Quote Originally Posted by Shinn Kamiyra View Post
My my, certainly seems like someone is getting quite a bit antsy in light of everything that's happened. I suppose it's understandable, though I find it a bit curious as to these last minute efforts of yours to try and shift the blame. Perhaps the desperate last acts of a Serial Killer who knows his time is up? In either case, as things stand, and if Scruffy is indeed correct, you'll be dead before the Night comes and that troublesome instant KO power comes into play.

Though... are we really making a mistake here? Do you think so many people would band together on some random hunch? Hmm... seems rather unlikely to me. Perhaps there's more to this situation than you realize.
Well, I have 2 choices right now: defend myself or not defend myself. So obviously, anyone would choose to defend instead of being a sitting duck. Yes, I understand the timing is making me seem desperate, especially since I wasn't here when all the accusations took place, but oh well, I can't stick on the internet 24/7...

Do I think so many people would band together on a random hunch? That's exactly what happened on the first day, now isn't it? We mistakenly lynched a fellow Townie, probably joined by a couple of Wolf votes as well. Hmm, what do I think? I think DJ Scruffy just might be one of the Wolves, and we all know what the Wolves are plotting.