AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Signature of the Week #36 Theme

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Signature of the Week #36 Theme

Signature of the Week #36 Theme

Theme: Styles 1

Another possible reoccurring theme. I’m beta testing these, because they were suggested via PM and are a bit more interesting that specific themes like song lyrics or Nintendo.

Here’s how this theme works, signatures have particular styles to them, and the objective here is to use that style. The style I want to see done is the VECTOR style. Vibrant colors, shapes, and good typography.

There is a little cache to this though; it means that you cannot use any other styles in your entry. As in, no smudging, no C4Ds, no brushes, just vector shapes. So brush up your pen tool and get ready.

Entry Rules:

1) Your signature must be at least 380 by 80 pixels, and no larger than 500 by 250 pixels, the files must be saved as a PNG file. If you use animation, the file size of the signature must not exceed 1 MB.
    2) Entries are due on the date of Saturday, April 16th, 2011.
    3) All entries must have the text ‘AnimeGalleries.net’ on them for.
    4) By entering in this contest, you are allowing AnimeGalleries.net the right to use your signature for promotional reasons or otherwise.

Other Rules:

1) Serated is not responsible for your entry following the contest’s theme or following any other above rules. If you have ANY questions pertaining to this contest, please PM Serated and your question will be swiftly answered to help.

2) Any comments, concerns, or important questions regarding the SOTW contest, or the weeks’ theme should be posted within this thread.

3) This contest is ANONYMOUS. Any discussions of entering, voting, deadlines, other otherwise will result in your entry and future participation within this contest being revoked.

4) You are allowed only 1 (one) entry for this contest. If you wish to make necessary changes to your entry, you are free to do so. You may NOT enter multiple versions of your entry.

All entries must be sent via PM to Serated before 7 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on April 16th, 2011. Please label your PM “SOTW 36 Entry” in order to avoid confusion.

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Signature of the Week #36 Theme

You're too good to me Sera <333

I'll definitely be entering!

But a question, can I texturize my vector shapes?

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Signature of the Week #36 Theme

Quote Originally Posted by Aiacos View Post
    You're too good to me Sera <333

I'll definitely be entering!

But a question, can I texturize my vector shapes?

3) This contest is ANONYMOUS. Any discussions of entering, voting, deadlines, other otherwise will result in your entry and future participation within this contest being revoked.
    No textures, just shapes.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information