AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Thread: Wolf 7: Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Senior Member Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Mario Blooper Beer Wolf
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 07:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Harmonics12

Default Re: Wolf 7: Super Smash Brothers Brawl

It's ok Sigma, we did our best. The only important thing was that we all had fun. And the most valuable thing that came from this game is that we made new friends plus, we could always get revenge in the next game. ^_^
    ~~Use to be Rempika~~

"To live is to fight"

I is the dango - Winter Music~

2. Thanks Aleyna thanked for this post
    Likes Aleyna, Shini liked this post
    Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonics View Post
    It's ok Sigma, we did our best. The only important thing was that we all had fun. And the most valuable thing that came from this game is that we made new friends plus, we could always get revenge in the next game. ^_^
    Name:  onion-head-emoticons-think.gif
Views: 4
Size:  2.8 KB

Btw I hope people know I'm just kidding DX I had fun playing and I'm glad we got to where we did. It made it exciting.
    I

4. Likes *MayMay* liked this post
    Senior Member *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Wolf Flowers Fan2 Pocky
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2011 05:32 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hello Red Mandy

DAMN, that was fun! I feel like a worse person because of all the scheming we had to do, but I'm not going to lie, I also had a blast doing it...xD

No hard feelings! We played a great game, and I just gotta say I'm never trusting ANY of you again because there are a LOT of darn good liars on this forum, apparently. xDDD

<3 ya guys, and I can't wait to do it again someday! ^_^

Thanks, Shini, for hosting an awesome game...

And to my fellow wolfies: at least we had them scrambling until the veeeeeery end, right? :3 Mwhahaha!
    Last edited by *MayMay*; 05-10-2011 at 02:09 AM.
    Student/Writer/Dreamer

"I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of stars makes me dream." - Vincent van Gogh

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")-(")o

6. Thanks Aleyna, Shini thanked for this post
    Likes Aleyna, SigmaSD, Shini liked this post
    Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Black Adam View Post
    But I thought you guys would have suspected her a long time ago.
    Yea, I thought I was going to be killed after @SigmaSD : was lynched with everyone mentioning my name around that time.

Anyways I'm going to write a list of things I did:

1st Day Phase
    Randomly voted for Furore. @-GAZKUL- : was lynched with a tie-breaking vote, revealing that someone that voted for Gaz to be lynched was the Princess or Alpha Wolf.

1st Night Phase & 2nd Day Phase
    I convinced people to vote off @animeyay : , because of his rambling in his posts made him look suspicious. It was revealed to me by @DJ Scruffy : and @Shinn Kamiyra : that they knew who the Seer was, and that I should vote off animeyay and that Sigma is a wolf, and I said I would vote for animeyay off if I had to be the tie-breaking vote. I convinced @*MayMay* : to vote off animeyay by telling her I know who the Seer is, but not telling her who it is. I convinced Sigma to vote off DJ Scruffy, because Scruffy was acting like a bully to animeyay with the way Scruffy was publicly accusing animeyay in the game thread of being a wolf, started convincing @xRiikox : to vote off Sigma by telling her that I was the Seer and checked Sigma to see if he was a wolf, and started convincing @╬Karami Mew~Meow : to vote off Scruffy with the same reason I told Sigma. I originally was going to vote off Scruffy along with Sigma so I would remain close with the wolves, but I had to be the tie-breaking vote to vote off animeyay.

2nd Night Phase & 3rd Day Phase
    I convinced people to vote off Sigma, because I told him in the first night phase that I thought @Elphaba was the Princess in the game, and then she was killed by the Serial Killer. This made Sigma look suspicious. What narrowed it down even more to Sigma being the wolf, was that @*Tsuki* : was killed on the same day as Elphaba, and Tsuki talked to Sigma and others through a pm before she was killed. Plus, Tsuki was the Princess. Out of people that voted for Gaz to be lynched, I trusted Scruffy, Elphaba was killed, and was told through some people to trust in DB, so Sigma stuck out to me the most. I convinced Riiko, MayMay, @The Strategist : , and @Harmonics : (even though I wanted him to vote off Scruffy actually) to vote off Sigma, convinced Karami and Sigma to vote off Scruffy, and I voted off Scruffy so that the wolves could trust me. After Sigma was lynched, @Kaitou+ : revealed to me that he was the Seer.

3rd Night Phase & 4th Day Phase
    I convinced people to vote off Harmonics, since he posted so fast after Riiko posted her vote to lynch Sigma to change his vote to Sigma in the 3rd Day Phase.

4th Night Phase & 5th Day Phase
    I tried to convince people to vote off Riiko or Karami, but failed. I Ended up jumping on the bandwagon to vote off Strat so I wouldn't appear too suspicous like I was appearing in the last few day phases.

5th Night Phase & 6th Day Phase
    I convinced people to vote of Karami, cause she rambled a lot in her posts and made lame excuses for not changing her votes. I convinced MayMay to vote off Karami, and tried to convince Riiko to vote off Karami, but she ended up not voting that day for anyone.

6th Night Phase & 7th Day Phase
    I convinced people to vote off Riiko, by telling people it looked like Riiko and Harmonics were working for eachother as wolves in the 3rd Day Phase with the way how Harmonics changed his vote so quickly after Riiko posted her vote. I tried to convince MayMay to vote off Riiko, but she ended up not voting today.

7th Night Phase & 8th Day Phase
    I was lynched and had fun lying to Shinn. I actually did tell Kaitou my character name though, he just forgot that I told him, but I actually was never checked by him to find out if I was a townie or a wolf. I really did not want to vote for MayMay at all throughout the whole game, because I honestly thought she was a townie, but everyone throughout the game kept constantly telling telling me that DB was innocent, so I had to actually read through this whole game thread before I voted to notice that like none of the wolves except for Karami voted off MayMay to be lynched. Since I was able to notice this, that's what got me to put in my vote for MayMay to be lynched.

In the end, all of my scheming was to protect Kaitou so that he could figure out what players were wolves in the game.
    Last edited by Aleyna; 05-10-2011 at 03:22 AM.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

8. Thanks Shini thanked for this post
    Likes Shini liked this post
    Senior Member Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ferrari Soccer Ball Favorite
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2012 10:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I sort of triggered my own death by pointing out a possible collab.
    I was hoping I was ambiguous enough to go under the radar, but as it was I should have vocalised my suspicions.
    I also had that Mario game over music in a spare tab for a few days in advance. ><

My one regret is I've never gotten to experience being a wolf. I've been townie'd every game bar one where I was a townie with protector role.
    victoria aut mors

Senior Member Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Favorite Mic Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2012 03:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Galactakus

Quote Originally Posted by Furore View Post
    I sort of triggered my own death by pointing out a possible collab.
    I was hoping I was ambiguous enough to go under the radar, but as it was I should have vocalised my suspicions.
    I also had that Mario game over music in a spare tab for a few days in advance. ><

My one regret is I've never gotten to experience being a wolf. I've been townie'd every game bar one where I was a townie with protector role.
    Have no fear, the next Wolf game will have a role for every player. That's right, every player. It's gonna be Marvel-themed, and it's going to be awesome.

I'm back, baby! Credit to my gurl Bou for the sig.

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Have no fear, the next Wolf game will have a role for every player. That's right, every player. It's gonna be Marvel-themed, and it's going to be awesome.
    It's going to be legen...

Wait for it...

Almost there...

Are you ready...!?

...dary!

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

12. Thanks Aleyna, Shini thanked for this post
    Likes Aleyna, Shini liked this post
    The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Good game folks and good on ya's that posted from beyond the grave being lynched first sucks btw
    Last edited by -GAZKUL-; 05-10-2011 at 02:36 PM.

Senior Member Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Aleyna View Post
    I convinced people to vote off Sigma, because I told him in the first night phase that I thought @Elphaba was the Princess in the game, and then she was killed by the Serial Killer. This made Sigma look suspicious. What narrowed it down even more to Sigma being the wolf, was that @*Tsuki* : was killed on the same day as Elphaba, and Tsuki talked to Sigma and others through a pm before she was killed. Plus, Tsuki was the Princess. Out of people that voted for Gaz to be lynched, I trusted Scruffy, Elphaba was killed, and was told through some people to trust in DB, so Sigma stuck out to me the most. I convinced Riiko, MayMay, @The Strategist : , and @Harmonics : (even though I wanted him to vote off Scruffy actually) to vote off Sigma, convinced Karami and Sigma to vote off Scruffy, and I voted off Scruffy so that the wolves could trust me. After Sigma was lynched, @Kaitou+ : revealed to me that he was the Seer.
    Last I checked, I didn't follow anyone's order nor did I let anyone convince me into doing something. Also, I didn't see any PM with you that asked me to vote someone off. If anything else, I only voted people for my own intentions. xD
    ~~Use to be Rempika~~

"To live is to fight"

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Last I checked, I didn't follow anyone's order nor did I let anyone convince me into doing something. Also, I didn't see any PM with you that asked me to vote someone off. If anything else, I only voted people for my own intentions. xD
    Well I only contacted you once, and you told me that you were drunk, so I guess I didn't convince you cause of that. XD
    Last edited by Aleyna; 05-10-2011 at 03:18 PM.

Instagram|Tumblr

16. Likes *Tsuki* liked this post
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

No wonder I didn't remember you contacting me...xD
    ~~Use to be Rempika~~

"To live is to fight"

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    It's been a great training/practice session for me (the Serial Killer).

Obviously, my mouth was bigger than it should be XD. When I play Mafia with friends in real life, everyone blabbers nonstop, so I thought the same dynamics would apply here. Boy was I wrong! Hahaha. However, though, I wasn't lying when I said I was excited. In the future games, too, no matter what role I get, I'll probably get killed early again XD I need to learn to talk only what is necessary >.>
    I don't know, lol. The first round we played, players posted all sorts of hilarious diddies. But yes, you do have to be careful what you say to others. It's just a matter of getting used to the game, roles, and how to play. And yes,,, you may wind up carrying the stigma of having been a killer in this one. But it'll only last for another round,,, then you'll be remembered for what you did in THAT round, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by -GAZKUL- View Post
    Good game folks and good on ya's that posted from beyond the grave being lynched first sucks btw
    Try being the first one mauled. LOL I pushed for a game, got a game going, and died without getting a single vote in. I didn't even get a reply to my PM until after I was dead, LOL. Hopefully though, I'll get a few votes in next time before everyone decides to kill me off, lol.
    Last edited by The Rebel; 05-10-2011 at 04:39 PM.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

19. Thanks -GAZKUL- thanked for this post
    つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Daaaang, Aleyna. I don't think I've ever kept track of everything I've done that closely.

Let's see . . . what did I do when I was alive . . .

Day Phase: Surprised I was alive, I jumped right in and told everyone a lot of secrets I knew about being a wolf and past wolf games.
    Didn't really do as much talking in the Day phase that I would have liked to.
    But I did start PMing with DB who convinced me she wasn't a wolf.
    At this point I was pretty convinced that The Strategist was a wolf.

Night phase:
    Started talking with DJ Scruffy at the beginning of the night phase via comments. Along with talking to Kaitou and wondering why he didn't post (which I found out later).
    Convinced I was going to be the one to die, I went all out and pmed everyone on the player list to see what they knew and how they would respond.
    Apparently my wording was kind of off because it seemed to confuse a few people.

But, DJ Scruffy, SigmaSD (Only once questioning my thinking about the wolves/veterans and raising my suspicion of him), animeyay (Responding multiple times and seemingly a very new newbie but also kind of suspicious), Aleyna (Said she was a townie and started talking about Sigma being the Princess or something . . . and some stuff about Elphaba -I think- and Karami with a weird rep), *MayMay* (once or twice I think), Elphaba (Learned she was a townie), Furore (I think Furore responded once), Twelfth Levitation (didn't respond until after I was dead), dark_butterfly (was already talking to and relaying all this info to), The Strategist (Responded maybe twice. Still thought he was a wolf), maverickgirl (talked to once) all answered.

Through talking with DJ, he said that he really suspected animeyay. I said I didn't think that he could be a wolf, but possibly the Serial Killer. We went on msn where I learned he was a townie and told him I was the Princess. He then brought Kaitou in who was the Seer. We planned some stuff out and went through players.

(Our list in the beginning):
    1. DJ Scruffy - Townie
    2. SigmaSD- Alpha Wolf (Figured out through knowing I was the Princess and his vote changed it)
    3. animeyay - Serial Killer (Suspected by DJ, found out through Kaitou)
    4. Shinn Kamiyra- Townie (Kaitou said so)
    5. Elphaba - Townie
    6. dark_butterfly- Townie
    7. Kaitou+ - Seer
    8. Auspher- Townie
    9. *Tsuki* - Princess

Talked to some people about voting for animeyay (only DB and Elphaba I think)
    Pm'd animeyay, confronting them about being the Serial Killer. Didn't really work well in the end.

And from all this here's what I thought:

Harmonics voting for Sigma in the day phase like that looked really suspicious to me and I thought that he was likely a wolf.
    They should have gone for Sigma before they went for animeyay.
    Aleyna was still pretty suspicious to me since I hadn't really talked to her and she seemed to be talking to quite a lot of people.
    *MayMay* was a townie.
    xRiikox wasn't responding due to time differences so I didn't really know who she would be.
    Furore was a townie
    Either Meteorkeeper or Twelfth Levitation was the Protector.
    ╬Karami Mew~Meow- No real thoughts at that point since I hadn't talked to her.
    Kaitou+/ DJ were epic.
    The Strategist was a wolf.
    maverickgirl was confusing my numbers.

And that's all that happened during the Night Phase 1, I believe. I might be forgetting something but whatever.
    Talked to a couple of the dead people.
    Then died the next morning.

EDIT: Don't worry @The Rebel : I'm sure either Aleyna or l be the first to die, next round. xD
    Last edited by *Tsuki*; 05-10-2011 at 05:07 PM.

21. Likes Shini liked this post
    Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No wonder I didn't remember you contacting me...xD
    Haha, yeah. XD Also there was someone else that talked to me about the wolf game when they were drunk during this game. XP

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel View Post
    Try being the first one mauled. LOL I pushed for a game, got a game going, and died without getting a single vote in. I didn't even get a reply to my PM until after I was dead, LOL. Hopefully though, I'll get a few votes in next time before everyone decides to kill me off, lol.
    The whole reason I became curious of playing Wolf, was because you said you were good at this game, so you better not die right away the next wolf game.

Quote Originally Posted by *Tsuki* View Post
    Daaaang, Aleyna. I don't think I've ever kept track of everything I've done that closely.
    I'm sure either Aleyna or l be the first to die, next round. xD
    Well I am a person with a good memory, and I enjoy writing a lot so it comes easy to me. Plus, I took notes when I was in the game. I even saved some PMs and messages I got from MSN/WLM from people. XD I can't wait to host a game in the future someday.
    I wouldn't be surprised if MayMay died right away next round too, but it sounds like this next wolf game is going to be pretty different, so I'm not sure what to expect, but I'm excited. XD

Instagram|Tumblr

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by *Tsuki* View Post
    Don't worry @The Rebel : I'm sure either Aleyna or l be the first to die, next round. xD
    In other words, if either of you aren't dead in the first 2 or 3 nights, then heavy Wolf suspicion? lol =x

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    In other words, if either of you aren't dead in the first 2 or 3 nights, then heavy Wolf suspicion? lol =x
    That or the Seer managed to already check them out after they made contact with him/her. It really all depends on how the game is played you know, lol. Starting out, EVERYONE is suspicious. It's only when you either catch them lying or can rule them out, can you narrow it down and join forces with your fellow townies.

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I just read who won and congratulations guys :3
    it sounded like a fun game

[set by blueangel06661]

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, who's running our next run? And when? After all, it's usually best to run them a little apart of eachother.

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, who's running our next run? And when? After all, it's usually best to run them a little apart of eachother.
    It's been discussed a bit already, but given how intensely some people play this game, two hosts might serve us better than one in this next game, especially when we consider all the new additions, rules, etc.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shinn Kamiyra View Post
    It's been discussed a bit already, but given how intensely some people play this game, two hosts might serve us better than one in this next game, especially when we consider all the new additions, rules, etc.
    Hmm, don't know about that. I tried having a co-host for V4,,, and things went badly on it. The idea was one host dealt with Day Phase, and one for Night Phase,,, but due to me not setting procedures for my co-host, things weren't getting done cause of the players not sending in their actions. Basically, V4 kept stalling, and I FLIPPED the hell out. I wound up just calling it over with no winner.
    I had hoped for something fun for the hosts. With one doing days, and the other night, neither host would know what the other would be posting. But since we had problems with players submitting their actions, me not saying just go with majority of actions submitted and tell me who hasn't done anything, things went down the toilet.
    If the next round IS co-hosted, I hope our hosts can run it smoothly cause there is actually more work involved in a co-hosted game.

Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmm, don't know about that. I tried having a co-host for V4,,, and things went badly on it. The idea was one host dealt with Day Phase, and one for Night Phase,,, but due to me not setting procedures for my co-host, things weren't getting done cause of the players not sending in their actions. Basically, V4 kept stalling, and I FLIPPED the hell out. I wound up just calling it over with no winner.
    I had hoped for something fun for the hosts. With one doing days, and the other night, neither host would know what the other would be posting. But since we had problems with players submitting their actions, me not saying just go with majority of actions submitted and tell me who hasn't done anything, things went down the toilet.
    If the next round IS co-hosted, I hope our hosts can run it smoothly cause there is actually more work involved in a co-hosted game.
    As it would seem you already know, the major reasons behind why V4's co-hosting didn't work well was because they were simply split up into governing their respective Phases. Without really communicating with each other, one can only call it co-hosting in name only. However I believe we can learn from what happened before and, perhaps, set certain guidelines for co-hosts to abide by in running the game.

Senior Member Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Favorite Mic Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2012 03:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Galactakus

Me. Hopefully in the next few days. The idea was @DJ Scruffy , but he'd prefer to play rather than host, so I shall host yet again (and mighty happily, I might add). @*Tsuki* 's out of school next month, and then she's going to host one. @Aleyna has also expressed interest in hosting, but she stated she'd like to play another round first. If there's time she may sneak in between my game and Tsuki's, which there should be.

I'm back, baby! Credit to my gurl Bou for the sig.

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Me. Hopefully in the next few days. The idea was @DJ Scruffy , but he'd prefer to play rather than host, so I shall host yet again (and mighty happily, I might add). @*Tsuki* 's out of school next month, and then she's going to host one. @Aleyna has also expressed interest in hosting, but she stated she'd like to play another round first. If there's time she may sneak in between my game and Tsuki's, which there should be.
    Yes, I am interested in hosting, but I am really unsure at the moment for the theme, might need some help with that or have someone host with me.

Instagram|Tumblr

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

When't V8? hmm might have to do a Fast and Furious themed one with a name like that.......

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, hmm. I still want to eventually re-run the Bleach theme, but in no big hurry, lol. I would like to get a round or two in before I host another.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleyna View Post
    Yes, I am interested in hosting, but I am really unsure at the moment for the theme, might need some help with that or have someone host with me.
    Well, as for a theme, best to go with something YOU know well. If co-hosting, you both need to know it. But if you need help with ways of setting it up and such,,, I'm sure me and Black Adam can advise you on how we have gone about setting things up for our times hosting.

OH, and to ALL who played in this round of Wolf and liked it, if you haven't already, please join our Wolf group to stay updated on future rounds of Wolf.
    Last edited by The Rebel; 05-13-2011 at 01:49 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information