AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tale of Makoto Blossom: The Prodigy takes all!

Senior Member Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Sushi Orange Dango Flowers Fan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2011 02:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Tale of Makoto Blossom: The Prodigy takes all!

...Days and nights pass by like in any other world. However, in the Realm of Nightmare only the moon shines with a contrast to match the time of day. The wandering people of the realm seeks nothing more but the light of the moon, and does what the usual 3-d people do. However, there is a tale of the two. Mirrow and Emora. Two awfully rich maidens seek for a dream against one another...Mirrow seeks to take over the throne, Emora seeks a trustworthy heroine to prevent Mirrow's selfish wish...what will bloom first?

REALM OF DREAMS

DAY ONE, MORNING 4:00am

Makoto Blossom looked at the posted bulletin that is filled with pinned requests. She glanced at every single post, but she didn't find one that intrgued her style. Makoto wishes to become a well known heroine of her realm, which is why she want to embark on a high ranking quest. As Makoto re-checked the requests, she felt a gentle touch on her shoulder. "Excuse me," said a women in a work uniform with a messenger bag. "You must be Makoto Blossom, am I wrong?" Makoto nodded proudly as she fished for her DREAM ID from her travelers' bag. "This is me!" Makoto flashed her dream ID in front of her face. The women took the ID from her hand and examined the the photo then read the information.

Name: Makoto Blossom/Birthday July 7th/Age 16/School: Magia Adademy

"So Makoto, you are assigned to Magia academy?" The women questioned.

"Yes," Makoto nodded as she took back her ID. "I was assigned to this academy
    because they say it's for beginners! But I don't want to go to some baby's school!"

The women sighed, as if she heard it all day. "Listen my little Blossom," she sighed "You like all beginners wishes for more than you can afford. Like any other beginners, you will have to learn the basics before the advance!"

Makoto sighed in disappointment and then glanced at the bulletin. "Then these quests
    are out of the question?"

"Unfortunatly, at this point," The women nodded in agreement "These are star ranked quest for those who have surpassed the basics they teach at Magia academy!"
    Makoto nodded, understanding what she meant. She took another look at the quests and saw them being ranked from 1-5 colored stars.

"Now come with me child," The women said "My name is Naomi Blue, and I will guide you to the school." Makoto followed Naomi without a complaint and wondered what the requirments were to level up.

Naomi Blue stopped walking the minute they reached at the entrance of Magia acedamy. The school wasn't anything Makoto had imagined! It wasn't like her old school where it was modern time looking, instead it looked like a castle! The giga door that stand before them, and the gray castle knob that was in it's place looked like everything was zoomed in.

"It's like a Princess lives here!" Gasped Makoto as she held her head up high to see the very top of the school.
    "Hm? Oh Um, no dear." Naomi shrugged trying to not stumble on her words as she adjusted her eyeglasses. Makoto raised her eyebrows, and wonder if she was lying but unfortuantly she was too distracted by the new atomosphere that pulled her right out of her questioning mood. Makoto glanced around the castle like school. Everything seemed so unreleastic because of a 100% magic zone, but Makoto has gotten used to magic since she was just a child, going to elementry school.

While Makoto was walking down the streets of her neighborhood one day after school, she stumbled upon a mysterious magic user. This magic user however, appeared to look like any ordinary working women. She wore a uniform, and was washing the windows of the outside shop, she still recalled that was a bakery. The women was cleaning the windows and then a few seconds later she closed her eyes and chanted some mysterious words. Her hands then raised above her head and a cloud of sparklinng white and blue stars emitted and then she swayed her hand back and then straight to the window! The window was automatically cleaned! Makoto's eyes had widenedand could not help it but blurt to the women what she saw. Unfortunatly caught, for exposing magic in the public, the women had promised Makoto she can get trained by professional magic user's if she kept magic unexposed from the rest of the unoticed crowd. And from there one Makoto had been studying magic.

"Anyway, please follow me!" Naomi Adjusted her glasses as she pushed the door with almighty strength. "Now, I present you Magia Academy!" Makoto gasped in awe as she saw the inside of the academy. There were beautifully painted paintings that were lingering on the academy's wall. Each painting resembled something and below it displayed the artwork's tittle. As Makoto rotated herself from angle to angle, she also saw statues of various kinds of magic-users. Some holded a spell book, other had various weapons such as a wand, or sword. "I am amazed by the craftmenship the entrance is displaying!" Makoto said to Naomi who was scribbling on her notebook. Naomi looked up from her notebook and nodded. "Most new pupils are most certiantly amazed by our school's displayment," Naomi nodded as she continued to lead the way. "However, these display of artwork costed us a fortune!" Naomi sighed at wondering why the school needed to impress such pupils, but it did keep them from just being bored when they strolled down the hallways. When Naomi finished babbling about the unfortunate cost of impression, Naomi stopped at a door that said Room A1. "This will be your classroom," Naomi informed as she led Makoto into the classroom. "Your teacher for this room is- Miss Bloomings, and here is your scheldule by the way dear!" Naomi handed her a sheet of paper that displayed Makoto's classes. "I will defiantly have to memorize this huh?" Makoto frowned as she glanced at her new schedule.
    Makoto's classes were:

1- Basic Magic- those were are new to magic or just began the art of magic will be put into this class. Miss Bloomings is your teacher! (7:00am to 7:55am)

2- Weaponage- The modern age of weapon class. Teaches you young pupils about the usage of weapons and the various kinds. Mrs. Drago is your teacher! (7:45am to 8:45am)

3-Study Hall- New pupils are welcomed to the study hall, due to the new amount of information. Use this time to absorb the taught lessons from class! Miss Stratos is your teacher! (8:45am to 9:25am)

4) Exp- The magic art of science. Use your knowledge from science to demostrate your understanding in the world of science! Your teacher is Miss Megumi (9:25am to 10:45am)

5) Lit of spell- Pupils are taught directly from special spell books. As you learn new spells from various days, be sure to hone down your skills because you are to be tested on what you learned or missed! Your teacher is Mrs. Ancia (10:45am to 11:45am)

6- LUNCH- This is basically were you eat, my young pupils... (11:45am to 12:35pm)

7- Craftmenship- The art of artwork is being arranged at this period of time of day. As you progess throughout each class, you should get a better understanding and appriciate art bit by bit! Your teacher is Miss Joyous! (12:45pm to 1:45pm)

8- Magic Prep- To ensure you can live a happy magical life, we've given you a chance to increase your daily magic skills. From learning about the usage of magia's money to alchemy of items this magic preperation class will teach you the way of the solo living! Your techer is Mrs. Glacier! (1:45pm to 2:45pm)

"Unfortunatly!" Naomi nodded in agreement. Makoto frowned again but enorder to pass Magia academy she must surpass these classes! "Already got my first assignment!" Mummbled Makoto as she followed Naomi into the classroom. "Oh hello deary!" Beammed Miss Bloomings as she went up to Naomi and Makoto. Miss Bloomings gave off a friendly face as she approached, however even Makoto didn't let her guard down. After all these ARE magic-users. "Um, hello," Makoto said "I am Makoto Blossom. A new pupil of Magia academy, very pleased to meet you!" Makato bowed. Miss Bloomings smiled widely to Naomi. "This fine pupil, is most certiantly polite!," Miss Bloomings complimented as Makoto blushed. "This youngling will certiantly become a good influence for some aggorant childs of my class!" Miss Bloomings grummbled, then smiled again. "Hm, well I will leave Makoto in your hand now!" Naomi bowed as she left the door. "See you soon my little Blossom!" Naomi turned around as she waved bye. Makoto waved back and then turned her attention back to her new teacher. "So class will begin soon," Miss Bloomings informed as she shuffled the papers that were sitting on her desk. "And I like for you to introduce yourself!" Makoto nodded as she then headed toward her assigned desk.

Several minutes later, a couple of new faces showed up. Makoto unpacked a few of her stuffed books from her backpack as she ignored the whispher. "Oh wow whose thaaaat?" Whisphered a girl that was dressed in a dark blue uniform. "I wonder if she knows a thing about magic!" Makoto ignored several words she heard from the girl as she began to flip through the given textbooks. "If she's in this class, probably not!" whisphered-laughed the girl next to her. "Yea unlike us, we have magic!," The other girl whisphered trying to prevent herself from laughing. "I mean most magic user's don't start at this time of daylight!" The two girls laughed quitly as they took their seats. Makoto ignored the laughter as she shutted the books, and a few more students showed up to class. A bruenette girl showed up as she carried various textbooks. Out of the corner, she saw couple books that were at either intermidate or expert level. I wouldn't want to get on her bad side Makoto thought as she gazed out to the window, where the lingering clouds flouted passed by the cleanned windows. "Oh hi," said the brunette girl. "You must be the new student here right?" Makoto turned her attention to the girl that just walked in and nodded. "Oh, yea," Makoto nodded "Obvious much?" The brunette girl laughed as she organized her textbooks and folders that looked like a clump of mess when she dumped it on her desk. "Ah please excuse me from my mess!," laughed the brunette girl. "Sometimes I tend to get a bit unorganized~" Makoto couldn't help but laugh. "Ah don't worry about it!," Makoto waved her hand like something was there. "I can be like that sometimes!" The brunette girl and Makoto laughed and then a boy approached at her desk. "Augh Anniki," said the boy "You seriously don't make a good impression." Anniki laughed at her own fault. "Well excuse me!" Makoto gazed at her infauted target. The boy had messy mixture of blonde and brown hair and two streak of sexy silver hair, his eyes were brown that reflected well with his hair color, and Makoto couldn't believe that she fell in love, day one- love strucked. "Um hey there," the boy said as he ruffled through his hair. "I'm Sai and this is the unorginized Anniki." Anniki playfully punched him in the arm, as he scooted his way to Makoto. "I'm Makoto." Makoto blushed. Sai smiled and then waved as he took his seat. "Is he your boyfriend?" Makoto couldn't help it. Anniki gave her a disguisted face which had "no" written all over it, as she just stared at Sai's back with the disguisted face. "Ewww, nah," Anniki said "Were friends from like when we were beginners too!" Makoto nodded with relief and then turned to the window, watching the clouds go by.

-Basic Magic- 7:00am

Diiing Dong Dinggggg....

"That's the bell!," Miss Bloomings announced as she walked up to the front of the classroom "Please take your seats; I will then introduce you to our new fellow pupil!" Everyone then began to chat amoung each other, as Sai turned his back to Makoto and Anniki whisphered "That's you" Makoto blushed and nodded. "Miss Blossom please come forward." Miss Bloomings said. Makoto got up and pushed her chair in and she strolled toward the front of the classroom. She then turned face to face with her new classmates. "Please don't hesitate to introduce yourself" Miss Bloomings smiled.
    "U-um well I am Makoto Blossom," Makoto greeted as she bowed "I recently came here because I want to continue to study magic. I'll do my best to not slow your guys down!" And with another bow she turned to look at Miss Bloomings. "Well done," Miss Bloomings praised, clapping her hands. "You may now take your seat." Makoto glanced at her classmates and some were whisphering and the other's stare right back at her.
    "Hey, so it's Makoto right?" Said a boy in front of her. Makoto looked up from her desk, and nodded. "I'm Ichiro Demori, nice to meet you!" A-ah, uh- nice to mee you too!" Stammered Makoto before they shaked hands. Makoto sighed with relief quitly the minute he turned his attention back to the scribbled board up front.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Realm of Nightmare
    Day one- 5:00am The one hour ahead Realm...
    Meanwhile in the Realm of Nightmare- Levia Castle
    "What is the meaning of this?!" barked Queen Hitomi Levia, as she harshly fanned herself and cornered Mirrow Levia- her disobient daugher. "The Realm of Nightmare's Priestess had announced that you were breaking property materials!" Mirrow Levia looked up at her Mother without fear and glared straight at her. "Tch, why does it matter?!" She fired back as she pushed herself away from her Mother, who simply followed her. "Young lady!, this is unacceptable!," Queen Hitomi informed "Do YOU EVER realize that damaged properties would cost YOU a fortune?!, especially these specially designed ones." Mirrow stopped walking, and whipped her head around. "Well Mother!," Mirrow replied "If you honestly think you have to pay then why don't you pay the debt?!" Queen Hitomi squinted her eyes and then widened them and glared straight at her, continuing to fan herself. "I will MOST CERTIANTLY not pay for damages I was not responsible for!," Queen Hitomi shouted "It is you who should pay the price for your crime!" Mirrow sighed, knowing it was impossible to argue with her endless comeback Mother. "Whatever." Was all Mirrow said before she headed for her room upstairs. Unbelievablly mad, Queen Hitomi did not bother to follow her stubborn daughter, instead she went another route. This child will not get away with it! Queen Hitomi thought with determanation, but at this point she did not have a clue what to do.
    Last edited by Nene-Chan; 04-05-2011 at 06:45 PM.
    GODDESS OF LOVELESSNESS
    Goddess Ailee: As long as there is love, there will be hatred.
    Understand it. Expect it. Fear it. Can you overcome it?

Senior Member Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Sushi Orange Dango Flowers Fan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2011 02:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Tale of Makoto Blossom: The Prodigy takes all!

CHAPTER TWO
    Day one- Afterschool/Noon 2:45pm

"And that's the end of class!" Said Mrs. Glacier, Mokoto's 7th period teacher of magic prep. "Mokoto may I speak with you for a minute?" Mokoto gathered up her textbooks and went in front of the classroom. "Yes Mrs. Glacier?" Makoto said. "How are things on your first day hm?" she shuffled some paper on her desk that were the student's assignment today. "Actually I think I already made a couple of friends and the classes are coming along pretty well!" Makoto replied smiling at the thought of Sai and Anniki. "Well that's good to hear dear!," Mrs. Glacier responded "Just wanted to be sure things were OK on day one. Well off you go!" Makoto glanced at the clock and it read: 2:47pm. Makoto had to get on the train by 3:00pm, she still had sometime before she had to get back to her new dorm. Makoto swayed her backpack behind her shoulder, and simply speed-walked to the entrance forgetting the fact she was still getting her way around the school.

Makoto made it outside, and the afternoon sun was glistening on the earth's calm atmosphere. "Ah- let's see where is the school's gate- over there!" Makoto said as she unfolded a small school map that displayed the inside and outside of the school. Makoto dashed off toward the gate, as she checked what time it was on her watch: 2:50pm 10 minutes! Makoto gasped in thought...and then without looking up she acciedently slammed into a student.

SlAm!!!! "Kya!," Makoto cried out "Er...oh...um I'm s-so sorry!" Makoto brushed herself off of the ground and the slammed student glanced at her for a second. "O-oh Makoto?," said a familiar voice "It's okay, don't worry about me." Makoto glanced back at him, and then suddenly realized she slammed into Ichiro Demori! "S-so sorry!" Makoto apoligized again when he got up. "C'mon it's okay!," He reassured, putting a hand on her left shoulder. Makoto blushed, then opened her mouth...but nothing came. So she scratched her head like it was nothing, pointed to her watch as if she's saying "Time's ticking, gotta go!" Makoto dashed off, this time awared of her surrounding this time, and left Ichiro in confusion as he stared at her dashing off.

Makoto arrived at the train station by 2:57pm...three minutes before departure. Just enough time to search for her train, sit down, sigh in relief, and calm down.

Makoto looked around, as she pulled out another map and stuffed in the school map. This was a personalized given map from Anniki Hakado. Anniki had told her during lunch, that this was the map she too used when she was adjusting herself to riding trains daily. Makoto opened up the customized map, and then the colorful map revealed itself. She first glanced at the key legends.

Star- YOU

Blue- Trains

Yellow- Stairs

Green- Vending machines

Orange- Bike racks

She then glanced at the map where she spotted the yellow star, exactly where she was standing now. Then there was a thin black line that mapped her destination. It went North, east, north, and then west. Eventually, she'll have to memorize it.

Okay North!
    Makoto thought. Makoto speed walked straight up ahead, as she noticed at this time of day students from various schools have gathered. Makoto then went east, and along the way she saw three green vending machines, that had colorful items inside the machine. One had various Japanese beverages, the second one had assorment of candies and snacks, and then there was one that had mini maps? Much of all this were inserted with couple of yen, but if Makoto want to spend a single yen she'll have to apply for a job! North again! Makoto snapped out of her shopping mood and then dashed ahead because her watch showed: 2:59pm! West! There it was! The destination game was finished! Makoto looked at her map again, and yes! The colorful yellow star was mapped exactly at where she was. There was the three green vending machines behind her, where some of the drawn ad's behind the train tracks were displayed.

FOoOoOoOoSsSsSsSsShHh!!!!A sudden breeze blasted as the train came speeding down. The train then stopped and the doors slid open. Makoto smiled and then went on the train. Makoto glanced around for a seat, and then she spotted on near the waiting doors.

"Welcome passengers!," Blared a voice on the train, the train then began to move slowly. "You are currently now at Magia City, we are heading off to the current destinations................................." The speaker then went silent, and the train spedded off. Makoto sighed in relief as she opened up her backpack and checked today's assignment. For the first day, there was none but various notes about the class. She also remembered that as each day would progress, more assignments will be unfortunatly offered and must be done in a short period of time. Even though she knew it be a rough journey, she is determine to make her fantasy a reality.

By the time Makoto returned to the dorm, it was 3:15pm, she still have the whole afternoon to herself but she was suddenly reminded by the dorm's maid there was going to be a meeting when the clock striked 4:00pm. So instead of going somewhere today, Makoto went straight to her room on the third floor of the dorm and took out a pile of notes from today. "Can't believe they handed all this at once." Makoto talked to herself as she reviewed notes. There was one from hour one to eight. Confusing...especially with all the magical vocabularies noted.

KnOcK KnOcK!!!!Startled by the multiple knocks, Makoto jumped slightly, before answering. "Oh do you want something?" Makoto said opening the door. As Makoto swung open the door a older looking girl who had her long black hair tied in a pony tail with a pink clipped flower swung to the side. "Excuse me, your Miss Blossom right?" Asked the girl polity. Makoto nodded "U-uh yes," Makoto replied "What is it?" "The meeting has been re-scheduled to this hour of time. Sorry to bother you, but we need you down at the lounge." Makoto nodded as she followed the girl.

"By the way I'm Emiko Taniga," Emiko Taniga greeted along the way, as they headed for the stairs. "I'm at a upper grade level in Magia academy, but I was put in this dorm for reasons.

"Reasons?," Makoto wondered following behind her "Yes, they'll explain to you during the meeting"

When Makoto and Emiko both arrived downstairs, people were gathered as they sat down on the sofa's.

"Oh Makoto and Emiko has arrived," Said a mature looking girl. "The meeting will begin now that everyone is here."

Makoto and Emiko found two empty seats next to...Sai?! Makoto ambled toward the couch, preventing herself from blushing but she could feel her cheeks burning.

"Hey," Whisphered Sai when Makoto sat down next to him "Didn't know you live here!"

"I didn't know you did either." Makoto chuckled nervously as she squirmed trying to adjust herself.

"Yea, I took the train and came back here to my dorm- what a coincidence eh?" Sai said smiling

Makoto blushed "Y-yea" Her cheeks continued to burn everytime she glanced at him.

The girl cleared her throat before she spoke "I- Chinatsu Kotsuko will now begin the meeting," Chinatsu informed "I have you all gathered in this room because I would like to explain to you about something called Realm of Nightmare."

The minute she said the last three words, everybody began to have side questions and Chinatsu was angered by the interuptions.

"Excuse me, I am not done," She said as she squinted her eyes. Everyone became silent again. "This Realm of Nightmares is a threat to not only the people here but even the people there. Just because they are entittled as the Nightmare realm doesn't really mean they are all terrible people. However...I have recieved a messege from a messenger there that said exactly this!"

Chinatsu pulled out a folded rippled looking paper and unfolded as she started to repeat the news to everyone.

Dear Miss Kotsuko,

On behalf of your squad's previous success in defeating a magic created creature, I would like you to entrust a group of fellow skilled pupils to take on this urgent request. The Realm of Nightmares, is soon to be threatened by my sister- Mirrow Levia's secret nasty plot. Her plan is to take over the Realm and claim herself as ruler. However, she is also willing to strike malice toward Queen Hitomi and I. My Mother and I will be first elimanated as her plan, please...I ask you to send a squad that is skillfully trained for this quest, I know Mirrow herself is a strong magic user. I can only stall her so much, so at least send one for the time being.

Thank you and Sincerly- Princess Emora Levia (Realm Of Nightmares)

Everyone stared at the letter Chinatsu just read as her voice swelled as she read more and more. When she said nothing more, she folded back the letter into her pocket. "So...this Princess has asked for our help?" Sai said breaking the silence. Chinatsu nodded "Yes, but we haven't have a urgent quest since the mass outbreak of undefined magic created monsters," Chinatsu said ambling in a circle. "I'm pretty sure some of them still lurk around that realm so if we were to send a alliance to help her out...they need to be absolute talented users." Makoto suddenly began to daydream, and she wondered what it be like to be the heroine of this sitution. She remembered this morning where their was a quest bulletion near her new school. They were all pinned with quests that have a signature to tell whose quest was from who. She knew, this is the exact quest she wanted to embark on...but with her skill of magic Makoto knew she standed no chance...

"I-I want to go but I unfortunatly just started my training." Makoto informed out loud. Chinatsu, Sai, Emiko, and everyone else just stared at her for a brief second before Chinatsu spoke. "Hm...well see," Chinatsu reassured, trying to make Makoto believe there still is a chance. "Well see..." She glanced at everyone but Makoto this time, and Makoto wondered if she was missing out on something.

...The meeting continued for another hour

When the meeting ended, Makoto ambled upstairs and went straight to her room. She thought about the letter Chinatsu read and wondered if she couldn't go, she could sneak her way in? ...Then again she be breaking one of Magia academy's rule- no embarking on quests you weren't allow to go on. After she got into her room, she still remembered the pile of mess that had notes from her classes. They were piled on the desk, chair, bed, and some even on the floor. Sigh! I completely forget about this pile of junk! Makoto thought as she cleanned up the mess.

When Makoto finished cleaning up and placing back the random papers in her folder she glanced at the clock. It read: 8:00pm. The meeting sure was long and serious... "Oh well," Makoto said "I'll just call it a night"

...ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ.................

(Makoto enters in a dream)

.......Suddenly Makoto's eyes were wide opened. She was lying on the ground and she brushed herself up as soon as she was fully awake. "...Where am I?" Makato questioned out loud as she glanced around. Strange people were ambling in the small town as she saw several houses and some nearby shops. Straight across, she saw a large guild with a sign in front of it. Was she having a dream? Or is this real? "Welcome to the Realm of Nightmare- I see you are a special one" A voice suddenly informed as the door swung open. Makoto looked straight up ahead and noticed the guild's door swung open and a mature looking women approached her. "R-realm of Nightmares?!" Makoto suddenly blurted out. "...I-I'm confused..." The women laughed as she approached to her closier "Here take this!" The women handed her a magically appeared book that the tittle said: Realia Guide. "Read it!" Makoto flipped open to page one and a chunck of paragraph was shown.

Realm of Dreams and Nightmare's Realia User's

"Relia stands for being inbetween the realms' magic. Only chosen human beings who can weild magic are capable of awaking Relia. Those magic user's who can perform even the strongest spells could never activate it because it doesn't exsist within them. Those who are human magic user's- Relia is dormat to them, the only chance they get to awaken this special power is when the Realm is almost at extinct. However...that has only happened once in the ancient past and in results Relia is just a legend"

"...So what does being here have to do with um Relia?" Makoto questioned when she finished reading the details.

"Most Realm of Dream's users don't often get a chance to visit the Nightmare's realm by dream. They often have to perform magic enorder to get in, you have a special gift however. Being in two realm's at the same time, which means you are also the sign to the Realm's near future destruction"

By that last sentence, Makoto didn't know if she should be proud or ashamed. She felt both. "So what should I do then?"

"Well...you can train here in the guild during the nightly hours," The women informed as she pointed to at the guild "Of course, when you sleep your mind will take you here and as you train you will increase your strength. Both pyschically and mentally as well!"
    "So the training I do here will also be carried even though I had woked up?"

"Yes, because here is reality for us- therefore the progress may seem all lucid but it is actually literal"

"...It's all so confusing"

"You'll get the hang of the atmosphere soon my youngling," The women smiled "Now sleep well...training begins tomorrow night, don't be late."

[Comment please X3]
    Last edited by Nene-Chan; 05-01-2011 at 08:13 PM.
    GODDESS OF LOVELESSNESS
    Goddess Ailee: As long as there is love, there will be hatred.
    Understand it. Expect it. Fear it. Can you overcome it?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information