Welcome to the seventh version of Wolf!
How to sign up: Whoever wishes to play, can. The more the merrier. If you wish to play just write something along the lines of, “I want to play.” and you will automatically be added on the player list.
How to play: Wolf (or Mafia, as it is sometimes called) is played by taking a group of people and making a small number of them into "Wolves" or bad guys. The rest of the players (called "Townies) then spend the "Day Phases" (time during which you play this game) trying to deduce who these bad guys are. During the Day Phase, players vote for who they suspect to be a Wolf. The person with the most votes gets lynched (they "die" and are no longer able to play the game), their role being revealed, before Night Phase begins. During the Night Phase, Wolves decide which player they'd like to kill, while Townies with special roles (more on that later) preform their own actions. The game continues until either all Wolves are dead (which triggers a win for "Townies") or the number of Townies equals the number of Wolves (triggering a "Wolf" win).
Day Phase: During the day time phase, all the players may vote on who they suspect to be the Wolf. It is mandatory to vote in the Day Phases. Be careful; wolves can vote as well, attempting to sway the votes their way...
Night Phase: Each Night Phase is when players with night actions can perform said actions. During this time, Wolves vote on which Townie (Wolves know each other, thus know who the Townies are) they think has a "power role", or an important role in the game.
Note: Each phase will be 24 hours long (this allows those of us outside of the US/who work different hours to play). Day phase will start at 2 PM Central time (UTC−06), ending at 2 PM Central time the next day and triggering the beginning of the Night Phase, which in turn ends at 2 PM Central the next day.
Every player receives a role, the most common of them is "Townie".
Protector: Ready to protect those he thinks is right with his life, Link will represent the Protector. Each Night Phase the Protector will PM me with one name of a player he or she wishes to save. That player is safe from any other night action. If the person is targeted by Wolves, Seer, or Serial Killer, they are safe. However, Link engages whomever targeted the "safe" player in a duel to the death. A flip of the coin decides whether Link dies or his opponent.
Seer: Using his speed to check on player per night, Sonic represents the Seer. Once per night, this Town-player will PM me the name of one person they which to check on. I will then inform them what that player's role is.
Princess: There's only one person fit for this role, and it's Peach herself. With her status as a Princess, this character has the advantage of having his vote count for two and breaking ties. (Should her vote be cast upon one of the tied players)
Wolves: The "bad guys", this group (headed by Bowser) aims to lead the Townies to lynch each other during the day, while they select one Townie to kill at night. They win if the number of Wolves equals the number of Townies.
Alpha Wolf: Bowser's role in the Wolves is much like Princess' in the Town. As the figurehead and leader of the Wolves, Bowser's vote counts for two during the Day and Night phases. However, it only breaks ties at night (only Peach can break ties during the Day).
Townie: Townies are characters with no special ability. They will vote like everybody else during the day phase for who they think is Wolf.
This game contains one independent role:
Serial Killer: Unstable and unable to form thoughts besides those of simple bloodlust, Crazy Hand is this game's Serial Killer. This role is different from that of any other role. During the day, Crazy Hand votes like anybody else. However, at night, it chooses one person it wishes to kill. The Serial Killer wins (and everyone else loses) if it survives until the end of the game.
- All votes must be in bold. They will not be counted otherwise.
- You must vote once per Day Phase. Anyone caught not voting on either consecutive Day Phases or three days total will be inactive-killed. Remember, posting does not constitute a vote!
- Do not post again if you have died until AFTER the entire game is over. Once that happens, then you may post again.
- Role-claim (the "art" of telling people that you have a specific role) at your own risk.
- Do not share any PMs I send you with anyone else! Players being found to do so will be banned from any further Wolf games!
- Arguments and disagreements are the very foundation of Wolf, thus you are encouraged to use them. However, no outright flaming or trolling will be allowed.
- Questions? Comments? Send me a V/PM!
How to win:
Town: Kill all wolves and Survivor.
Wolves: Bring number of Town members to the same number as that of the wolves.
Serial Killer: Survive until either the Town or Wolf win condition is met.
1. DJ Scruffy/Fox (Townie) - Killed by the Wolves during Night Phase 3
2. Harmonics/King Dedede (Wolf) - Lynched by the Town during Day Phase 4
3. SigmaSD/Bowser (Alpha Wolf) - Lynched by the Town during Day Phase 3
4. animeyay/Crazy Hand (Serial Killer) - Lynched by the Town during Day Phase 2
5. Aleyna/Diddy Kong (Townie) - Lynched by the Town during Day Phase 8
7. Shinn Kamiyra/Samus (Townie) - Killed by the Wolves during Night Phase 8
8. Norwegian Moose/Lucas (Townie) - Killed by the Serial Killer during Night Phase 0
9. xRiikox/Wolf (Wolf) - Killed by the Town during Day Phase 7
10. Elphaba/Ice Climbers (Townie) - Killed by the Serial Killer during Night Phase 1
11. Furore/Mario (Townie) - Killed by the Wolves during Night Phase 4
12. Meteorkeeper/Link (Protector) - Killed by the Wolves during Night Phase 2
13. Twelfth Levitation/Pokemon Trainer (Townie) Killed by the Wolves during Night Phase 5
15. The Rebel/Meta Knight (Townie) - Killed by the Wolves during Night Phase 0
16. ╬Karami Mew~Meow/Ganondorf (Wolf) - Lynched by the Town during Day Phase 6
17. Kaitou+/Sonic (Seer) - Killed by the Wolves during Night Phase 7
18. Auspher/Pit (Townie) Killed by the Wolves during Night Phase 6
19. *Tsuki*/Peach (Princess) - Killed by the Wolves during Night Phase 1
20. The Strategist/Ike (Townie) - Lynched by the Town during Day Phase 5
21. -GAZKUL-/Kirby (Townie) - Lynched by the Town during Day Phase 1