AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kaichou wa Maid-sama AMV [What's My Name - Rihanna]

Junior Member Alden Dnoi Rustia is on a distinguished road Alden Dnoi Rustia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2011 10:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Kaichou wa Maid-sama AMV [What's My Name - Rihanna]

Hey everyone this is my first post and first amv any comments, feedback, etc are appreciated!

THANK YOU
    DNOI

Senior Member Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Aria Neko Jigsaw Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 02:33 PM
    Somewhere between sparkle bunnies and pinkish kittens.
    Threads

Default Re: Kaichou wa Maid-sama AMV [What's My Name - Rihanna]

Kaichou wa Maid-sama and Rihanna? Sorry, no. xD

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Default Re: Kaichou wa Maid-sama AMV [What's My Name - Rihanna]

1. The Dnoi Productions is incredibly huge. And actually your name throughout the AMV never looks good. Seriously it's distracting.
    2. You overuse the multiple clip cropping thing. Not one single clip was the same size as the previous and it was just so frustrating to look at. So please lay off on the two clips in a frame or cutting a clip in half with that black line.
    3. You can still see where you have cropped to cover up the subtitles but can still see the top of letters in some shots.
    4. Work and experience with other transitions other than the fade to black.
    5. For a first AMV it was alright. Nothing great though. You really overused the clipping effect. And when you tried to do the lip sync it wasn't all that smooth.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information