Before we get down to the voting, I just wanted to throw a couple of things out there. First of all, I would like to make 2 simple requests for those of you who vote in this thing:
1) Please make your vote simple to understand. For example; I vote for entry A because..... Or make it somewhat obvious which entry you are voting for. Its getting too difficult to pick out who you vote for is you mention every entry and their dogs in your votes. So please add a level of simplicity so I can easily keep score.
2) In contrast to the above, I would also like to see YOUR thoughts on these entries just as much as the people who entered. DO NOT CLAIM ANY ENTRY TO BE 'PERFECT' or 'FLAWLESS.' That is totally counter intuitive to giving you, the user, to voice your opinions via your votes. And its also very degrading to the other entries. You have all the space in the world to describe why you made your choice; seriously USE YOUR ADJECTIVES.
With that all said, be sure to get more people to contribute to these. The more active this stuff is, the more interesting contests I will be able to run. And that means better prizes for contestants... THE POWER IS YOURS.
Kay, done. Have fun.
Signature of the Week #38 Voting
Rules and Guidelines for Voting:
1) You must state your reasons for voting on a particular entry (I.E. what you liked about the entry). You are NOT allowed to campaign for any specific entry, nor should you post negative comments on any other entry that you are not voting for. You should vote based upon solely what YOU like, NOT what other people are voting for.
2) NOT FOLLOWING RULE 1 WILL RESULT IN YOUR VOTE BEING DELETED.
3) This contest is designed so entries are to remain anonymous. Any reference to missing dealines, who entered or did not enter will result in your entry being disqualified, and your post removed. You also risk being removed from further competitions of this nature.
Voting Ends Saturday, May 7th, 2011.