post
    It won't make much difference as the void of leadership will soon be filled by someone else and then there will a stream of revenge attacks. Thats if we actually did kill him and not just an imposter
    Ever learned history? Just because a place is filled doesn't mean it has the same standards. Take JFK for example... He was a very charismatic man with many followers [such as Bin Laden] and a great system going on. Well when he got assassinated and V.P. Lyndon Johnson took over all of his nice programs that were in place suddenly just stopped. Hopefully that'll be the case with this. Just because a new position is filled doesn't mean it'll pick up where it left off. Depending on who is in that position it could just crumble and fall. Depending on how many followers he has and how charismatic he is.

History has been known to repeat itself.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm sure the same point has been constantly repeated by everyone over and over, but...when does it end?
    When secularism and/or prosperity come to the middle east. It's hard for well fed people that believe in a distant god to condone wanton violence for dubious religious reasons.

Sure, we have justice, we killed a man who senselessly killed others. But in rejoicing over the killing of a killer carries with it a massive irony. I feel that this has brought out the worst in us.
    It's not killing itself that's bad. Every living thing has to kill others. It's why killing is done that matters. Killing a deer to feed your family is fine. Killing a man that tries to kill your daughter is understandable. Killing random people by flying planes into a number of large, important buildings to make a political point is madness. And therein lies the difference between America (in this case) and Osama Bin Laden.

I'm not saying America is perfect, but we're more actively trying to do good then any other nation in the world, even if that means killing. We usually kill the right people when necessary, and we usually do it for the right reasons. In this case, I'd argue it was necessary.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't really find it strange at all.

I'm merely saying that the celebration of death, to me, is morally wrong. I understand the immense relief everyone feels as a result of his death. I just don't think we should really be praising death.
    I suppose that depends on what your perception of death is. All we really know 'bout it is that his existence has vanished from the face of the Earth, and after that... who's to say? Might be worth praising, might not.

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    It's not killing itself that's bad. Every living thing has to kill others. It's why killing is done that matters. Killing a deer to feed your family is fine. Killing a man that tries to kill your daughter is understandable. Killing random people by flying planes into a number of large, important buildings to make a political point is madness. And therein lies the difference between America (in this case) and Osama Bin Laden.

I'm not saying America is perfect, but we're more actively trying to do good then any other nation in the world, even if that means killing. We usually kill the right people when necessary, and we usually do it for the right reasons. In this case, I'd argue it was necessary.
    I agree with this. However, again, the only thing I'm opposed to is how we're parading around his death.

Also, got dis off reddit, but I thought this would be a pretty appropriate quote for your post:
    (JFK): "We must face the fact that the United States is neither omnipotent nor omniscient; that we are only 6 percent of the world's population; that we cannot impose our will upon the other 94 percent of mankind; that we cannot right every wrong or reverse every adversity; and that therefore there cannot be an American solution to every world problem."

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    Ever learned history? Just because a place is filled doesn't mean it has the same standards. Take JFK for example... He was a very charismatic man with many followers [such as Bin Laden] and a great system going on. Well when he got assassinated and V.P. Lyndon Johnson took over all of his nice programs that were in place suddenly just stopped. Hopefully that'll be the case with this. Just because a new position is filled doesn't mean it'll pick up where it left off. Depending on who is in that position it could just crumble and fall. Depending on how many followers he has and how charismatic he is.

History has been known to repeat itself.
    Actually yeah I do study history actually and you are quite wrong. Look at the Roman Empire and it's Emperor's true some were mad and daft as a brush but lead poisoning can be accounted for that but anywho thats besides my point. Look what they did when a new Emperor came into power either a new province was added to the empire or rebellious upstarts were crushed. I'd pretty much say that we ain't out of the woods by a long shot if anything we've just jumped outa the frying pan and into the fire now.

Senior Member Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Ceiling Cat Albatross
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Maybe they threw him in the ocean because he was pwn'ed by SEALS.

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Who sends seals into the desert? Surely you would want the desert rats instead? Surely it makes more logical sense to name the section to the area they specialize in like the marines for well water based battles, desert rats for the desert, Marines for the marine operations etc etc who thought that calling a group of people the seals was a good name for a ground in-land based attack group?

Senior Member Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2016 04:10 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I guess you could say Osama has been turbanated.

Actually yeah I do study history actually and you are quite wrong.
    How is she wrong?

Look at the Roman Empire and it's Emperor's true some were mad and daft as a brush but lead poisoning can be accounted for that but anywho thats besides my point. Look what they did when a new Emperor came into power either a new province was added to the empire or rebellious upstarts were crushed. I'd pretty much say that we ain't out of the woods by a long shot if anything we've just jumped outa the frying pan and into the fire now.
    Implying that Al-Quida is anything like the Roman Empire.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

What you have to remember is that Rome started out as a city on the verge of defeat and yet it came back and rose to become the most powerful ancient world empires. It could be possible that Al-Quida could begin to renew it's strength and become a force to be reckoned with.

oh and by the way the joke was terrible

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Well Al-Quida isn't really as big as the roman empire. It's not an entire civilization. Unless they get someone smart enough and can draw in a crowd enough to lead them they may not go anywhere. And. The Roman empire fell anyways so eh poor example.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Senior Member Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2016 04:10 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What you have to remember is that Rome started out as a city on the verge of defeat and yet it came back and rose to become the most powerful ancient world empires. It could be possible that Al-Quida could begin to renew it's strength and become a force to be reckoned with.
    It is also possible the North Korea will get nuclear war heads, and bomb the world senseless. Killing an influential leader doesn't generally help the group said leader belonged to.

Senior Member Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2016 03:10 AM
    Threads

Actually yeah I do study history actually and you are quite wrong.
    She isn't wrong on any one of her points.
    Nice try though.

I found Aeschyus's joke amusing by the way. @ DJ Scruffy
    "However, again, the only thing I'm opposed to is how we're parading around his death"

It's an event to celebrate.

17. Thanks blueangel06661 thanked for this post
    Likes Anoleis liked this post
    Senior Member Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Ceiling Cat Albatross
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aether: Seals can be deployed anywhere. Sea, air, and land.
    Last edited by Capitán; 05-02-2011 at 05:30 PM.

19. Thanks Token Black Guy thanked for this post
    Likes Anoleis, blueangel06661 liked this post
    Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't completely understand why people are happily celebrating for his death, it really doesn't change anything huge. I suppose for some who has been looking for 'justice' it's a big deal to them. But killing one person won't really do anything much about terrorism and war. His death is of little impact of what men have started.

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Well HOOORAAAAAAAAYYYYY 4 Amurika!!
    That means that all sins are now forgiven! The thousands dead in the WC/9/11, that we never cared about, have a meaning. All wars waged may continue and we need wage more. And now I will start voting again!
    I LOVE YOU OBAMA BIN LADEN, I knew I could count on you!

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

22. Likes Anoleis liked this post
    Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ╬Karami Mew~Meow View Post
    Which leads us to the question; Is this one of Obama's tack ticks to get re-elected? [/COLOR]
    You were thinking the same thing I was thinking. I believe that Osama has been captured for quite awhile. I honestly think they killed him just recently, so people could have a reason to vote for Obama again.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Aleyna View Post
    You were thinking the same thing I was thinking. I believe that Osama has been captured for quite awhile. I honestly think they killed him just recently, so people could have a reason to vote for Obama again.
    Just because Obama was president only at the time? o_o I don't think it makes so much sense if that would be the case.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Aleyna View Post
    Then why now rather than 2012... And yeah they knew where he was hiding for a while but they just now devised a plan to kill him while killing as few people as possible. He was guarded and had human shields.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Senior Member Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info
    Latest Post
    05-29-2017 12:09 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Thread
    NEWS: QE3 enacted by FED
    Latest Blog
    Got a DeviantArt

Senior Member TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Gurren Drill Decepticons 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2011 12:49 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: theNOPANTSdemon Steam ID: feiandstuff

A friend of mine posted this on Facebook, I thought it quite relevant:

‎"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."
    Martin Luther King, Jr

28. Thanks blueangel06661 thanked for this post
    Senior Member Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2016 03:10 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ╬Karami Mew~Meow View Post
    I don't completely understand why people are happily celebrating for his death,
    Usama bin Laden was a symbol.
    And the fact that we got him says something.
    "We got him, we'll get you too."

30. Thanks ╬Karami Mew~Meow thanked for this post
    Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Closed Thread

Thread Information