AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Alices in Wonderland

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Default Re: RPG: Alices in Wonderland

[bump, what happened to everyone???]

Lilith was busy looking around inside the Library to notice that Azuma was talking to someone else. She was awe-struck at the contents inside the tower as the shelves of books seem to go on and on for eternity.

"Well....I suppose Wonderland isnt -all- bad." she said to herself as she let her fingers dance across the row of bound books that she passed.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Mink made his way to the librarian and started to talk to him. "Has Peter talked to you?" He asked the man with a smug face. "If he has did he give you any information on the Queen?" He asked again as his smug face turned more serious. He walked closer to the man and looked up at him.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

After finishing his sentence Azuma was met by just a blank stare. "Ok then..." He backed slowly away tords the Library "...I will see you around" Azuma jumped into the library and out of sight.
    "Man that guy gave me the chills. Ok so whats going on in here"

(Come on people you got to reply to others when they talk to you or the story will come to a grinding halt.)
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I always wondered who you were, what do you mean?, so you're our past?, correct,and i'm our present?, technically you're also our future, how?, well assuming the curse continues we aren't going to change much anytime soon, good point, i told you i was the smart one, point taken, now what should we do with him?, i say we gut him, naah too violent, but he's scared of us and it makes me sick, he should be, true again, besides he's an Alice, which means....., he might be able to win, let him try death will be a release, are you actually as stupid as you look we've already tried dying and it doesn't work, bad memory, right that's it i'm taking over......

Where did he go?, i don't know, i thought you were watching him, no i was thinking of what his intestines might look like, maybe we should have killed him, yes we should, but there's still the issue of the queen, if she finds out we're still alive, after what she did to us, it's a different queen though, they're all the same, hmm, let's find something to eat and find out which queen we're on, good idea, who should we eat?, that Azuma guy seemed edible, He's an Alice, so what, you know they don't taste good, true, wonderlander it is.

Kain continued to wander the Library, keeping a sharp eye out for movement, spotting a group up ahead Including Azuma and an animal which he identified as a wonderlander. Gripping his staff he closed in on the Cat.

OOC- sorry for the gap but was halfway through typing a post when i had to go to work.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Mink quickly noticed the man coming from behind and climbed up to the shelf. She jumped at the man and attempted to whip him with the rock tied to her tail. He ran ahead hoping he hit the thing. He looked at the man he was talking to a moment ago. "Sorry to cut the coversation short but I have some business to take carrre of."

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

(My apologies. Some of us are going through our finals and summer classes, but rest assured I will not leave without forewarning. ^^")

Ami

A cat rushed past Ami, but she was still held in amazement at the giant rock she had just summoned.

"It wasn't me!" She replied to Azuma, "It was the rock's fault for being so big!"

Then a man - she could not see his features clearly - popped out of a window and asked them why they were wearing ridiculous outfits.

"Ridiculous? I look ridiculous?" She sniffed, then cried as she did in the Ocean of Tears. A small gray cloud the size of a sheep appeared a foot above her head and showered her with rainwater. At his words, 'I'm sorry' and 'no offense', she stopped crying and the cloud dissipated. She dried her cheeks with her sleeve. Only then did she notice that Azuma was busy talking with someone who had blond hair. Maybe she should continue talking to the head in the window and they could exchange introductions later, like in get-togethers and parties.

"Oh. Well, I look ridiculous because I don't like wearing Wonderland clothes. So I made them myself. Takes a bit of cloth and thread and sewing lessons, but I think it looks like the ones in Guess or TopShop or the department store. You know, casual normal people clothes. Like Mister Azuma said, I like it too. Hm… maybe I should try making a shirt and shorts, or pants… It gets hot sometimes..."

Ami looked up at the mysterious man. Almost all of her companions had entered the giant rock, and she was left to discuss matters with him. It still has not occurred to her that she may have 'summoned' the Wonderland Library and she was talking to the infamous Grey Archivist.

"I'm Amihan Amparo, but please call me Ami. What was your name again, Mister? And why do you live inside the rock I summoned?"

Kite

Had Sir Peter betrayed them-?

In one brief moment, the hero of the Queen's Army disclosed that she had been killing innocent children, executing Alices and even threatened Mischa's life. The Sir Peter, Knave of Hearts, admitted that he could not mercilessly destroy lives and he had led the condemned to safety far from the Queen's sight. Was it possible that their notorious commander was actually a saviour and rescuer who even secretly saved his sister? Well, he can't expect any less from someone so cool.

Suddenly, he was reminded of the Knave's infamous tricks, and Kite realized it could all be a lie to trap him to measure his loyalty. If he changed sides to the Alices, Sir Peter could report him for disloyalty. Traitors were usually mangled and left hanging upside down from trees, their families… No! Don't think of that!

Kite did not know what to believe in. His family's life hung on his next few words, and they were, by this time, at home enjoying afternoon tea. Cielo asked him to quickly make a decision, but if only - If only he could buy time!

Though he never said it out loud, Kite knew that without her Knight or her Army, the Queen was as helpless as a crying baby. The person who had power over the legions of Wonderland, in all actuality, was right before him.

There was only one side that Kite could swear his life to. He steeled himself and knelt on the ground as he once did before the Queen, when he was first made her soldier.

"I stand by Mischa's side. As long as you ensure her future, my services are at your disposal, Sir Peter."

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

[OOC: HUGE plot stuff here!!]

Peter looked at Kite and gave a sigh of relief.

"Theres a war Kite, against the Alices and the Queen, but it goes far deeper than that...."

He stood there for a moment and thought to himself as he mumbled out-loud "Where to start...where to start."

Eventually he spoke back up again as he patted Kite on the shoulder for him to stand.

"Im not like you Kite, I wasnt born in Wonderland...Im an Alice."

He looked over to Agatha, knowing that she would understand what he was talking about next

"I was born in Queensland, Australia. I somehow found my way here when I was about 7..." he looked back at Kite as he continued

"Vivaldi was still a child herself, and she immediately took a liking to me when she found me. She assumed I as a Wonderlander who stumbled into her gardens, and Ive bee trapped here ever since. What few know is how malicious she was, even as a child. What few -remember- was the White Queen of Diamonds, Corelli. She ruled along side Vivaldi's parents on the other side of Wonderland. This flower garden was hers, her castle used to over there."

He pointed to an area not too far off where piles of stone lay scattered about.

"She was the youngest queen to rule at only 14. She was kind, sweet, beautiful....Long, flowing white hair, dazzling gold eyes...she was the target of every nobleman in Wonderland. Despite Vivaldi's young age, it greatly angered her that Corelli received so much attention. When Vivaldi turned 10, he parents suddenly died of illness, thus making her queen and taking Corelli's title of youngest queen to rule."

He looked a bit sad as he continued.

"What no one bedsides myself knows is what Vivaldi did to Corelli....she had the Looking Glass hidden in her castle and invited Corelli over for tea. Being as trusting as she was, the White Queen happily took the offer. She was pushed through the looking glass, which was then moved to a location that Im not eve aware of. After all this time I can only assume that Corelli died there...."

He walked over to Kite and placed a hand on his shoulder. "I'll need your help, more than you know, to stop her. I have to find the Looking Glass, I have to be certain of Corellis fate. She may still be alive, which wouldnt leave Wonderland without a ruler. Help me in this Kite, you who I trust most of all."

[ooc: has anyone figured out where Vivaldi and Corelli got their names? =D]

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Without hesitation Azuma pulled his weapons forward and two daggers half the length of his arms appeared one in each hand, he then rushed to Minks side and pointed his daggers at Kain . "I knew I had a bad feeling about you, Leave now or I promise you will regret it!"

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The man is back, i thought we'd scared him away, You scared him away, why?, cause you tried to eat the cat, i did?, yes, and you got hit by the cat, we got hit by the cat, but i only wanted to eat it a little, as in?, maybe just the head, sometimes i scare us, you scare us?, this isn't the time Kain, as much as Alice's taste bad this one needs eating, it's all yours Kain.

"I am sorry for this most unfortunate incident but my esteemed comrade and I must eat you and the cat or the queen will know where we are, now if you are willing could you kindly not resist"

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Mink got in a battle ready position ready for it to make a move. He has been training for this but he is glad to have Azuma's help. "Want me, come and get me!" he yelled at the thing.

(Bah anouther short post)

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"What! eat us...your one seriously disturbed guy and one seriously dead one let's get him Mink!" Azuma then leaped forward and brought his blades down on Kain with all he had.
    The blow seemed to do considerable damage and threw Kain back against a near by bookshelf knocking it down. But much to Azumas surprise Kain got up.
    "your much more sturdy than the other knights I fought back at the castle they couldn't even withstand a single one of my blows."
    Last edited by Meteorkeeper; 04-25-2011 at 12:02 AM.

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kain gave a laugh as he climbed to his feet with practiced ease, before turning his masked face towards them.

"Kill me if you can, see if you can kill us"

looks like they're going to try again, you should do the talking in future, true, anyway they seem mad, but we just wanted to eat them, i guess they're scared it might hurt, how about you try and explain it to them, but we have, you can do it better than me, what cause i remember it happening?, i don't so you've got to tell them, might as well, it'd save them trying to kill us,

"After talking to Kain i think it's better to explain this to you before you you try again, we can't die, we want to but due to the first Queen we are unable to. If we don't eat you the queen will find us and renew the curse, we want us to die even more than you do so that is why we've got to eat you"

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

OOC: Apologies! Finals got a bit taxing, and I apologize for the delay! Thanks for the note, Sols! Additionally, a huge thanks to Meteorkeeper for setting me straight on a salient note that I missed!

Location: Within the Wonderland Library currently located in the Tulgey Woods

Before the Grey Archivist had time to display his joy at the chance to converse with the cat, he suddenly heard the sound of a girl crying. Then, the cat suddenly rushed off. Not having the chance to retort, the Grey Archivist looked down at the girl outside and responded, “Ahh! Such a name! Ami, you say? That’s a splendid name! Well, Ami, thank you for not taking offense at my question; I’m simply curious, that’s all. And now…now, I’m intrigued! After all, the evidence now seems to be pointing to the fact that you are indeed an Al—

Before he could finish his sentence he saw another young lady browsing some of the books in one of the adjoined rooms. His excitement growing, he quickly strode into the room and stopped soon after entering. And her! Could she be one, too? Or perhaps I’m wrong about all of them? Maybe they’re not from the world of the Alices…

“Greetings, madam!” Jaspers said as he bowed low before her. “May I ask you one question? After that, I promise to let you look around at your leisure. First, I’m humbled that you have visited our prestigious library! But to the aforementioned question: What is your favorite book?”

Jaspers was confident that he knew all the books in print that Wonderland had to offer. If she but named one book that he was not aware of, he was certain he could ascertain where she was from. Asking the question of her origin was too outright for Jaspers, and more information was always to be obtained from questions of content as opposed to mere questions of assent or dissent.

Just then, Jaspers noticed a ruckus in one of the nearby rooms. Peering down the staircase and into said room, Jaspers could barely discern the man below tensing up. Was he preparing to strike a blow, or perhaps defend himself? Jaspers could hear another man talking to him, but he could not see him through the doorframe. A sudden panic ran through Jaspers as he realized that not only his home, but the books inside were in jeopardy. “I’m so sorry, madam, but it seems that a matter needs tending to, and I simply cannot risk having one of the books damaged, along with my home. Will you briefly excuse me?” Turning on his heels and rapidly descending the staircase, Jaspers stood right outside the entrance to the room, crossed his arms, and leaned back on the vast doorframe, trying to hide his panic.

“Gentlemen! What’s all the row about? The noise is not conducive to reading, you see, and we have a young lady within who is attempting to drink from the well of literary knowledge. Further, I consider it quite rude to have strangers battling inside my beloved abode, the vast repository of literary records in our beloved Wonderland. Now, is there a problem?” Even the cat was outside, ready to fight the stranger who was now almost visible to Jaspers, though for the moment all he could see was Azuma, Ami, and Mink.
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 04-25-2011 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Hah, um...well, I missed the fact that the fight was already INSIDE...

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Cant die huh well that complicates things but regardless I regret to inform you that no one here will be willing to allow themselves to be devoured by you so that you can hide from the queen a little longer" All the while he was talking to Kain Azuma's mind was racing, how do I beat someone who cant die? In the end all he could come up with was something that made his stomach turn. "It looks like I have no choice I will haft to cut you up into peaces but this weapon wont do...I wonder if" Azuma then placed the daggers back behind his back and they vanished in a flash of light and a new weapon took there place. "Well I'll be I can swap out my blades" When he pulled the new one out from behind him Azuma was pleased to see that it was the giant two handed sword that appeared. "Now this will do nicely" And just before Azuma was about to begin his next attack a man interrupted him.
    “Gentlemen! What’s all the row about? The noise is not conducive to reading, you see, and we have a young lady within who is attempting to drink from the well of literary knowledge. Now, is there a problem?”
    It was the man from before the one who was spouting questions down at him from the window not moments before. "I would go and hide somewhere if I where you this madman is trying to eat people and I don’t really know how to stop him"
    Last edited by Meteorkeeper; 04-25-2011 at 11:24 AM.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Mink could not hear the librarian but was busy jumping tree to tree for his next attack. With his speed he will launch at his head. Mink made anouther jump at the man and swung his tail at him. He was hoping to hit him hard with the rock. "Cant die, huh? Well I will make you regret living." He yelled as he made a more powerful swing. Mink landed infront of him and went to Azuma's side quickly. He was not sure if he hit the man or not.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

they don't seem to be listening to us, maybe they think they can kill us, it's about time we hit them back isn't it Kain, wait, why?, the Librarian is here, kill him, no, yes, not him, attack.

Kain turned to the Librarian and paused, not knowing whether to flee or attack, his past and present fighting within him. The little respect remaining conflicting with the rotting husk he had become.

Give up Kain accept your fate and keep walking, no, how about we eat a one which dousn't struggle as much, that would be an obvious move, settled.

"Our deepest regrets gentlemen and whatever the cat is but you seem to be too stringy, for now i bid you farewell but know that if you ever find the queen of hearts tell her that i am still alive and would live to eat her"

With that he drifted out through the doors and into the Tulgey woods in search of less resisting food

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Huh he left well I certainly not going to stop him. It's a shame he was so crazy it looked like the queen was his enemy as well."
    Once Azuma was shore he was gone he released his hold on his weapon and it vanished into many tiny balls of light. He then looked over at Mink "Did you come out of that unscathed?"

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Im alright, he wasnt able to keep up." He replied to Azuma. His tail flicked as he went deeper into the library to research on the red and white queens. Most of the books were fairie tails but some could offer some help as he tried to lower them into his hood with his paws and tail. He went to a nearby table and placed all three on the desk. He would open them up but he can open the cover without risk.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

(Arcangelo Corelli was Antonio Vivaldi's mentor. Would this have something to do with the plot later on…? )

Ami

A wise old adage came to her mind: Friends are like potatoes. WHEN YOU EAT THEM THEY DIE!

"Why are you trying to eat my friend, Mister?!" Ami rushed into the library and raised both hands forward, "Stop it this instant!"

POOF!

Varied pillows, larger than life rainbow marshmallows and all kinds of fluffy soft toy and plush animals appeared out of hammerspace and found their place between Mink, Azuma and the nameless newcomer who had already left.

"Oh. He left already? Don't you wonder what his name was, Mr. Giraffe?" Ami picked up a toy giraffe, hugged it and smiled at the thought that her friends would not be consumed.

"Are you all right, Mr. Azuma? I can bring up a first aid kit if you have a cut. How about the kitty? Is he all right?"

She looked around and gasped, "
    And where did all these nice books come from? I don't remember bringing them here. Wow! The rock I summoned even has exquisite architecture! Or did you do all this by yourself, Mister Person-who-lives-in-a- giant-rock?

Kite

Kite stood, but when Sir Peter revealed he was an Alice he almost fell to his knees again. His thoughts ran like leaves caught in a whirlwind. Queensland, Australia? Was it ruled by a Queen as well? The castle of the White Queen of Diamonds. Kite's eyes followed where Sir Peter pointed. He couldn't believe he had been standing on historical ground and not be aware of it. In the back of his mind, it also seemed strange that two perfectly healthy people would fall ill and die. Would their Queen have something to do with it?

"Looking Glass?" Kite had never heard of it, but by his explanation it sounded like an object that made people vanish. He wondered how Sir Peter knew of this story, then realized perhaps the Queen told him so or he witnessed the event itself.

Kite's instincts flared up when he said, 'who I trust most of all',
    "Whatever mission it is, I will only come back with it accomplished, rendered null or as a dead body. I thank you for trusting me, but maybe it's best not to just trust anyone. I'm still reeling from the fact that… you revealed yourself to be an Alice."

He couldn't say 'betrayed', could he? He had only been a common well-trained soldier until this moment, when everything turned upside down.

"But I can trust your promise that these two sisters will be safe, Sir." It was not the Queen's army that he feared, but rather their fates being in Sir Peter's hands.

"I have just one request."
    At this, he dared to look at Sir Peter straight in the eyes, something he had never been able to do before, "After all this is done, relieve me of duty as the Queen's - I mean, as a soldier. Let my family live far away from here, where there is only peace and where we can start a new life. That is all I ask."

Politics never mattered to Kite. Like many pawns, he allowed others to do the thinking and sacrificing of lives. But at the end of the game, the pawns and the Queens go back into the same box.

"Send me and use me, Sir Peter of the Alices."
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 04-27-2011 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Spelling and Grammar. :| I thought I passed gradeschool, haha.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

[hehehe, perhaps~]

Lilith was deep in the Library while the commotion with Azuma and the others took place. She was dazzled by the vast amount of books that was kept in this place. How she wished she could just live here and read them all. She grabbed a book, making sure to leave a slip of paper behind to mark where it went. She went back to the front, book held to her chest when she walked into the aftermath of everything.

"....what happened here??"

As smile crossed Peters face as he patted Kite on the shoulder. "Nothing would make me happier than to let you and your sister live off on your own. Rumor has it that the Looking Glass, if used properly, can allow Wonderlanders to live in our world."

He looked back at Agatha at the mention of 'our world'.

"I think youd love it. Its vast and seemingly never ending. The music, the art, the literature..." his mind wondered off to his old home. It was obvious that he wanted to return.

"It really is an amazing place." he said with a soft sigh.

He looked back at the Tulgey Woods and could see the tip of the Library there. 'It moved again....' he thought to himself.

"For now Kite, escort these ladies to the Library." he gestured to the tip of the tower that could be seen in the woods.

"Id imagine the other Alices are there. Check up on one in particular for me. Silver hair, green eyes, goes by Lilith. Id like to check up on my little Lily myself, but I should report back to Vivaldi before she has me beheaded for taking too long..."

He headed for his steed and mounted it. He turned Kite and gave him a nod with a smile before taking off towards the palace

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

OOC: Ahh, Vivaldi! I've got some of his wonderful violin music, but I've never heard of Corelli, sadly; very interesting. Props, Sols!

Location: Within the Wonderland Library, currently located in the Tulgey Woods

As much as it pained Jaspers to get involved, he was far too protective over the books in the library to allow them to sustain potential damage. Further, he was certainly not amenable to any plan that involved the devouring of any of his esteemed guests. Thus, he was prepared to usher the guests to one of the library’s many hiding places and passages, though he had to find a way to stall the stranger somehow. Fortunately, the fight ended as quickly as it began, and Jaspers saw the stranger take his leave, a stranger that certainly fit the description that Jaspers had read about in the past.

Was he perhaps the “Wanderer?” Hmm...

Retaining his position in the threshold of the room, Jaspers smirked and exclaimed, “Splendid! I’m glad that’s over. I simply cannot allow any harm to come to my patrons, or the books. Rest assured, you’re safe here; all of you.” Looking over to the cat who had chosen several books to browse through, Jaspers walked over to his side.

“Remarkable! It’s always grand to meet a feline with good taste!” Jaspers opened the books in front of the cat to the Table of Contents of each book. “Please browse the books at your leisure, and know that I readily offer assistance if needed.”

She looked around and gasped, "And where did all these nice books come from? I don't remember bringing them here. Wow! The rock I summoned even has exquisite architecture! Or did you do all this by yourself, Mister Person-who-lives-in-a- giant-rock?”

Jaspers took his glasses off and took a few steps towards Ami as an amused and excited smile crept across his face. “My dear girl! ‘Mister Person-who-lives-in-a-rock’? Now, though that has a ring to it, I’m afraid that I’ll have to opt out of that moniker and provide another one. Most call me the Grey Archivist. And what’s this about a rock? I’m afraid you have mistaken my abode for a geological composition of elements! Allow me to welcome you to the Wonderland Library!” He bowed low in a grandiose manner that evinced his pride in the library. Finishing his bow, he looked at all present in the room. “And forgive my earlier inquiry. I was just curious about the clothing. Though, I must admit, I remain curious. For I believe that you all may be what we would call—”

Jaspers turned to see the girl he had noticed earlier behind him. A smile grew on his face when he saw the book she carried with her. “A minor scuffle, it seems! But not to worry—all is well and you are safe here.” Jaspers could barely hide his excitement. If these were indeed Alices—save for the cat, of course, as Jaspers had never heard of talking cats in the world of the Alices—then he had many questions.

“So, what brings you all here, along with the literary feline and mouse that I saw earlier?”
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 04-27-2011 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Absentee Gerund

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

we should find the queen, and do what?, beg for a release, never, but it's pointless hiding from her, no there's always hope, but we've been trying for years, this time we can win, why?, there's a lot of Alices who want to end her reign, but they're so weak, there's a lot of them and if the wonderlanders join them then we can die, but what if we helped them? now we're thinking the right way, how should we help them? for now we should just wait and see what happens, when the time is right we will join them, see we agree when we've eaten, that's probably why that lot in the library was so uppity about being eaten.

Kain looked up from the corpse of the gnome, his cloak flapping in the breeze as he came to his conclusion.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Azuma looks at the newly summend pillows scaterd about the room. "Thanks for the effort Ami...a little late but thanks none the less."Before Azuma had time to think of what he was going to do next Lilith rushed into the room.
    Azuma looked around the room at the aftermath of the fight. Broken book shelfs and books scaterd about and the many new pillows and stuffed animals covering the room. "I am at a loss for words"
    "Let's put all this aside for now shall we, we need to decide what our next course of action will be."

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Mink thanked the librarian and looked through the books to see if there is a way to beat the red queen. He will take awhile and had not heard what was going on the the next room. He couldnt had known that there was multitudes of stuff animals invading like a army.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

It took a bit, but Peter finally made his way back to the palace, where a very impatient Vivaldi was waiting.

"....what took you, Knave?"

"Forgive me my queen, the Library was in the chess fields. I had to play my way to the Library." he lied. She didnt know that the magic of this world didnt affect him, and he was glad she didnt.

"I see. I suppose trying to reach the building from there would be very time consuming..." she looked around the room and dismissed the other guards, leaving the two of them alone. Peter felt a pit in his stomach when she did. With a coy little smile, she waltzed up to him, wrapping her arms around his neck as she snugged her face in the curve of his neck. She took in his scent and purred to herself as she did.
    "And what did you learn, dearest?"

He pulled away from her. He could see the anger shoot through her. Before she could say anything, he spoke

"Its serious. Its possible the Jabberwocky still lives."

Vivaldi gave him a bit of a face.

"The Jabberwock was killed ages ago, even before the first Alice. You know that."

"The story tells of a young man stabbing the beast, yes. From what Ive read, it takes a lot more to kill it. It may have simply been resting, healing all these years."

"And how is it to be killed?"

"The heart must be removed."

She stood there and thought to herself for a moment.

"....alright, destroy the thing."

"Its not that simple, majesty. I would need the Vorpal Sword."

She wrapped her arms around him again and began to softly kiss along his neck. He felt his flesh crawl as she did.

"We're alone, dont be so formal with me Peter~"

"Vivaldi, this is serious. Your life could be in danger." he was telling the truth in this case, though the danger wouldnt be from the Jubjub bird of legend. She didnt seem to care though as she continued with her affection. She looked up at him with her ruby eyes, how he hated them. They were always so filled with anger, jealousy and hatred.

"Its been a while Peter. Not since you asked me not to be rid of that rat Kite calls a sister, and that was weeks ago..."

"Things have been busy....dearest." he cringed.

"Stay with me for a while~"

He sighed to himself. He knew what would happen if he turned her down....but maybe it didnt have to be so bad this time. Maybe if he could just pretend it was his strong-willed Lily....He pulled away and looked at her, and there she was. The power of human imagination was a wondrous thing. He looked at her and smiled.

"Alright."

He did as Vivaldi requested of him, though in his mind it was with his lovely Lilith

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||