AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Awesome Hathaway's Flash fanmade opening.

Senior Member Admiral Muffin is on a distinguished road Admiral Muffin's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Char Zaku MS 06S
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2012 01:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Awesome Hathaway's Flash fanmade opening.

It's still unfinished but damn! This is pretty good for something fanmade. This guy has a bright future in animation.

He even made a fanmade trailer!

For those who aren't familiar with Hathaway's Flash, it's a semi-canon novel set 12 years after Char's Counter Attack. The main protagonist is an older Hathaway Noa (son of Bright Noa) who joins a terrorist organization and adopts the false name "Mafty Navue Erin". The organization is fighting a terrorist campaign against the Earth Federation government and they eventually able to acquire the incredibly powerful prototype RX-105 Xi Gundam, which Hathaway becomes the pilot of.
    Last edited by Admiral Muffin; 04-16-2011 at 04:53 AM.

Senior Member Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Decepticons Eva NERV Aquarius
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2012 10:45 AM
    Pinole, California, United States, 107905739230377, Pinole, California
    Threads

Default Re: Awesome Hathaway's Flash fanmade opening.

I still don't like what he did to Chen.
    "I'll kill Zechs. That's my way of saying thanks." -Heero Yuy

Senior Member J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2012 12:34 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Heer0Yuy View Post
    I still don't like what he did to Chen.
    What he did cemented him as one of my most hated characters in the Gundam franchise. I actually laughed when I read the last lines of his Wiki bio.

As for the opening, that was pretty damn good.

Senior Member Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by J Gundam View Post
    What he did cemented him as one of my most hated characters in the Gundam franchise. I actually laughed when I read the last lines of his Wiki bio.

As for the opening, that was pretty damn good.
    My top hated characters:

1: HATHAWAY: For the son of a brilliant ship commander, this guy is stupid, stupid, stupid! His Saji-like attitude also pissed me off to no end and his hopeless romance with Quess also cemented his stupidity much further. I mean, SURE, KILL CHEN FOR SAVING YOUR ARSE WHY DON'T YA?? I feel like getting into a Jegan and bathe this guy with artillery fire. Sure he IMPROVED in his own novel but he is yet to move away as my #1 most hated guy in all of Gundam.(Even Azrael sounds better than you)
    2: Saji Crossroads. At first I felt sorry for the guy. But his actions in Season 2 killed all my pity on him. Now I just hate him. Period.
    3: That violet haired guy that's always with Full Frontal. I don't think he'll ever be memorable to me except to mention him as one of my most hated characters in Gundam. He's so typical and... Makes me feel uncomfortable.
    4: Katz. If stupidity took on the shape of human being, Katz fits this definition. Bright Noa sure has eyes for numbskulls aboard his ship.
    5: Quess. When I saw her in video games I thought she was cute. When I saw her in CCA, she pissed me off to no end.

Senior Member J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Heer0Yuy View Post
    My top hated characters:

1: HATHAWAY: For the son of a brilliant ship commander, this guy is stupid, stupid, stupid! His Saji-like attitude also pissed me off to no end and his hopeless romance with Quess also cemented his stupidity much further. I mean, SURE, KILL CHEN FOR SAVING YOUR ARSE WHY DON'T YA?? I feel like getting into a Jegan and bathe this guy with artillery fire. Sure he IMPROVED in his own novel but he is yet to move away as my #1 most hated guy in all of Gundam.(Even Azrael sounds better than you)
    2: Saji Crossroads. At first I felt sorry for the guy. But his actions in Season 2 killed all my pity on him. Now I just hate him. Period.
    3: That violet haired guy that's always with Full Frontal. I don't think he'll ever be memorable to me except to mention him as one of my most hated characters in Gundam. He's so typical and... Makes me feel uncomfortable.
    4: Katz. If stupidity took on the shape of human being, Katz fits this definition. Bright Noa sure has eyes for numbskulls aboard his ship.
    5: Quess. When I saw her in video games I thought she was cute. When I saw her in CCA, she pissed me off to no end.
    My top 5 would be:

5. Haman Karn
    4. Hathaway Noa
    3. Quess Paraya
    2. Katejina Loos
    1. Katz Kobayashi

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I actually have respect for Hamman. I'm surprised Saji didn't make your list. XD. One of the things I want to do in 00 is beat up Saji AFTER becoming a Flag ace pilot.
    Last edited by Heer0Yuy; 04-20-2011 at 11:37 PM.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Haman commands no respect in my book.

I don't have any issues with Saji. There were some scenes where he irked me but not to the degree the other five I named did.

Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Char Zaku MS 06S
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Haman Karn is fine for me I guess but loli Haman is :33333333

Junior Member kazuki_eman@yahoo.com is on a distinguished road kazuki_eman@yahoo.com's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2011 12:28 AM
    Threads

can you make any conversations more in gundam 00 ^^ ok!!!

Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Char Zaku MS 06S
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Uh... But this topic about Hathaway's Flash so it's more centered towards UC I'm afraid.

Senior Member ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Compass
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2011 11:22 PM
    Threads

It's one of the annoying things about Japanese movies, comics etc. Main characters are almost impossible to like and become even more unlikeable as the story goes on.
    It's like watching a film with ten Starbucks (from the newer Battlestar Galactica series) strutting their crap and pissing on everyone around them and making life for their bosses a miserable hell.
    Heck, even Ranma was not very likeable in the comic and cartoon series named after him. It was almost like I liked every major character more than the main character.
    If the supporting cast saves the day, the series is good. If the supporting cast isn't allowed to shine, the whole thing goes into the gutter.

Camping, backpacking, zombie survival and language study!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information