Signature of the Week #35 Theme
Theme: Collaborations 1
I use the number 1, because this will be a recurring theme, so look for it in the future.
Here’s how it works, since my Artist emulation theme didn’t work as planned, and many entrants didn’t bother asking other artists how their style works, I am now forcing you to work together (>:3). You, and another Artist will collaborate on an entry; so basically this is a free style theme.
You both must contribute to half the signature, you also may ONLY do one collaboration with only one (1) other artist. Also, when you send your entry, be sure to include the other guy’s name.
I am Serated, MASTER OF CONTESTS, anyone want to work with me?
1) Your signature must be at least 380 by 80 pixels, and no larger than 500 by 250 pixels, the files must be saved as a PNG file. If you use animation, the file size of the signature must not exceed 1 MB.
2) Entries are due on the date of Saturday, April 8th, 2011.
3) All entries must have the text ‘AnimeGalleries.net’ on them for.
4) By entering in this contest, you are allowing AnimeGalleries.net the right to use your signature for promotional reasons or otherwise.
1) Serated is not responsible for your entry following the contest’s theme or following any other above rules. If you have ANY questions pertaining to this contest, please PM Serated and your question will be swiftly answered to help.
2) Any comments, concerns, or important questions regarding the SOTW contest, or the weeks’ theme should be posted within this thread.
3) This contest is ANONYMOUS. Any discussions of entering, voting, deadlines, other otherwise will result in your entry and future participation within this contest being revoked.
4) You are allowed only 1 (one) entry for this contest. If you wish to make necessary changes to your entry, you are free to do so. You may NOT enter multiple versions of your entry.
All entries must be sent via PM to Serated before 7 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on April 8th, 2011. Please label your PM “SOTW 35 Entry” in order to avoid confusion.