AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Newest Naruto Opening

Senior Member Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 Controller Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2012 04:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LPHybridSoldier PSN ID: LPHybridSoldier

Default Newest Naruto Opening

What does everyone think of the newest Naruto Shippuden opening? I really like it. It's so catchy! I've listened to it at least 100 times :P Here's the video:

Tell me what you think! I love it. Enjoy!

2. Thanks Nene-Chan thanked for this post
    Senior Member Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Sushi Orange Dango Flowers Fan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2011 02:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Newest Naruto Opening

100% Awsome XD I can most certiantly relate to this song~
    GODDESS OF LOVELESSNESS
    Goddess Ailee: As long as there is love, there will be hatred.
    Understand it. Expect it. Fear it. Can you overcome it?

4. Likes Todd liked this post
    GOTTA GO FAST SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2014 04:30 PM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No. I don't like it. Don't like the voice of the girls who's singing. She annoys me. Such a high pitched voice..

PLUS were does Sakura go? In the beginning she stands infront of us. But then the stone platform breaks just were she stands. Were does she go? Does she falls to the ground? Is the hurt? Is she alright? We doesn't Naruto run after her if she now falls, (she is after all still his dreamgirl)?

Im just getting confused over all the questions that comes up, plus then as I mentioned before about the voice ... No, it doesn't work for me.

Maybe I just analyse things a bit too much for my own good.

Senior Member Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2012 04:35 PM
    Threads

ya you definetly analyze to much, you mustn't like to many openings/edings/music videos/amvs because they all pretty much don't make sense. The point, however, is to try to make an emotional connection between the song and what the anime represents and I for one thought that they did a very good job.

"Life's a game, no one gets out alive"

Pirate Queen Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Photoshop Mic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2012 11:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: avril4e

Love it :3
    Visit and join my AF family
    Set by me|Member of Illuminated spirits| Requests are open

GOTTA GO FAST SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_S View Post
    ya you definetly analyze to much, you mustn't like to many openings/edings/music videos/amvs because they all pretty much don't make sense. The point, however, is to try to make an emotional connection between the song and what the anime represents and I for one thought that they did a very good job.

No not really.

For example: a new love in my life is the new opening for Gintama. It's freaking aaaaaawesome! As for Naruto I think my favorite opening is the second naruto opening. But maybe that's because I just love the rythm of the song.

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    No. I don't like it. Don't like the voice of the girls who's singing. She annoys me. Such a high pitched voice..

PLUS were does Sakura go? In the beginning she stands infront of us. But then the stone platform breaks just were she stands. Were does she go? Does she falls to the ground? Is the hurt? Is she alright? We doesn't Naruto run after her if she now falls, (she is after all still his dreamgirl)?

Im just getting confused over all the questions that comes up, plus then as I mentioned before about the voice ... No, it doesn't work for me.

Maybe I just analyse things a bit too much for my own good.
    Ever heard of metaphors?

Diver is still my favourite opening.

Senior Member The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Sunglasses Soccer Ball Mario 1-Up Mushroom
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2011 06:52 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: carlosx09

I think I still like more the first one... this one is OK

All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. - Sun Tzu

make a dragon happy!

Gil
    Mentioned
    1346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sword View Post
    Ever heard of metaphors?

Diver is still my favourite opening.
    You have to explain this one more for me. I don't get the metaphore with Sakura? in the opening. So ... Please explain this further.

hahah! I feel so slow! Sorry about that.

Senior Member -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Gifts Ramen Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2013 01:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Any anime songs I like it.

I am an avenger
    I can't die because
    I need to kill a certain someone before then

Senior Member -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Gifts Ramen Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2013 01:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

There's a new one. Naruto Shippuden 10 opening song. Btw, sorry cuz the video isn't full HD.

I am an avenger
    I can't die because
    I need to kill a certain someone before then

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information