AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Alices in Wonderland

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Alices in Wonderland

Characters: Rascal and Seraphim Rosa

"...won't be able to return to your world until we end this war."
    Seraphim nodded, "That is true. If I remember correctly the very first Alice only got to go back to her world after completing her mission in Wonderland. But do not worry, no one in your world would even notice that you were gone."

Rascal after finishing his hazelnuts and blueberries jumped onto Seraphim's shoulder, trying to have a better view of everyone. "So, tell me. How did everyone found their way in Wonderland? Let's start with you, young lady." Pointing his rapier at the girl who came with Mink.
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Lilith was a bit hesitant to answer at first, but seeing as how no one was dressed as the Knave, she figured these were the people she was told to meet.

"I was pulled in through a mirror in an old antique shop. And by the way, its awfully rude to point at others, especially without properly introducing yourself."

She realized that other thank Mink and Peter, she hadnt introduced herself either. She gathered the end of her skirt in one hand and leaned a tad forward in a sort of curtsey.

"My name is Lilith, its a pleasure to meet you all."

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

Taken aback by Lilith's polite manner Azuma couldent help but bow in return.
    "It's a pleasher to meet you Lilith I am Azuma and if you dont mind me asking do you know yet what powers you where gfted with?"
    "I am just trying to take stock as to what we have to fight the queen with."
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Location: In the Wonderland Library, currently situated on the Chess Plains

Jaspers casually took his glasses off as the Knave of Hearts continued to speak. Despite his casual mannerism, he was intrigued beyond description.

“Alices, you say? And I do believe that…yes, you used the plural, did you not?”

Jaspers turned towards the staircase, then looked up at the high ceiling in the foyer, painted with murals from Wonderlanders of the past. “The world of the Alices…” he whispered suddenly, then turned on his heels to the Knave of Hearts once more.

“My friend, this is terribly terrific in the most ambivalent of ways! What does it signify, I wonder? Wait…”

He shook his head and began to walk around the Knave of Hearts slowly, looking down at the floor the whole time. “You need to give the Queen a believable reason behind the appearances of the Alices? My friend, I’m gravely afraid that I can be complicit in no scheme against Her Majesty. I am, after all, a humble subject of Wonderland.” He flourished a low bow upon pronouncing the word “subject,” though he meant his words to be ambiguous. What he did not say was that he was a subject of the Queen, which would make it sound as if he were in her pocket. Equally ambiguous was whether he would agree to any scheme against her. Ever the man to be afraid of influencing things in the wrong way, Jaspers was still unsure of what to do in the current turmoil that seemed to be seething into Wonderland’s existence.

Rising from his bow, he nevertheless hastened back over to the Knave of Hearts and looked at the taller man with a large smile, his glasses still in his hand. “My good friend! Simply tell the Queen the truth!” He laughed before proceeding. “You see, one of the books that fell into this world—or was it carried into it by one of our beloved Alices?—was a book by a man from the world of the Alices. Newton was his name. He said that every action produced an equal and opposite reaction. Let me demonstrate…”

Already being close in proximity with the Knave of Hearts, he acted as if he would suddenly push him by putting up his hands and demonstrating a push. “If I were to push you, I would likely slide back myself on this smooth floor. You see, you are much more muscular than myself, and the force I exert would actually push me backwards. This is because my action produced an equal and opposite reaction. Now, don’t get me wrong…many things work differently here than in the world of the Alices. But I’m thinking that the sudden appearance of so many Alices certainly points to a possibility that more things could be similar than we’d like to imagine. Oh, and...pardon me if I'm wrong, but didn't our first Alice appear during the reign of a somewhat vociferous monarch? Not that I'm implying anything...”

Jaspers walked a few paces from the Knave of Hearts and turned around to face him again. After laughing a bit more he said, “So! What do you think? It’s the truth, though it may be wrong—it simply may not apply here. Now, isn’t that curious?”
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 04-07-2011 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Quick test...

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2014 10:49 PM
    Threads

Character: Agatha Yuran & Mio Mio

As Agatha carefully made her way around the garden, her legs brushed against the whimsical flowers. Immediately Agatha's mind was flooded with information about what had happened since she had left the Wonderland. In the influx of memories from the flowers, Agatha saw several instances where the Queen's henchmen were marching around seemingly searching for someone or rather a group of people. Agatha thought to herself, "There's must definitely be something going on in the Wonderland". A slight breeze began to stir the stalks of the flowers bringing a ominous and uneasy feeling. But before Agatha could finish analyzing the intel she had gathered a young girl with long flowing blond hair approached her.

Agatha whom slightly towered over the girl looked down at her piercing sapphire eyes. Pretending to be concerned for the other young lady's well being, Agatha slightly bent down and touched her in the shoulders. But in reality Agatha was wishing to submerge in the girl's memories and figure out what she knew about the events in the Wonderland aside from the arrival of the guards. In split seconds Agatha realized that the girl she had thought to be an another Alice was actually a Wonderlander just like Mio Mio.

"Are you ok my dear? Why must we run? There is no need for young ladies to be panicking around it's quite unappealing..."

Meanwhile Mio Mio was found taking a sniff at the new Wonderlander...it seemed a lingering smell of melons had attracted Mio Mio to the new girl. Noticing that Mio Mio was getting to close Agatha pulled him by the tail.

"Ouchie Mew Mew!"

ooc: sorry for the short and boring reply...I am really tired...

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Lilith paused for a moment and thought to herself. Peter had mentioned the same thing before- thats she, as an Alice, had a power...a "gift" unique to her. Apparently these other Alices already awakened to their powers, which bothered her a great deal. Why was hers taking so long to find out? Did it mean they were better than her? Certainly they couldnt be smarter than her, not with her upbringing....the whole thing infuriated her a bit, though she knew it was because it made her feel useless, and she hated self pity.

The whole internal ordeal in her mind caused a small spark. She felt a warmth in her hand, which was enough to have her examine it. There, in her palm, danced a tiny flame. Was this her power? She focused a bit and it grew until it encompassed her entire hand. What was odder still was that it didnt hurt or seem to burn her at all.

"....I suppose fire?"

Peter let out a small sigh as Jasper went on.

"...the truth..." he mumbled to himself.

"The truth would be problematic. In fact, I dont want her to know about the Alices at all. Yes, more than one Alice. Id prefer to protect the Alices by keeping the Queen ignorant of their presence here. Is there anything that might explain a change in Wonderland -other- than an Alice? There must be a book on -something- of that nature."

He paused for a moment before continuing.

"Im not asking you to lie to the Queen, since I will be the one handing her the information...I just need your help in finding that alternative explanation."

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Chicken Present L Laptop
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2012 05:34 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: LenKagamine14 Steam ID: YB_RolinaFeuerbach_15

"This place shouldn't scare you. Think of it as a sanctuary of sorts. Here no one can touch or reach you."
    At these words, Buraki ceased to drop tears. Perhaps he was right, this place was a place for her to be alone. Now that the girl thought, it could be made into a little comfort zone, just for her, and anyone else that she let in. This made Buraki a little happier, knowing that she had a secret place that she could go to.
    "Lets walk through this forest a bit. I'll be by your side every step of the way." The man said, reaching out his hand. Buraki was confused at first, but then got the impression that they needed to get to the forest though her powers. The girl began to wonder why this person was so interested in her. Perhaps he was simply very kind, or perhaps it was something else. Buraki wanted to keep thinking he was nice though, and so she did.

Buraki took the helping hand, and they began to walk. She began to feel great comfort that she had not felt in a long time. Someone actually cared for Buraki, and it was even a complete stranger. There was no way Buraki could assume that this man had any other bad motives, for she was feeling so much care from him. Buraki began not to care about the 'Wonderland' she had fallen into, or the fears of it. A relaxed smile began to pull at the girl's mouth.

Before they knew it, the space surrounding them was beginning to shrink. Buraki could feel it, and sure enough, the black wall swallowed the back of her leg. She pulled herself out from the chilling void and they both began to run, Buraki leading now. 'Think of the forest...think...of the forest...' She thought to herself. Soon enough, a rip opened in front of them, leading outside. As they stepped out, another formed, causing Buraki and the man to run into another area of black space.

Buraki continued to run, with the man just behind her. A third rip opened, leading to what looked like a forest. She had done it, Buraki managed to get them both out of her space and to their destination. The two of them stood in the lush vegetation, Buraki's slight smile beginning to show. She felt as if she had accomplished something, that she wasn't useless. After a few seconds of calming down from all the running, Buraki asked, "S-so, um, what is your name?..."
    Sing from the soul

Musician | Otaku | Fujoshi | Gamer
    Groups:
    The League of Legends Coalition
    RPGs:
    Legends of Sakura
    ---
    Come join me in League of Legends

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"....I suppose fire?"

"Now that one will be useful thanks for showing us." Azuma thought to himself as he watched Lilith struggle with the fire in her hand that he had yet to try and see if he had full control of his power..."stand back everyone I think I will practice for a bit" He reached back like he did before...but nothing his hand grabbed the back of his trench coat. I wonder what’s wrong he thought. Then he tried to remember back to the time when the knights where charging in at him swords drawn then all of a sudden the burning sensation returned and without thinking he reached back and took hold of the weapon but this time it felt different. Low and behold when he pulled it forward a large and rather menacing scythe appeared in a flash of white light. "Ha I did it I guess I just need to either be in danger or fool myself into thinking I am to make it work."
    Last edited by Meteorkeeper; 04-07-2011 at 07:02 PM.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Running through the rifts it seemed there was no delay when using her powers. It seems they where only a short distance from the Ocean of Tears.

"S-so, um, what is your name?...", he heard the girl say. "Hush, we don't know where the queen guards might be. The Ocean is just north of here. I suggest we run there. Once we get out into it we should be safe enough to talk." Taking her hand he lead her in the direction of the ocean. Lets see if we can't foster that false sense of trust. He had two guards standing at the edge of the forest. "Halt!", they cried. Without pause he knocked them both down, dragging the girl with him. From here it was only a half mile to the ocean. Upon reaching the coast line stood a small wooden boat resting on some rocks. "Help me push this into the water."
    Last edited by GameGeeks; 04-07-2011 at 04:58 PM.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Cielo

"Are you ok my dear? Why must we run? There is no need for young ladies to be panicking around it's quite unappealing..."
    Cielo grinned at the girl and stretched from running so much in so little time.

"I am alright now. There was some guards trying to find and perhaps capture the girl who was here earlier and I figured that we should haste in the case the guards come back but it seems that the guards have ran off." Cielo didn't know how to reply to the last part of her statement but she ignored it and then looked at the cat. She thought the cat looked so cute. The cat began to sniff Cielo and she just glanced at the cat. She didn't think the cat was hostile.

"Well, we should most likely go elsewhere since the guards may come back. Perhaps we should head towards Tulgey Woods instead? It's much safer there than here."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Buraki's question was quickly hushed as they neared the forest's end. This man was very fast, as he promptly made short work of the guards. They soon came to a beautiful sea, glistening with a soft, dark blue. "Help me push this into the water." He said, struggling somewhat to move the small wooden boat. Buraki did as she was told and tried to budge the buoyant object. She wasn't much help at all, but tried her best, and they managed to push it out quite a bit. Now that this was done, Buraki looked at the man for further directions. Buraki began to wonder why he was so determined as to getting someone like herself to such safety. The girl believed all these questions would be answered soon enough, so she kept quiet.
    Sing from the soul

Groups:
    RPGs:
    Legends of Sakura
    ---

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

He stepped into and offered his hand to her. Once she was settled he pushed off the rocks propelling the boat forward and grabbed the oars. As he did so he sent out a dual illusion. Rendering to Buraki a continuously empty beach and anyone passing by an empty ocean. That should buy me some time. He rowed till he was two hundred feet out at which time he spoke, "Sorry for all the chaos till now. I just needed to be sure you where safe. You don't know where someone may be lurking. I figure being surrounded by water would take care of most of them. As for your first question, my name is Ziare. I'm sure you have many questions. I shall answer what I can.".

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Buraki got into the boat as instructed, and soon after, they kicked off. The two of them were now completely alone, the man noting his reason for bringing her all the way out here once they were settled. Buraki began to spill all her questions out. "S-so why am I here?...A-and w-what is this-this place? Why are you, um, protecting me so dearly?..." Buraki asked, with a soft voice. "And...why does my v-voice...sound like a ch-church organ?...It- it didn't sound like this b-before..." Buraki was ready to ask more, but she was afraid this was already quite much.
    Last edited by I A; 04-08-2011 at 02:50 PM.
    Sing from the soul

Groups:
    RPGs:
    Legends of Sakura
    ---

For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these; "It could have been" ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Manekineko Cancer Luna
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2013 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xXoTrinityoXx

Trinity wandered bit deeper in the Tulgey woods and heard many voices. she wasnt sure if she should say anything. she tip toed a little closer and saw an odd bunch of people, she saw a couple girls too. she hid behind a nice fat tree. she moved a bit to get closer, took out her canteen of water she carried with her and it dropped and rolled towards the group of people. she tried to catch it, and it and the water spilling out had frozen among the dirt. Trinity stopped and stared at her hand in amazement. "did i just do that?" not realizing what just happened.

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Kite

Awesometastic Pirate Ninja Squad, which was the name Ben gave their unit, was resting under the cover of very thick foliage. Kite flipped through one of the books he found, half wondering how Ryan managed to stay so fit despite the amount of food he consumed, half thinking of how Mischa was doing at home and if she has eaten lunch.

They heard rustling noises, then voices. All three looked up from what they were doing. Ryan peered through his binoculars, "Looks like a pair of ladies. Stryfe, you go check them out."

Kite was indignant, "What? Why me?"

"Because you're too polite and shy with girls and because you're the only one here who doesn't have a girlfriend. Which is really sad, by the way."

"Is that even a valid reason-?!"

Ben pushed him towards the clearing, "Have fun!"

Kite tripped. So he lost his cover behind the bushes and suddenly found himself face flat at the feet of two gorgeous ladies. He also heard faint snickering behind him.

Kite scrambled to his feet, brushed off leaves that stuck to his gilet and gathered his lost dignity. Now he was able to take a better look at them. One seemed extremely knowledgeable, her figure slim and graceful, with her long dark hair tied back in a ribbon. The other was petite with long blond hair and the brightest blue eyes Kite has ever seen. Both wore intricate black dresses that made them all the more mysterious. To a worn-out warrior who has seen more than enough, they seemed to him like deities.

They say that when you blush, the lining of your stomach also turns red. He coughed into one hand and tried to be as calm and professional as possible. "I am K-Kite Stryfe of Spades, serving the Queen of Hearts. P-please call me Kite. Kindly state your name and your faction, ladies and… c-cat."

Ami

"So what you're saying is, we have to defeat the Queen of Hearts? Only then can we go home? But I don't want to hurt anyone! Not even the Queen. Is that really the only way? There must be some other way to bring us back." She fidgeted around in circles, "Some other way… some other way… I know! We could find that notorious Knave of Hearts or the Cheshire Übermensch Cat or the infamous Gray Archivist and choke answers out of them! Or we could gather all Alices throughout Wonderland, go straight to the Queen, then tell her she is such a - !"

Water came out from nowhere and splashed Ami. Her passion died down and she stood still for a moment. She also lost her train of thought.

"Wait a minute! That's funny, I didn't conjure water or anything." She looked around her surprised, her wet hair spraying droplets of water, "Did anyone do that? Who did it? Where did it come from?"
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 04-08-2011 at 07:55 AM.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Azuma sighs to himself "another one" He then walks over to the canteen that was now lying on the ground next to Ami and picks it up. "You should probably conjure something to dry yourself off you don’t want to catch a cold or anything" Azuma then walked over to where the newcomer was hiding, scythe still draped over his right shoulder. "I believe you dropped this" Azuma then hands the canteen to the newcomer at the same time he couldn’t help but notice the patch of ice by the newcomer’s feet. "Well come on over and introduce yourself don’t keep us all in suspense"
    Last edited by Meteorkeeper; 04-08-2011 at 01:28 PM.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

If the Knave of Hearts was anything, he wasn’t boring. Anytime the Knave of Hearts was doing something, it was intriguing to Jaspers. Even so, this information was amazingly thought provoking.

Not only have several Alices made it into our world, but they are being protected by the Knave of Hearts?

Jaspers was relieved. Though still unsure of where to stand in the midst of the brewing conflict, he was pleased to discover that the Alices would have someone capable to protect them.

“An explanation that doesn’t involve the Alices, you say? Hmm...”

Jaspers turned towards the staircase, then turned quickly back to the Knave of Hearts. “I’ll be right back!”

Darting up the staircase and back down the corridor into the central room that housed most of the books in the library, Jaspers ran to a shelf near a large many-paned window. Looking for mere moments before pulling out a thin, hardback, dark blue book, he ran back out of the room, down the corridor and quickly descended the staircase to rejoin the Knave of Hearts.

“My friend, I think you should look this over. It’s not very long, but the best summation I can give you is that it details events strikingly similar to those we experienced when Alice herself first came to Wonderland. You may…you may want to filter or omit the parts that do, in fact, speak of Alices. After all, I respect your decision to protect our otherworldly guests.”

He handed the book gingerly to the Knave of Hearts. “I trust you with this; it’s a treasure, indeed. I still have suspicions that it came from the world of the Alices, but I can’t be sure. Further…the author did not sign his name but merely initialed the letters ‘CLD’ for his name. Interestingly enough, when one turns the initials upside down, they read ‘LC.’ I haven’t been able to figure it out…but, again, I think you may want to pick and choose the parts you want to relate to the Queen. For now…I would suggest telling her that the changes may have something to do with history repeating itself. Her rule is strikingly similar to a monarch we had in the past, a monarch who saw Wonderland go topsy-turvy, as they say—though I can’t say the past monarch was nearly as heavy-handed…”

Taking his hands off the book as he handed it to the Knave of Hearts was difficult, but he trusted he had committed the book to good hands. The Knave of Hearts was difficult to figure out, but Jaspers had found that to be a favorable trait as opposed to a questionable one.

“I wonder, my friend…does the Queen rule rightly or does she rightly rule? Are either true?” Jaspers laughed, realizing that what he said sounded more cryptic than he intended. “Please choose your explanation wisely before presenting it to the Queen. Though I’m sure you of all people don’t need this advice.” Jaspers sighed and put his glasses back on. “I wish I knew exactly what to tell you, but I’m afraid that things are rather inconclusive right now. That book, however….I believe it can tell us more than what we see on the ink and paper. Perhaps if I knew more, I could unlock some of its secrets? Or perhaps you can. At any rate, you are welcome here any time to further inquire.”

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As everyone trained Mink eyed rascal. He is a cat after all but he cant eat him at this moment. So he went slightly away but within veiw of the training area. He managed to tie, though crudely a rock onto his tail and began to attack the tree with his claws and backflips to break off the bark. I kept training and began to wore himself out. He went up a nearby tree that wasnt totally destroyed and watched the Alices train as he layed down on the branch. "The Alices learn quick, purr..." He said as he watched them train. Obviously pleased in they're progress. He then looked at Rascal once again. "You do know if there is any other Alices do you?" He asked. *Kite arrives* He noted the card and ran into a hostile position in a nearby tree. The rock still tied to his tail. He was ready to pounce the servent when he tried something
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 04-08-2011 at 07:55 PM.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Sighing he responded to the first question. "There's a war right now. One that will quite possibly change Wonderland much more significantly then in the past. I suspect you and many others like you where summoned for that reason. You and the others will determine the outcome of this war. Will the queen fall or will she crush Wonderland in her iron fist. Only time will tell." He gazed at her for a moment before continuing. "Wonderland is a world parallel to your own. To you it may seem akin to a dream. Though these days it may be better to call it a nightmare. As for your voice, I can only assume it's a result of your powers. It may go away after you learn to control them. And finally, as for why I want to protect you...I wish to return Wonderland to what it once was. And for that I'll need your help." He held out his right hand, "Will you help me?", the look in his face was very solemn as he spoke those words.

For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these; "It could have been" ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Manekineko Cancer Luna
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2013 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xXoTrinityoXx

Trinity felt bad for being rude and spilling the contents of her canteen all over the place. "I do apologize for being rude and hiding behind that tree,I'm not sure what's good and what's evil in this place." she looked to the group and held out her hand. "Pleased to meet you, I'm Trinity." she said in a soft, careful voice, waiting for a proper handshake.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Well it's nice to meet you Trinity I go by Azuma" He then reached out his hand and began the hand shake but quickly jerked his had back when he noticed his gloves where beginning to freeze. "I guess it's safe to assume your an Alice as well and you have the ability to freeze things. Well welcome to our ever growing little club make yourself at home." Just as he leading Trinity over to the rest of the group the scythe burst into white balls of light and vanished. "Huh it seems I can only keep a weapon summand for a few minutes I will haft to keep that in mind."

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Will you help me?" Ziare said, finishing his answers. Buraki thought for a minute, staring into his eyes as she did so. They were filled with solemn sincerity, this told the girl that this man was truly in need of help from her. And how could Buraki reject, with a situation he described, with that compassionate look. The girl nodded her head.
    "I-I'll help...if it's to save lives...I want to..."

Buraki looked down at her hands, fliddling with eachother, she began to think about these powers Ziare had described. Now that she thought about it, the girl wasn't exactly good at controlling them, past actions justifiying this fact. Still, she had to try. Buraki hummed a bit, her voice still split, like a church organ. Buraki always loved the sound of church organs, and hummed more. It was a nice melody, and she decided this voice change wasn't such a bad thing. What she feared now was that she might accidentally activate her powers right underneath their boat, or worse, under water. if that happened, Buraki bet that the water would start flooding the space, what happened after that, the girl didn't want to think about it.

Buraki settled down again, resting her back on the side of the boat. She looked back at Ziare with an expression mixed with comfort, worry, doubt, and wonder. Buraki pulled hup her clothing's collar so it covered her mouth.
    "S-so...what should I do?..."
    Sing from the soul

Groups:
    RPGs:
    Legends of Sakura
    ---

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Before Cielo could make a move to get the Alice out of the Flower Gardens, a man fell out of the bushes and landed face first into the ground. Cielo giggled at the man but after the man cleaned himself of the dirt, she noticed that he was quite handsome. She began to blush a bit wondering why a handsome man could be here.

"I am K-Kite Stryfe of Spades, serving the Queen of Hearts. P-please call me Kite. Kindly state your name and your faction, ladies and… c-cat." Well then...he just lost handome points now...what are we gonna do!!!! Cielo was trying to come up with a plan as to try and hide the fact that the lady was an Alice.

"My name is Cielo, I am a Wonderlander from the Tulgey Woods and this is my older sister and her cat. We were taking a walk and she tripped and it appears she can stand but I don't know if she can walk. She may have spranged something." Cielo was hoping her story would work and that the Alice wouldn't say anything to ruin there cover.

"And what brings you here Kite, Stryfe of Spades? What business do you have here?"

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2014 10:49 PM
    Threads

Character: Agatha Yuran & Mio Mio

"...older sister...We were taking a walk and she tripped and it appears she can stand but I don't know if she can walk. She may have sprained something..." Agatha looked at the direction of the girl with an look of indignation. A subtle aura of anger could be felt in the air, but for her safety and of Mio Mio and Cielo...Agatha had immediately begun acting her role of older sister to Cielo. Agatha thought to herself "Messing with this boy should be an easy thing to do" and with this thought Agatha's face slowly transitioned from a poker like face to the one of a helpless young woman in need of help. Slightly leaning against Cielo, Agatha sighed and looked at the young Wonderlander with a sisterly look.

"My little sister is so kind..."

While she spoke to Cielo, Agatha made sure that her cleavage and beauty was clearly visible to Kite and the other men who were hiding behind the bush. Mio Mio whom was watching all of this was baffled, but Mio Mio noticed that the men whom where hiding the bush were snickering. Enraged and slowly began to puff up...not being able to take any longer Mio Mio flew at their direction and began chucking giant pieces of candy at them. A small, high pitched and bubbly voice could he heard through the garden cursing the men for their lewd thoughts.

It wouldn't be too long before Mio Mio would blow their cover and then ending up at the clutches of the Queen of Hearts. Activating her powers Agatha relayed the message to Cielo. As Agatha's permeated into Cielo's mind Agatha's voice echoed "He's gonna blow up the cover...the only choice we have now is to split this Kite boy away from his unit. Ask him if he can escort us to somewhere where we can rest and away from the other men whom are hiding behind the bushes."

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cielo was quite impressed with the lady's acting abilities. She was going along with her plan to try and escape.

"My little sister is so kind..." Cielo allowed the lady to lean against her to actually make the reenactment real. She felt something or someone touch her mind and she had a feeling it was the young lady.

"He's gonna blow up the cover...the only choice we have now is to split this Kite boy away from his unit. Ask him if he can escort us to somewhere where we can rest and away from the other men whom are hiding behind the bushes."
    Cielo blushed and hooked her arm with the young man.

"Kite, Stryfe of Spades, can you please escort us to a wonderous place in Wonderland? I believe a young man such as yourself could provide his services to us fine young ladies?" Cielo winked at him, hoping that he would fall for the plan Cielo and the lady had going.

"Please Kite? I am sure you would make this young lady very happy." Cielo was hinting towards herself. She had hoped that the young lady's plan was going to work or the lady was going to be in lots of trouble with the guards and perhaps she was going to be in some trouble as well for defying the Queen.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information