AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 425

Thread: Wolf 7: Super Smash Brothers Brawl

  1. #176
    Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    56,040.36
    Gender
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2015 07:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada.
    Age
    20
    Threads
    34
    Posts
    1,218
    Blog Entries
    43
    Rep Power
    1360

    Default Re: Wolf 7: Super Smash Brothers Brawl

    I am also going to vote for SigmaSD.

  2. #177
    Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    87,592.99
    Gender
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2014 11:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    In your dreams. =0
    Threads
    147
    Posts
    5,959
    Blog Entries
    118
    Rep Power
    6148
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

    Default Re: Wolf 7: Super Smash Brothers Brawl

    I'll vote for DJ Scruffy. And also I dont blame people who vote for me. I was one of the people that voted off Gazkul and one of those people is the alpha wolf. I am a townie but even if I am, if I die today then that will narrow down the search for you guys so its all good.

    The reason why I'm voting for DJ Scruffie is because aleyna and I have been talking since day phase 2 and her theory about you being a wolf is pretty good, so thats why I voted for you. I'm voting for you for the same reason. I wont give out to many details because otherwise the wolves will pounce on whoever gives out too much info.

    I will also like to say that Fuore found out that the wolves managed to get info on who was the serial killer, hence why he got voted off during the last day phase.

    No offense to the wolves, but its time one of you guys goes down and we will take out your alpha first. Because my death will narrow down who that is.
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

    |Set made by Neukifly|

    Super Saiyan Dango


  3. #178
    You're out of your vector. Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    0.04
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cookie Cake Lie Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2015 11:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In a box.
    Threads
    66
    Posts
    2,692
    Blog Entries
    137
    Rep Power
    1275

    Default Re: Wolf 7: Super Smash Brothers Brawl

    =p I'm changing my vote to SigmaSD. Because I don't feel like killing a DJ.


    ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

    Forever + 5506 + one day



  4. #179
    Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    1,907,190.90
    Gender
    My Mood
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota, U.S.
    Age
    24
    Threads
    283
    Posts
    6,516
    Blog Entries
    16
    Rep Power
    9681

    Default Re: Wolf 7: Super Smash Brothers Brawl

    Hmmm a lot of people are so eager to vote right away. Makes me wonder if any of them could be wolves or any key roles in this game. So basically what I've seen is that Both DJ Scruffy and SigmaSD, both voted off GAZKUL, and both are suspected for being the alpha wolf, since one player had a tie-breaking vote that counted as 2 votes instead. I have seen Scruffy react a lot to wanting animeyay to be gone, not just in day phase 1, but in day phase 2 as well, and it turns out animeyay was the serial killer. The thing is though, both townies and wolves benefit from having the serial killer dead. Scruffy voted right away for animeyay is be gone, and now Sigma not too long after this 3rd day phase started. Right now I am leaning more towards voting off Scruffy. If people want my vote for Sigma to be gone, you're going to have to really convince me, because I haven't really seen him do anything suspicious, he's remained pretty quiet.

    From SkullMuffins on deviantart

    Instagram|Tumblr

  5. #180
    Senior Member *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay*'s Avatar
    Gil
    1,606.51
    Gender
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Wolf Flowers Fan2 Pocky
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2011 05:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    27
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    308
    Rep Power
    560
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Hello Red Mandy

    Default Re: Wolf 7: Super Smash Brothers Brawl

    I agree with Aleyna on this one... I have my suspicions about both of them, but for Sigma it's mostly just because he's quiet. >.o;

    But to be honest, I think I want to wait and see how The Strategist votes on this one. :3
    Student/Writer/Dreamer

    "I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of stars makes me dream." - Vincent van Gogh


    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")-(")o

  6. #181
    Senior Member Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics's Avatar
    Gil
    3,967.06
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts Mario Blooper Beer Wolf
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 07:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    23
    Threads
    10
    Posts
    202
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    531
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Harmonics12

    Default Re: Wolf 7: Super Smash Brothers Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleyna View Post
    So basically what I've seen is that Both DJ Scruffy and SigmaSD, both voted off GAZKUL, and both are suspected for being the alpha wolf, since one player had a tie-breaking vote that counted as 2 votes instead. I have seen Scruffy react a lot to wanting animeyay to be gone, not just in day phase 1, but in day phase 2 as well, and it turns out animeyay was the serial killer.
    ^ This explains my reasons. I vote for DJ Scruffy.
    Last edited by Harmonics; 04-27-2011 at 12:58 AM.
    ~~Use to be Rempika~~

    "To live is to fight"


    I is the dango - Winter Music~

  7. #182
    Senior Member Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini's Avatar
    Gil
    1,737,714.70
    Gender
    My Mood
    Confused
    Gifts Favorite Mic Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2012 03:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    I've never been so lost in my life
    Age
    23
    Threads
    17
    Posts
    1,642
    Rep Power
    1044
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Galactakus

    Default Re: Wolf 7: Super Smash Brothers Brawl

    And so, in what has become a common theme, we have two particular people battling for public affection! Who will win the grand prize of a brand new lynching?

    SigmaSD (4) - maverickgirl, Shinn Kamiyra, DJ Scruffy, dark_butterfly
    DJ Scruffy (3) - ╬Karami Mew~Meow, SigmaSD, Harmonics


    I'm back, baby! Credit to my gurl Bou for the sig.

  8. #183
    Senior Member The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist's Avatar
    Gil
    31,473.72
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cool
    Gifts Sunglasses Soccer Ball Mario 1-Up Mushroom
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2011 06:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Age
    22
    Threads
    8
    Posts
    203
    Rep Power
    264
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: carlosx09

    Default Re: Wolf 7: Super Smash Brothers Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by *MayMay* View Post
    I agree with Aleyna on this one... I have my suspicions about both of them, but for Sigma it's mostly just because he's quiet. >.o;

    But to be honest, I think I want to wait and see how The Strategist votes on this one. :3

    Hehe this one is pretty complicated for me too ^_^

    I think Aleyna is right both of them are at the same level to be the suspect of Alpha Wolf.. I'm also leaning toward DJ Scruffy since it look the lead so quick and so many votes followed him.. without our princess and our protector we are like a country without a president in a chaos of confusion and indecision... DJ Scruffy seems more like a false president (Apha Wolf) if you know what I mean but Sigma seems also guilty.. in any case it may also be a sacrifice strategy o.O both could be wolfs and both of them could have agreed that if one of them died the other one would look innocent..

    All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. - Sun Tzu

    make a dragon happy!

  9. #184
    Senior Member Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore's Avatar
    Gil
    305,306.17
    Gender
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ferrari Soccer Ball Favorite
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2012 10:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Dapto, Australia
    Age
    25
    Threads
    13
    Posts
    799
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    10757

    Default Re: Wolf 7: Super Smash Brothers Brawl

    I have had some things pointed my way through messages which lead me to now believe that SigmaSD is a wolf, so I'll be voting him. That lack of showing which character you are means I have no way to completely confirm, but I've narrowed it down to a few people thanks to that rule being retroactive.

    If I'm wrong, the wolves this game are quite talented.
    victoria aut mors

  10. #185
    Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    87,592.99
    Gender
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2014 11:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    In your dreams. =0
    Threads
    147
    Posts
    5,959
    Blog Entries
    118
    Rep Power
    6148
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

    Default Re: Wolf 7: Super Smash Brothers Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by Furore View Post
    I have had some things pointed my way through messages which lead me to now believe that SigmaSD is a wolf, so I'll be voting him. That lack of showing which character you are means I have no way to completely confirm, but I've narrowed it down to a few people thanks to that rule being retroactive.

    If I'm wrong, the wolves this game are quite talented.
    I thought that showing your character meant that you got banned from future wolf games so I didnt know that.

    Oh and FYI I havent been active as much cause I'm sort of busy, but I joined cause The Rebel told me that there was another wolf game going on and I thought it would be fun. =3 So far the wolves are winning though.
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

    |Set made by Neukifly|

    Super Saiyan Dango


  11. #186
    Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    7,797.44
    Gender
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Florida, Mindanao Philippines
    Age
    20
    Threads
    104
    Posts
    3,484
    Blog Entries
    380
    Rep Power
    9095

    Default Re: Wolf 7: Super Smash Brothers Brawl

    Furore has shown me a reason as to why Sigma is a wolf. And I totally agree. Also it seems like The Strategist is falling more for sigma, but sounds like he has a good analysis of the situation. I would change my vote to Sigma if I get more reason why he would be a wolf, but unfortunately I can't stick any longer because of school =/ And I won't be back before the day phase ends either. sigh -.- But as for now I will stick to my vote for DJ Scruff since my findings seems like there is something more behind it, and I just wanna find out what'll happen. Also, it seems like he has his own gang o.O Quite a few players follow his vote almost instantly. That make's me pretty curious.


    ---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

  12. Dislikes Tsuki. disliked this post
  13. #187
    Junior Member tvshow88 is on a distinguished road tvshow88's Avatar
    Gil
    605.47
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2011 05:02 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Threads
    0
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Wolf 7: Super Smash Brothers Brawl

    Nice on and I m so thankful for that. Love it really so i guess one could now really enjoy.

  14. #188
    Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    87,592.99
    Gender
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2014 11:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    In your dreams. =0
    Threads
    147
    Posts
    5,959
    Blog Entries
    118
    Rep Power
    6148
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

    Default Re: Wolf 7: Super Smash Brothers Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by tvshow88 View Post
    Nice on and I m so thankful for that. Love it really so i guess one could now really enjoy.
    I vote for tvshow88. Sounds like wolf talk to me.
    Last edited by SigmaSD; 04-27-2011 at 05:28 AM.
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

    |Set made by Neukifly|

    Super Saiyan Dango


  15. Thanks -Ro- thanked for this post
    Likes Tsuki., Aleyna liked this post
  16. #189
    Would You Kindly
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    18,570.39
    Gender
    My Mood
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Hello Kitty Neko Tv Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2015 06:42 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    22
    Threads
    99
    Posts
    2,740
    Blog Entries
    117
    AL Lyrics
    2581
    Rep Power
    1735
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: aozorapen

    Default Re: Wolf 7: Super Smash Brothers Brawl

    I'll have to vote for SigmaSD.
    ---
    MEMENTO MORI,
    IF THE NINETH LION ATE THE SUN.



  17. #190
    Senior Member Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics's Avatar
    Gil
    3,967.06
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts Mario Blooper Beer Wolf
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 07:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    23
    Threads
    10
    Posts
    202
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    531
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Harmonics12

    Default Re: Wolf 7: Super Smash Brothers Brawl

    I'll change my vote to SigmaSD
    ~~Use to be Rempika~~

    "To live is to fight"


    I is the dango - Winter Music~

  18. #191
    Senior Member The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist's Avatar
    Gil
    31,473.72
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cool
    Gifts Sunglasses Soccer Ball Mario 1-Up Mushroom
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2011 06:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Age
    22
    Threads
    8
    Posts
    203
    Rep Power
    264
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: carlosx09

    Default Re: Wolf 7: Super Smash Brothers Brawl

    I'm voting for SigmaSD but If I die in the night don't forget to vote xRiikox next day because she is obviously a wolf.. she has been quiet and didn't even give a reason for her votes

    All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. - Sun Tzu

    make a dragon happy!

  19. #192
    Would You Kindly
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    18,570.39
    Gender
    My Mood
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Hello Kitty Neko Tv Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2015 06:42 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    22
    Threads
    99
    Posts
    2,740
    Blog Entries
    117
    AL Lyrics
    2581
    Rep Power
    1735
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: aozorapen

    Default Re: Wolf 7: Super Smash Brothers Brawl

    @The Strategist ; If you say so. If you think that someone being quiet is a sure indication that someone's a wolf, go ahead. I am a wolf veteran, and I'm just fed up that I got the townie role again, therefore I just pop in and out of the thread to vote and such, to keep from being eliminated. And what makes you think you'll be killed? o_O
    Last edited by Rei; 04-27-2011 at 09:50 AM.
    ---
    MEMENTO MORI,
    IF THE NINETH LION ATE THE SUN.



  20. #193
    Senior Member Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth's Avatar
    Gil
    0.16
    Gender
    Gifts Mario Spiny Cake Wolf
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 09:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Threads
    0
    Posts
    228
    Rep Power
    67

    Default Re: Wolf 7: Super Smash Brothers Brawl

    Well, Harmonics did not give a reason as to why he changed his vote from DJ Scruffy to SigmaSD, so does that make him a wolf as well? I'm not trying to defend anyone or anything. You could say this is pure observation.

    Anyway, I vote for SigmaSD.
    Last edited by Twelfth; 04-27-2011 at 10:05 AM.

  21. #194
    Senior Member The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist's Avatar
    Gil
    31,473.72
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cool
    Gifts Sunglasses Soccer Ball Mario 1-Up Mushroom
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2011 06:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Age
    22
    Threads
    8
    Posts
    203
    Rep Power
    264
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: carlosx09

    Default Re: Wolf 7: Super Smash Brothers Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by Twelfth Levitation View Post
    Well, Harmonics did not give a reason as to why he changed his vote from DJ Scruffy to SigmaSD, so does that make him a wolf as well? I'm not trying to defend anyone or anything. You could say this is pure observation.

    Anyway, I vote for SigmaSD.

    You are a wolf

    All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. - Sun Tzu

    make a dragon happy!

  22. #195
    Senior Member Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth's Avatar
    Gil
    0.16
    Gender
    Gifts Mario Spiny Cake Wolf
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 09:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Threads
    0
    Posts
    228
    Rep Power
    67

    Default Re: Wolf 7: Super Smash Brothers Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by The Strategist View Post
    You are a wolf
    And so are you.

  23. #196
    Senior Member The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist's Avatar
    Gil
    31,473.72
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cool
    Gifts Sunglasses Soccer Ball Mario 1-Up Mushroom
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2011 06:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Age
    22
    Threads
    8
    Posts
    203
    Rep Power
    264
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: carlosx09

    Default Re: Wolf 7: Super Smash Brothers Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by xRiikox View Post
    @The Strategist ; If you say so. If you think that someone being quiet is a sure indication that someone's a wolf, go ahead. I am a wolf veteran, and I'm just fed up that I got the townie role again, therefore I just pop in and out of the thread to vote and such, to keep from being eliminated. And what makes you think you'll be killed? o_O
    So just because you are a townie it means that you are not going to take voting seriously I mean you always need to have a reason to vote... and what makes me think I'll be killed? nothing really

    ---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Twelfth Levitation View Post
    Well, Harmonics did not give a reason as to why he changed his vote from DJ Scruffy to SigmaSD, so does that make him a wolf as well? I'm not trying to defend anyone or anything. You could say this is pure observation.

    Anyway, I vote for SigmaSD.

    Harmonics did explain the reason of his vote, he wasn't decided for which one to vote... and he agreed with Aleyna's reasoning but also SigmaSG suddenly vote change looked kind of confusing while attempting to point out that tvshow88 was talking wolf talk

    All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. - Sun Tzu

    make a dragon happy!

  24. #197
    Senior Member Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore's Avatar
    Gil
    305,306.17
    Gender
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ferrari Soccer Ball Favorite
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2012 10:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Dapto, Australia
    Age
    25
    Threads
    13
    Posts
    799
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    10757

    Default Re: Wolf 7: Super Smash Brothers Brawl

    I'm just gonna drop this here in case I'm wrong (as once you're dead you can't post unless you're the rebellious rules breaking sort) and I'm powerless during night phases. Through process of elimination I believe either Sigma OR DJ Scruffy is a wolf. If Sigma dies and is a Townie, DJ is likely a wolf, if Sigma dies and is a wolf, I'll definitely believe DJ a Townie.
    victoria aut mors

  25. Likes Tsuki. liked this post
  26. #198
    Would You Kindly
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    18,570.39
    Gender
    My Mood
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Hello Kitty Neko Tv Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2015 06:42 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    22
    Threads
    99
    Posts
    2,740
    Blog Entries
    117
    AL Lyrics
    2581
    Rep Power
    1735
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: aozorapen

    Default Re: Wolf 7: Super Smash Brothers Brawl

    @The Strategist : I voted for SigmaSD because I received the PM from Aleyna, same as the others. Just because I didn't give a reason doesn't mean that I don't have a reason. And just because I don't want to give a reason doesn't mean that I don't have one.

    And I don't take voting seriously not because I'm a Townie, didn't you read my post? Ehh I give up.
    ---
    MEMENTO MORI,
    IF THE NINETH LION ATE THE SUN.



  27. #199
    Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+'s Avatar
    Gil
    54,957,639,288.09
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2015 03:35 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Akihabara
    Threads
    695
    Posts
    10,286
    Blog Entries
    82
    Rep Power
    6365
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: SalamanderKnight Steam ID: Kaitou-Kid

    Default Re: Wolf 7: Super Smash Brothers Brawl

    I'll vote for SigmaSD.

    YT: | GameEmpireHD | KaitouVG | ShonenGameZ |
    Co-Founder of ShonenGameZ.com | Scan Translations & More!

    | PSN: SalamanderKnight | NNID: GameEmpireHD (US) KaitouVG (JP) |
    | Steam: Kaitou-Kid | Origin: GameEmpireHD |
    | 3DS FC: 5258 - 0235 - 2295 |

  28. #200
    Senior Member *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay*'s Avatar
    Gil
    1,606.51
    Gender
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Wolf Flowers Fan2 Pocky
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2011 05:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    27
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    308
    Rep Power
    560
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Hello Red Mandy

    Default Re: Wolf 7: Super Smash Brothers Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by The Strategist View Post
    I'm voting for SigmaSD but If I die in the night don't forget to vote xRiikox next day because she is obviously a wolf.. she has been quiet and didn't even give a reason for her votes
    Uh, and what about Kaitou+ and Auspher? o_O; I mean, just saying. If that means they're wolves, then I guess I understand why you didn't want to call attention to them for doing the same thing Riiko is doing. :P

    You know what? I'm just going to throw it out there. I vote for <b>Strategist. </b> And when the wolves take ME out tonight, I think you'll all know why. >=(
    Student/Writer/Dreamer

    "I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of stars makes me dream." - Vincent van Gogh


    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")-(")o

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Super Smash Bro. Brawl
    By Mr. blue-reddragoon in forum Video Games
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-12-2008, 06:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts