Quote Originally Posted by black adam View Post
just wanted to say, @*MayMay* , @dark_butterfly and @maverickgirl are the only players left. They are, coincidentally, the only people beside myself who i want posting during this day phase.

Dark_butterfly (1) - *maymay*
*maymay* (1) - dark_butterfly
Quote Originally Posted by -gazkul- View Post
woooooooooooooooo.......... Had so say something now, but just so i can say told ya so later but i think it's dark butterfly........woooooooooo...........
I don't want you dead people influencing the vote.

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

"You're not getting away this time, *MayMay*!"

Cornered, May stood on the AF Lynching Platform. "Fine, so you got me. But I took out most of you. Next time, we'll finish the deal!" Big "W" front and center on her cap, she stood defiantly as @maverickgirl and @dark_butterfly tossed her short and stocky body onto the stained AF Lynching Platform.

*MayMay* was

Wario - Wolf

Game over. Town Wins!

maverickgirl has survived. She was

Sheik - Townie

dark_butterfly has survived. She was

Yoshi - Townie

Great game everyone! Honestly, I thought this game was pretty good. I'd like to hear opinions on whether you guys think talking should be allowed during the Night Phase in future games.

Also, I've decided that dead people posting is not up for debate. If you're dead, you're dead. I was pretty nice this time around, but starting next game talking after being killed in the game will result in you being banned from the next game. Even those "aww I had a lot of fun, guys!" posts. No more.

But on a happier note, I thought you all played a great game, and hope you all join us for the next round!