AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: PSN Down

PK of the Azure Flame KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX's Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2016 03:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Ohh_Powl

Default Re: PSN Down

at first i wasnt too worried about it but now i think ill go to my bank and have them issue me a new card.
    Thank you to all who helped me get out of the red, i really appriciate it ^^

please click my egg

Senior Member ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez::'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Electric Guitar Mic Cookie
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2016 07:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: dark_fury912 Steam ID: dark_fury912

I've never heard about this until I heard about it at school in my Digital media class.
    I haven't been on PSN for a while since my internet connection doesn't work.

Too bad they had to shut the network down. :c

Signature and avatar made by me
    ~

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Well i know that i haven't used a Credit-Card on PSN since i have never actually purchased anything, though the timing couldn't be worse with all the big titles that came out last week. I somehow doubt that they will be after XBL though, it seems like they may have had their reasons for doing it. Hopefully it will be a warning sign to the other companies though to beef up their security measures if they are insufficient.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

LOL IT JUST GOT REAL
    [QUOTEFBI Cybercrimes Joins 22 States In Sweeping PlayStation Network Investigation

Brian Crecente — The Federal Bureau of Investigations today confirmed to Kotaku that it is looking into the security breach that brought the Playstation Network down and exposed millions of users' personal data to cybercriminals.

The FBI is joined by nearly two dozen state attorneys general and possibly the Federal Trade Commission who are looking into this month's Playstation Network hack attack which forced Sony to take their PS3 online service offline for more than a week.

Sony told Kotaku that they reported the security breach to the FBI's cybercrimes unit in San Diego. Contacted Thursday, an FBI spokesman confirmed that they were looking into the reports.

"The FBI is aware of the reports concerning the alleged intrusion into the Sony on line game server and we have been in contact with Sony concerning this matter," said FBI special agent Darrell Foxworth. "We are presently reviewing the available information in an effort to determine the facts and circumstances concerning this alleged criminal activity."

Meanwhile attorneys general from 22 states are demanding answers from Sony over the breach, asking why it took the company so long to alert customers to the attack.

That group of state attorneys general are sharing information with one another about their individual inquiries, Susan Kinsman, communications director for the Connecticut Office of the Attorney General told Kotaku.

The collection of attorneys general have also contacted the Federal Trade Commission to see if they have launched their own federal investigation, she said.

The Federal Trade Commission could have jurisdiction in a case involving loss of customer data through a security breach, FTC spokeswoman Claudia Bourne Farrell told Kotaku. But the FTC does not discuss or confirm ongoing investigations.

Kinsman also declined to say whether the FTC has launched their own investigation.

"A call has been made to the FTC and there will be discussions, but I can't comment on whether the FTC is investigating," she said.

While Kinsman was able to confirm that attorneys general from at least 22 states were looking into the Sony breach and how it might affect consumers in their states, she declined to say which states that included.

Connecticut's own attorney general sent a letter to Sony Computer Entertainment of America President and CEO Jack Tretton on Wednesday. The letter demanded answers to a number of questions including what data was stolen, who was responsible, how long the company knew and what was being done to make sure it doesn't happen again.

"The fact that sensitive information was apparently accessed without authorization makes me especially concerned about the possibility of financial fraud and targeted phishing scams," Connecticut Attorney General George Jepsen wrote. "What is more troubling is Sony's apparent failure to promptly and adequately notify affected individuals of this large-scale breach."

The letter goes on to outline a baker's dozen questions.

Kinsman said the letter was sent out Wednesday and that the office has not yet heard anything back from SCEA.

Sony officials told Kotaku that it wasn't until Monday, after an outside security group conducted an extensive investigation, that they realized customer data had been stolen. That data included names, passwords and other identifying information. Sony doesn't believe credit card numbers were stolen. If it was, that data is also encrypted when it is stored, they said.

Anyone with information concerning the breach is asked to contact the FBI at 858-565-1255or 1-877-EZ-2-TELL. Cyber tips may be e-mailed to the Internet Crime Complaint Center.

Source: http://kotaku.com/#!5796832/fbi-cybe...-investigation][/QUOTE]

Здравствуйте!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333's Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2020 08:46 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

When I first heard of this I immediately thought about GeoHot since he just recently settled with PSN. I don't have a PS3 so I don't worry. Xbox now that's a different story.

Don Asterisco TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2019 06:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    Again, it's not some hackers that wanted to hack COD...just some mad hackers cause Sony won over GeHotz in court and Sony supposedly are blocking us from "our rights" to hack the PS3. Get them facts straight. =3
    Oh, dear. No...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylesico912 View Post
    Last I checked the right to hack is not in the American constitution. Im also pretty sure its not a right in Japan. One time I was playing a Uncharted 2 on the PSN and a hacker completely ruined the co-op I was playing. Hackers make things totally unfun. Dumb hackers .
    No...

The issue is that some people bought the console specifically because it was advertised that the console could run Linux and function as a personal computer. That was once part of the "It Does Everything" spiel. Sony later, without any choice or notification, issued a firmware update that removed this feature; if you declined the update, you were denied other advertised features, like playing newer games or using PSN. (Ironically, disabling the "Other OS" feature was supposed to help security.)
    The social issue and the first legal is not hacking, but rather that Sony, as it is wont to do, cheated quite a few customers. What they did was illegal, even considering GeoHot's improper response, which might be why everyone involved was so eager to settle.
    The issue of GeoHot's patch, which would allow use of the Other OS feature again, is another matter to discuss. (The law around the issue says GeoHot was wrong, but that law is contradicted by older, existing law governing property, sales and consumer protections, so who in Hell knows what it all really means.)

Having said all that, this latest hack/crack seems unrelated to the Other OS feature and the related happenings, instead motivated more by greed than animosity.

Regarding XBL: Frankly, I'd expect it to topple at some point, too, just because Microsoft seems habitually incapable of securing any system hooked up to a network, and because their servers are crap anyway. Give it time, and it will happen, though I wouldn't be surprised if they manage to bungle it all by themselves, somehow.
    Last edited by TheAsterisk!; 04-29-2011 at 03:10 PM.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah I know that, but Sony as a company must protect any exploid that will lead it to hurt their company. I know that not everyone thinks the same, like let's use a gun for example. People uses guns for personal protection..or even, police are allowed to use them..but just because some pricks exist, that doesn't mean that it needs to be banned altogether, I get that. I am still right though, a lot of these people are GeoHotz' followers.

To be honest, the hackers are right and wrong and same goes to Sony.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Lol. Xbox people don't go around thinking this can't happen to xbl because quite frankly it can and probably will though probably not the same people. They are going to probably get out of this mess once found out.

I never expected it to drag out this long. Wouldn't Sony have some sort of back-up somewhere as opposed to building the entire system from scratch?

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

I think they're rebuilding the system from scratch to implement better code and security. By rebuilding from the ground up instead of patching, it's less likely they'll leave a gap somewhere that could be exploited in the future. What they should do after they're done is hire a hacker to try and break through in any way they can and then close those areas if possible.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It will be up by next week Tuesday or Wednesday.

Also, XBL got hacked in 2007, I believe.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    I think they're rebuilding the system from scratch to implement better code and security. By rebuilding from the ground up instead of patching, it's less likely they'll leave a gap somewhere that could be exploited in the future. What they should do after they're done is hire a hacker to try and break through in any way they can and then close those areas if possible.
    But then as fate would have it said hacker would be able to figure something out then they'd sue them and be all "Y U NO PRETEND OUR SYSTEM WAS UNHACkABLE! THEIR TRUST.. GONE!"

They should get Annon for that task. I'm sure they'd get a kick out of hacking them for some $$ and not harming the users at the same time.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

There's professional hackers out there. People who do it for a living. There's even competitions around hacking. It's not that difficult to find someone who wont try to gain personally from it. Well minus the competition aspect. They'd gain what ever the prize money was.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    But then as fate would have it said hacker would be able to figure something out then they'd sue them and be all "Y U NO PRETEND OUR SYSTEM WAS UNHACkABLE! THEIR TRUST.. GONE!"

They should get Annon for that task. I'm sure they'd get a kick out of hacking them for some $$ and not harming the users at the same time.
    This is usually what professional companies actually do to test system security; they hire a professional hacker (or team of hackers - even ex-prison convicted personnel) to deliberately hack their systems (or attempt to) in order to test vulnerability, stability, and to thus fix anything that shows up.

I know this because my college did this twice. Also I've helped them as well as my library pick up exploits/backdoors in their security software - best example (though not really hacking, just literal brute-force) was I discovered a bypass on the library's login system which basically would let anyone use the PC for infinite time without booking or paying, and it was so simple even my computer-retarded cousin figured it out when I gave him a very basic rundown of it. :P

So yeah ... Sony needs to do that. maybe not Anonymous; not intentionally trying to offend, but I wouldn't trust them for this. A similar but trustworthy hacking corporation would be required.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Also, XBL got hacked in 2007, I believe.
    I don't think that was hacking..

I remember microsoft shut down XBL for like.. 24 hours to do some service maintenance, and everyone started to completely freak out because they thought XBL was gone or something
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Yeah but they did step down once consumers were being targeted rather than the company. Gotta give them credit for that. And yeah I know all about professional hacking seeing as my friend is going into it. After being arrested for hacking a hospital for personal use. But yeah it'd be more interesting to watch anon hack the system to get paid rather than just some random hacking company. :|

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ericgamer1 View Post
    I don't think that was hacking..

I remember microsoft shut down XBL for like.. 24 hours to do some service maintenance, and everyone started to completely freak out because they thought XBL was gone or something
    Nah, that was on 2008, around Christmas week because the servers got flooded with so many people playing Gears 2, Halo 3, COD5 and even GTAIV.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've been paid to hack once - and that was by a friend of my dad, who needed me to hack his computer because a virus had locked him out of it.

Needless to say, easiest $40 I ever made.

Don Asterisco TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2019 06:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    This is usually what professional companies actually do to test system security; they hire a professional hacker (or team of hackers - even ex-prison convicted personnel) to deliberately hack their systems (or attempt to) in order to test vulnerability, stability, and to thus fix anything that shows up.

I know this because my college did this twice. Also I've helped them as well as my library pick up exploits/backdoors in their security software - best example (though not really hacking, just literal brute-force) was I discovered a bypass on the library's login system which basically would let anyone use the PC for infinite time without booking or paying, and it was so simple even my computer-retarded cousin figured it out when I gave him a very basic rundown of it. :P

So yeah ... Sony needs to do that. maybe not Anonymous; not intentionally trying to offend, but I wouldn't trust them for this. A similar but trustworthy hacking corporation would be required.
    Firstly, I wouldn't consider Anonymous hackers- not most of them, anyway. A small handful of hackers, a gaggle of script-kiddies, and hordes of "Me too!" DDoS'ers, maybe.
    Secondly, would it be quixotic to distinguish between hackers and crackers at this point? :|

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

That's why I wouldn't call anon hackers. Not sure if I'd even call them crackers since all they tend to do is DDoS attacks. Anyone can pull it off since a program does the work for you. All you do in such a case is overwhelm the server till it crashes. This is what leads me to believe it's not anon doing it but someone else.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsterisk! View Post
    Firstly, I wouldn't consider Anonymous hackers- not most of them, anyway. A small handful of hackers, a gaggle of script-kiddies, and hordes of "Me too!" DDoS'ers, maybe.
    Secondly, would it be quixotic to distinguish between hackers and crackers at this point? :|
    Ironically, I made the reference regarding differences between hackers and crackers in Kie_D_K's (aka niKopol?) blog regarding PSN's downage.

I actually need to look for that article again. I need to read Kie's reply to it.

edit

It's likely not Anonymous who are to blame. Although, they have both claimed responsibility and also denied involvement in this; a deliberate intent of creating a moot standing with regards to them ... they really do like messing with people, after all.
    Last edited by Ranshiin; 04-29-2011 at 05:34 PM.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    This is what leads me to believe it's not anon doing it but someone else.
    At some point they already came forth and admitted it wasn't their doing. So what happens when they figure it out? Do they erase all of our private data off of their hands and we can shrug and forget it ever happened a few online gaming matches later?

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Well, with anon, you can never tell what's a lie. If anything they say can be taken seriously. Which it can't due to their very nature. As for the data, as is human nature, we'll forget about it and move on. Personal data like this getting leaked like this is becoming more and more common as technology progresses. Most you can do is change your passwords ever few months and keep up with your credit reports to try and catch anything strange that might happen.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That, or just never buy anything with a credit card.

./is what I do.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Prepaid cards FTW!

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Prepaid cards FTW!
    Says the one that was laughing at me months ago when I bought a PSN prepaid card .____.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information