AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Scariest Story you've ever heard

Senior Member Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 06:13 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Scariest Story you've ever heard

The title says it all, just post your scary story.

I was up in Quebec, and there's a lot of native and aboriginals up there, especially in Tamiscaming. We're at my friends cottage and she's telling me about this girl they knew, her name was Woody. She died of cancer last year.
    Woody was spiritual, all the natives out there are. Now. You're supposed to hang cedar bark above your door, so nothing can get in, but also nothing can get out. It's extremely creepy out there, mainly at night, it's just pitch black, you're surrounded by giant trees not to mention bears and creepy donkey bugs. Anyway, Woody hung the cedar above the door, but the Chief that was supposed to come bless it had died that day. Clearly it worried Woody since its unblessed cedar. But my moms friend was like, nah its fine nothings gonna happen.
    So its night time now, maybe 2 am. There's this knocking on the door, Pat thought nothing of it cause the dog wasn't barking, and he barks at everything. There was a knocking a second time. She still didn't do anything. On the third knock she went to get it thinking it might be Woody or something. She opens the door, goes outside, no ones there. So she comes back in, locks it. And when she turned around, the hallway is really long and narrow. At the end of the hallway there was something black, crawling down it. It looked like a human on all fours, and disappeared when it got to the door. She said she wasn't scared. She believes if you're stronger than something, it'll go away. Woody called her that night, because she felt something bad had happened. When Pat told her what had happened, she looked at her and said, well that was a demon. The cedar eventually was blessed, still there today. It's pretty weird when something actually happens to you.

2. Likes battousai_ryuu liked this post
    みんなで歌おうよ!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2013 06:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Re: Scariest story you've ever heard

Well, for starters, the story of a place called hell in which people are tortured for eternity. That's probably the scariest freaking thing you can ever imagine. Because any danger or creepy thing we can imagine in this world is at worst temporary. One would die eventually and the suffering would end. But eternal torment and agony? ... Just imagine that for a minute (imagine yourself there) and you'll feel sick.
    Last edited by Aku no Hikari; 06-23-2011 at 12:18 PM.

4. Likes Aleyna liked this post
    They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Scariest Story you've ever heard

Naah, I've heard scarier on CreepyPasta. But man,do my friends sure know how to brew one bad creepypasta when we go camping...

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Senior Member Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2019 11:16 AM
    Threads

I've heard some scary stuff in my lifetime, but none of them were as bad as the haunted nursery. There's a house near where I live, and it's been empty for decades- and according to the people that lived there before, the family that built it had an infant that died three weeks after being born. Rumor is that if one goes into the house ( day or night, any time ), you can hear creaking of floorboards, thumping footsteps and the cry of a baby going in that order. I haven't gone there myself, since the place is structurally unsound- but there's also another rumor that if you look at the window at the top right, you can see the blank face of a child in a mother's arms.

;o_o Pretty weird if I do say so myself. I think the house dates back to the early 1900's-1950's.

Senior Member -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Katana
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2012 09:37 PM
    Threads

Being From Hawaii we have alot of scary stories and myths but the one that scares me the most is the Night Marchers my grandfather told me the story when i was 10 i dont remeber it completely since i havent heard it for along time but i pulled it off a site

Night Marchers are ghostly apparitions of a band of beings who move with purpose to the beat of primitive pounding drums. Some say they are armed spirit warriors en route to or from battle, toting archaic weaponry and clothed in decorated helmets and cloaks. Other accounts tell of high-ranking alii (ruler) spirits being guided to places of high importance or to welcome new warriors to join in battle. Perhaps these restless souls are looking to reclaim rightful territory, replay a battle gone awry, or avenge their own deaths. Some say the Night Marchers are searching methodically for an entrance into the next world.

Night Marchers are said to roam through very specific locations on the islands, between seashore and mountains and are often recognized by their raised torches and repeated olis, or chants. Although there have been a few scattered reports of daytime marches, these apparitions appear to be most active at night and are said to march on certain nights designated by the moon. And although the Night Marchers allegedly float a few inches off the ground, some local accounts tell of seeing mysterious footprints in their path after they’ve passed
    What to do when happening upon a night march in progress? The ghostly procession must never be interrupted. Legend has it that resting your eyes upon the Night Marchers could signal a grim fate for the perpetrator, a friend or relative, so witnesses are urged to crouch low to the ground, “play dead” and avert the eyes. Any sound or movement could invite a Night Marcher’s deadly glance. These Night Marchers are set diligently upon their destination and are not considered spirits that will deviate from their path to haunt humans nearby.
    If history repeats itself, and moves in a circular path, then believing that whatever force is turning it is perfect, is all we can do as we move ahead. Pushed along by forces beyond our control, waiting, for the blade to be swung.
    Kuchiki Rukia (Bleach)

This great Sig was made by Daken

8. Likes battousai_ryuu liked this post
    SES Member Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2017 05:34 AM
    Threads

A chick named Woody?

You sure she didn't die of humiliation?
    If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made.

Closed Thread

Thread Information