AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: fma timeline and Sloth??

Hybrid View

Member minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2014 06:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default fma timeline and Sloth??

first of all, i would like to say that im very disappointed in myself for not giving this anime a go back when it was released. im not a big fan of mechanical type animes, and i thought this was one of them since Ed looked like a cyborg. anywho, gave it a chance and it's actually better than i thought. now im confused about the Ishbal massacre. Marcoh stated that 13 years ago, an unknown officer shot an Ishbalan thus causing the war. it is later revealed that Juliet Douglas was the said officer. Douglas is later revealed to be Sloth, the failed reviving of Ed's mom. im positive that it was 4yrs ago that Ed lost his limbs trying to revive his mom, thus resulting in Sloth(aka Juliet Douglas). if this was 4yrs ago, how come Douglas was involved in the Ishbal massacre(13yrs ago)?? or was there more than one massacre?? im on ep38 of first anime and just found out that Sloth resembles Ed's mom. so confuse, someone please clarify. thanks.

---------- Post added at 05:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

never mind..i think i get it now XD. i was just too eager to know, lol, but what can i say, it's a good anime.

Senior Member Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2012 04:35 PM
    Threads

Default Re: fma timeline and Sloth??

yeah the first version of the anime has some very obvious plot holes you should watch the remake that actually follows the story of the manga "FMA: Brotherhood"

"Life's a game, no one gets out alive"

Member minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2014 06:57 AM
    Threads

in brotherhood, is Al still drawing transmutation circles?? i thought that after seeing the truth and performing a trade, one can transmute without the circle(like Ed and their master)?? but Al lost his whole body, meaning he saw further of the truth..so how come he can't just transmute without the circle?? or is this another plot hole like in FMA?? or did i misunderstand something all together??

Junior Member Kyoruki is on a distinguished road Kyoruki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2011 04:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by minuswell View Post
    in brotherhood, is Al still drawing transmutation circles?? i thought that after seeing the truth and performing a trade, one can transmute without the circle(like Ed and their master)?? but Al lost his whole body, meaning he saw further of the truth..so how come he can't just transmute without the circle?? or is this another plot hole like in FMA?? or did i misunderstand something all together??
    It's not explained WHY it happened, but somehow Al didn't remember seeing the truth and that was why he couldn't transmute without a circle. But:

In the later episodes they manage to make him remember it and (if I didn't mistake something) after that he stops needing these circles.

Senior Member The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Sunglasses Soccer Ball Mario 1-Up Mushroom
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2011 06:52 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: carlosx09

sadly it is over, but I felt the same way whenever Trigun was over and Outlaw Star, so just keep the FMA spirit alive and hope for the movie to be played on Adult Swim.

All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. - Sun Tzu

make a dragon happy!

Member FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2012 03:39 AM
    Threads

The first anime was a fake story or if you like it you can call it an alternative story that doesn't have anything to do with the new anime that ends July 4th,2010, the first anime was created to make followers I guess, but , what happen to those person that spent money buying the first anime and now we know that The fist anime is not the story of the manga???
    FULLMETAL TIGRESS

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information