AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Alices in Wonderland

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Default Re: RPG: Alices in Wonderland

Location: In the Wonderland Library, currently located in the Tulgey Woods

This character…he truly matches the description of the man who tried something against the Queen once. I never got to find out what that “something” was, and that’s been quite bothersome…now, this is curious…

Jaspers briefly analyzed Kain’s appearance and noted that Azuma’s caution was deserved. Before he had too much time to dwell upon it, however, the door to the foyer opened yet again and a girl that was easily recognized as a Wonderlander entered the room.

“Welcome! What a fine day for patrons this has been!” Jaspers looked behind him briefly. “Oh, and might I make it clear that, even if a servant of the Queen does enter the library—and I’m in no way implying that this girl is such a servant—they are to be granted full…what would you Alices call it? Sanctuary? Asylum? No matter what, please refrain from any kind of violence here.” Looking to Kain to reiterate his point he placed his glasses back on his face and turned back to Charity. He didn’t want to stir up any animosity in Kain, but the safety of his patrons was paramount. Further, he was interested in finding out if Kain was in fact the character that he’d heard of so long ago, and that would take trust.

“So, young lady—feel free to look around. I’m here for your assistance.” Jaspers could barely contain his composure. The Alices—they could teach him so much. And if one of them were to have a book from their world in their possession, he would be elated. Ami had mentioned being able to summon them at command, and Jaspers had made a solid note of that in his excited mind. For now, however, his job seemed to be damage control, because if a member of the Queen’s retinue were to enter now, he was unsure if all the tricks in the world could save them from the Alices and their comrades-in-arms, as Kite’s example nearly made evident.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Mink spotted anouther wonderlander from a mile away. Once she entered he calmed down slightly as she did not have the scent of a queen's man. He then redirected his attention towards the abomination. He gave the man a glaire and stayed silent.

Seriously ._.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

do you think they trust us?, of course not, they should, why?, cause we're on their side, actually we're not on anyone's side, then why did we say we were?, their objectives match ours at the moment so we should logically side with them until the queen is dead, right but what if they try and kill us? then we will resist of course, but that defeats the object, oh, you know sometimes i'm the smarter one.

"I have nothing to loose, i will help you in any way that i can" he rasped

maybe i should take over and explain about tryiong to eat thier friend, might as well, is that unhappiness i hear?, no Kain

"My sincerest apologies for earlier my fine feline but due to curcumstances outside of my control i have to eat in order to stay hidden, of course we've never actually confirmed anything but my deepest regrets anyway" he said, the rasp suddenly becoming the intellectual tones displayed earlier

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Chi & Hasha
    Location: The Town of Duchess, heading towards the Flower Gardens

Chi walked with Hasha as they exited the Town of Duchess, carrying her sketch pad and a pencil tucked into her hair, which she wore in one long, thick braid. They were headed towards the Wonderland library. Hasha didn't tell just why they were going, but she didn't seem to mind at all. She was too busy drinking an odd concoction that the wolf-like creature talked her into buying. Every sip she took tasted like a different fruit and sometimes vegetable.

"I don't know how I feel about this. I'm afraid it might taste like onion at some point," Chi said as she eyed the intricately designed, glass bottle which contained the clear liquid.

Hasha chuckled, his voice low and haunting. "I don't believe onion is an ingredient," said Hasha, "It might not even contain fruits from your world." This made Chi wince slightly, but she continued to drink the odd mixture.

"... Blueberry... ish?" She resisted the urge to suck her cheeks in as the after-taste left a sour zing on her tongue. Hasha chuckled again as they ventured on into the flower gardens. Aside from some gossiping gales, it was pretty much unoccupied. Save for a tall skinny an lying amongst the flowers, wearing a red scarf.

"Curious fellow with that red scarf on," Hasha said in a low tone, his eyes narrowing.

"Oh Hasha, stop it," Chi said, placing a hand on his back. "The man's simply resting. Let's leave him be." She said this as if she intended to walk away, but couldn't draw her eyes from that brilliant red scarf. The color ignited a warm flame inside of her. To any other, the color would be simply pleasing to the eyes, but to her sensitive ones, it was a color which nearly penetrated her sight.

Hasha saw this and smirked. One who does not know Chi Nguyen would assume that she was staring at the man himself, but the Wonderlander knew better. He had the sudden thought that he could gain some amusement out of this.

Out of mischief, Hasha let out one big sneeze to which Chi simply told him "gazoontite" and stroked his furry back.

Chaemin

Chaemin wandered the woods in search of something to do. He didn't now what was there since he had actually just recently come in contact with this magnificent place. Earlier he had a conversation with a flower. Well it was more an argument. He doesn't even remember what they were arguing about, but he was just saying random things that came to mind. Somehow, he won the argument with backwards reasoning and a ton of fallacies.

He suddenly came across a building, which seemed like it was being guarded. He had heard some whispers in the woods about some queen and her evil reign, but it was only bit and pieces. Then whatever could talk called him Alice. He kept telling everyone and everything that his name wasn't Alice, but no one listened to him. So finding it all futile, he moved on. And now he stood a few feet away from this huge building in the middle of the woods.

"This place could probably house a bit more than seven dwarfs," he muttered to himself, not sure if he wanted to approach the building with the cat guarding it. He wasn't really cat person.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Mink walked outside and spotted a person. "Who goes there." He said in a serious tone. He is having a bad day and would like to get it over with. Now someone else comes along to spoil the fun?

Seriously ._.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Chaemin

"Err... Moon-Chaemin-Not-Alice," Chaemin responded to the talking cat. He was no longer surprised that every living creature (and plant) could talk here; he adapted quickly. He scrathed the back of his head and looked up the height of the building. "So what is this place?"

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"This is the Library. Currently theres a resistance meeting inside. IF! your not one of the queen's men then your welcomed in." Mink said before going back inside.

Seriously ._.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Out of mischief, Hasha let out one big sneeze to which Chi simply told him "gazoontite" and stroked his furry back.

Corey opened one eye slowly as he heard the new arrivals making noise. Normally he would have prepared himself as soon as he noticed them, or maybe began running. There was every chance they were the Queens agents, but then why two of them? Unless they were high ranking he doubted they would be much trouble. But something about his mood, maybe it was the warm sun, just caused him to just stretch lazily and sit up from where he was. there no hurry for anything. He ran his hand through his hair picking out the loose bits of grass. He whipped his scarf back around his neck, brushed his smart pants down, and stood up to greet these two.

Now Corey was no stranger to pretty girls but something about this girl was different. She was obviously a very outstanding women but part of that was something else. Like she didn't quite fit in place. A piece of a jigsaw that completed the finished product but was never quite meant to be used. This caught his attention straight away. Oh that and her looks. After all he was still a man. As for the wolf, he made Corey take a careful step. Not for fear, but more curiosity. Corey was sure he had seen him before. But he had no idea where so dismissed it aside.

With his normal charm and smile he carefully made his way over the two figures and gave a small wave.
    "Yo! Greetings to you if your friends. It makes a day extra special to see a new friend or an old one." He ran his hand along his scarf, as if fidgetting. "Greeting to you if your an enemy. For it makes a special day to defeat your problems." His voice was sincere and bright despite preparing himself to kill them if they were enemies. Just another trait of a Scarfmaker like himself.
    Last edited by Valkarma; 06-18-2011 at 03:52 PM.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"This is the Library. Currently theres a resistance meeting inside. IF! your not one of the queen's men then your welcomed in."

Chaemin

Chae stared at the little talking cat, not knowing whether he should pretend to be a man of this "queen" or to point out that if he were indeed one the queen's men, then the little furball just gave away the entire resistance party. In the end, he didn't care enough to do neither of those option seeing as neither would give him any sense of amusement. Instead, he walked in with his hands in his pockets, surveying the intricate and intriguing content of the library. Spirals of bookcases and chandeliers cascading from the ceiling really did awe him. If ever place in Wonderland kept doing this to him, he might never want to leave. He hadn't even taken notice of the congregation the cat had mentioned yet.

Chi & Hasha

"Yo! Greetings to you if your friends. It makes a day extra special to see a new friend or an old one." He ran his hand along his scarf, as if fidgetting. "Greeting to you if your an enemy. For it makes a special day to defeat your problems."

Chi was snapped from her reverie by the man's voice. She looked up at the man, who was well over her height, and blinked, momentarily stunned by just how tall and skinny he was, but she then smiled and offered her hand. He was most likely a Wonderlander like Hasha. "I'd assume we're friends seeing as none of the queen's men that I've seen so far would lie in a field of flowers. I'm Chi Nguyen and this is Hasha. Pleasure to meet you, sir. Your scarf is riveting."

Hasha eyed the man curiously. He seemed familiar, like someone who is well-known but not for bad reasons. That red scarf is definitely not a stranger to the winged-wolf Wonderlander's eyes.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Location: The Wonderland Library, currently located within the Tulgey Woods

Just when Jaspers was starting to believe that he was having yet another bizarre dream (after all, who would imagine that so many Alices would visit his humble abode in one day?), yet another individual who was clearly from the World of the Alices entered. This one was male, though he and Ami shared more in the way of facial features than the other Alices.

Seeing him looking around upon entering, Jaspers extended a cordial welcome. “Ah, another guest! It seems this has become quite the popular place! Perhaps I should start a registry…I would like to remember this day, after all. At any rate, welcome to this fair land’s library. I stand ready to serve as your humble archivist if there’s anything of interest that you are searching for in this ink-and-paper-filled well of literary knowledge.”

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Smiling Corey took the lady's hand. Carefully he cupped it with his own, making sure his hand covered the top of hers. He then gave a bow and kissed the back of his own hand. The gesture was one of polite greetings towards a lady. Manners were important and he knew without knowing her standing he would best play it safe. He was after all a servent of wonderland at all times, second only to an Alice. Plus she didn't seem a threat and was cute. That always helped.
    Noticing how the wolf viewed him he turned to face him and gave a small bow, using his right hand to keep his scarf on his back. This was a gesture used by Scarfmakers as a means of displaying there peaceful intentions and to calm worries. With his scarf behind him he had no fast access to any weapons. The idea was easy to convey to wonderlands who knew about them. And if not the bow always showed respect.

"I'd assume we're friends seeing as none of the queen's men that I've seen so far would lie in a field of flowers. I'm Chi Nguyen and this is Hasha. Pleasure to meet you, sir. Your scarf is riveting."

"Really? I hadn't noticed?" He smiled as he joked. "I always thought it was plain and boring." He sulked a little like child, but with the same impish grin. "But you like it? That in itself is worth it don't you think. A reason for dawn to come again. Smile for smiling is always worth it. But smiling for joy always feels the best" He skipped a little around her, twirling and making his scarf dance around. It's movements were unatural and didn't make sense for the way he spun. It was like an extention of him that moved to his will. He stopped in front of her with sudden seriousness.
    "Since you complemented my scarf I shall complement you." He tilted his head. "That flower suits you so." He pointed to the one place neatly on her ear. The same one he had put there without her noticing as he had spun around her. It was a white flower, with five soft petals. Each petal had a slight pink mist to it.
    "Put dear soft flower called Chi and hard guardian Hasha what brings you through the fields this day? I can guess it wasn't to meet me since then you would know my name." He make an over the top shocked expression. "My name!" He slid backwards. "Where are my manners hiding today?" He scratched his head. Again he made flourishing movements "I am Corey Jagger. But for reason I believe you can guess, people commonly call me 'Red'. It is a pleasure to meet you both."
    Last edited by Valkarma; 06-23-2011 at 04:26 PM.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Avaron blinked away the darkness in front of her eyes to see something bright and yellow swinging in front of her. Gasping, she quickly rolled over, screaming, and grabbed her opened umbrella. She quickly swung it over her head, blocking out the ultraviolet rays of the sun. After a few moments of silence, she hissed out an exhale and reopened her eyes - awaiting the burning sensation she felt whenever she was overexposed to the sun.

It didn't come.

Her fidgeting pink eyes looked around. She was lying on oddly bright, neon grass, and just a little bit in front of her, she saw what looked like the tree line for a woods to begin. Lifting the brim of her black umbrella up a little bit more, she began to clumsily get to her feet, ever conscious of the sun looming behind her. It hadn't burnt the albino girl earlier, but she should still remain cautious.

Avaron stood silently for a second to analyze her surroundings. Surrounding her was a forest. How had this happened? If she could remember properly, she had just been sitting, staring out her bedroom window a second ago. It had been raining, and she remembered putting her hand up to her reflection to trace a raindrop... and then...

She puckered her lips, remembering nothing more than waking up here. "This is useless..." She whined, beginning to gait towards the beginning of the forest. I have nothing better to do than to wait around here. I might as well explore a little. Suddenly, she stopped halfway inside. She heard voices coming from just a few paces away from her.

"..."

"..."

She couldn't hear what the people were saying, but their tones sounded friendly. Clearing her throat, she figured they might know what was going on. "Oi!" She shouted. "Is anybody there?" She asked, a little quieter.

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Oi!" She shouted. "Is anybody there?" She asked, a little quieter.

And then there was another voice.

Yes, a registry would be an excellent idea. A bit late for that now, though…

Taking his glasses off more as a habitual action than one of formality, Jaspers moved to the source of the voice and found a young girl, apparently an Alice, standing before him. Her accent was similar to the original Alice, if his memory served him correctly.

“Greetings, madam!” Jaspers bowed cordially. “Welcome to the Wonderland Library. Here I’m confident that you will find many kindred spirits, as it seems that we’ve had many from your world visit our humble establishment as of late.”

So many Alices—was there a reason so many had come at this time to the library? Peter had mentioned the primary reason, but Jaspers felt that there was more behind the veil, and it was very likely that Peter knew all about it.

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Greetings, madam!" A man dressed in completely gray bowed in front of Avaron. "Welcome to the Wonderland Library. Here I'm confident that you will find many kindred spirits, as it seems we've had many from your world visit our humble establishment as of late."

He paused talking and smiled at Avaron - but despite his friendly nature he seemed sort of... distant. Like he was thinking about something important. Avaron wondered what, but still curtsied back at him with a small smirk and a nod. Remembering what the gray man had said earlier, she tilted her head in thought.

"The Wonderland Library?" She repeated. "What's that supposed to mean? Is Wonderland the place that I'm in? You see, I just recently woke up in the middle of a strange forest a few moments ago and..." She trailed, not sure what else to say. "Do you know how I can get home?" She blurted.

Join my RPG

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Smiling Corey took the lady's hand. Carefully he cupped it with his own, making sure his hand covered the top of hers. He then gave a bow and kissed the back of his own hand.

Chi smiled, impressed at how gentlemanly this man was. Hasha, though an wondrously intellectual mind, was not so polite when they first met. In fact, he made fun of her for trekking through the swamps and looking wet as a dog upon seeing her. Though she found Hasha's sarcasm and often scathing remarks humorous, she liked this man's disposition so far. He was pleasant to look at too. Many of the more human Wonderlanders she has come across so far wouldn't pass as attractive in the other world.

Noticing how the wolf viewed him he turned to face him and gave a small bow, using his right hand to keep his scarf on his back.

Hasha, though reluctant to make nice with new people, returned the favor and bowed his head to the man, folding his wings to imply that he posed no threat as well. He wasn't like Chi. He hated giving people the benefit of the doubt. It made him feel vulnerable. Chi was only a different case because he could tell she was an Alice by her smell on meeting. Besides, he didn't trust Scarfmakers.

"Really? I hadn't noticed?" He smiled as he joked. "I always thought it was plain and boring." He sulked a little like child, but with the same impish grin. "But you like it? That in itself is worth it don't you think. A reason for dawn to come again. Smile for smiling is always worth it. But smiling for joy always feels the best"

Chi watched chuckled as the man skipped around her. He certainly is a lively one. But somehow she felt there was more meaning to what he said than it sounded. She had to watch his face in order not to become mesmerized with the scarf again. When he suddenly stopped and looked at her too serious for comfort, she nearly ran (in case he was actually one of the queen's men playing games).

"Since you complemented my scarf I shall complement you." He tilted his head. "That flower suits you so." He pointed to the one place neatly on her ear. The same one he had put there without her noticing as he had spun around her. It was a white flower, with five soft petals. Each petal had a slight pink mist to it.
    "Put dear soft flower called Chi and hard guardian Hasha what brings you through the fields this day? I can guess it wasn't to meet me since then you would know my name." He make an over the top shocked expression. "My name!" He slid backwards. "Where are my manners hiding today?" He scratched his head. Again he made flourishing movements "I am Corey Jagger. But for reason I believe you can guess, people commonly call me 'Red'. It is a pleasure to meet you both."

She reached up and touched the flower which definitely was not there before. She gently stroked the soft petals of the flower, blinking in slight confusion, before removing it from her ear. It tickled her senses, the flower did. She adored the subtle pink against the white petals. It was the perfect little plant.

Chi admired the flower again before placing it back in her hair.

"We were acutally on our way to the Tulgey Woods. I wanted to watch the gators do some synchronized swimming," she said and shot Hasha a look when he scoffed.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 06-26-2011 at 10:28 PM. Reason: What drove me to write Shoemaker? haha sorry Valk

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"The Wonderland Library?" She repeated. "What's that supposed to mean? Is Wonderland the place that I'm in? You see, I just recently woke up in the middle of a strange forest a few moments ago and..." She trailed, not sure what else to say. "Do you know how I can get home?" She blurted.

Jaspers blinked several times before answering.

“Well…yes, milady, you are in Wonderland. As for getting home…well, perhaps you’ve met a man who may or may not have introduced himself as Peter? I’m sure he knows more about arriving and departing our fair land than me, as much as it pains me to admit it. And if you haven’t met him, fear not—he’ll show up eventually.”

Producing a small smile, Jaspers continued.

“At any rate, there are many that you see before you who are from your world, if my assumption is correct, so you needn’t worry; I’d wager that you’re in good company.”

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

There were so many things going on and so many people talking, Charity got very uncomfortable. She felt very shy as well. She wanted to back out and leave, but she didn't. Instead she looked at each of the people who were there and tilted her head at each one. She didn't know any of them. Hm......Well, guess it was time to get to know them all wasn't it? But she sighed. She saw that they all had their attention on a particular girl. And Alice perhaps?
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"We were acutally on our way to the Tulgey Woods. I wanted to watch the gators do some synchronized swimming," she said and shot Hasha a look when he scoffed.

"Really?" Corey asked puzzled. He tilted his head as he looked at the pair. They were a strange lot and he couldn't shake the idea that he was missing something that he should have realised by now. He also felt hostility from the wolf. Maybe he wasn't to happy be around someone wanted by the Queen. He moved out of their way and extended his hand towards the woods.
    "If that is what your after then I shall not delay you." He said, still puzzled by the pair. It made him smile to think that he might be missing something. "However I would be careful as you move. The queen has eyes everywhere. It is hard times for use wonderlanders." He moved closer to Chi. His arm pushed lightly against hers. He whispered to her.
    "Rumour has it Alice's are back in Wonderland." He looked around carefully, "I'm looking for them myself. Please if you see one tell them not to fear those who craft Scarfs." He gave her a smile and stepped away. He was sure he could move on quickly after they left. His quest was still continuing.

OOC: Shobu in your post before it says shoemakers was this meant to be scarfmakers?

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Avaron sighed and smiled, nodding to Jaspers.

"Hmm... so I won't be going home soon?" She laughed. "Well, I guess that's okay." She gave a small smile before thanking Jaspers and glancing around the library. It took her a few moments to realize more people were in the room with her than just Jaspers - some more human than others. Her eyes were instantly drawn to a girl with black and purple hair, and dazzling purple eyes. Avaron felt her mouth go slack at the sight of ears and a tail. She's part... bunny?

Join my RPG

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Mink was getting smoothered amongs all the people. He then managed to climb onto one of the book cases and laid down on top of it with the hood of his robe covering his head. He then slinted his eyes and began to purr outloud. He hasn't felt that way since he had a family. They were mostly humans but he almost felt at home. Besides, being a cat has it's advantages. He can 'control' the hearts of people by just being annoying and clever. Being adorable wasn't hard for him. Besides its in the cat rule book is to gain the favor of humans and boss them around without knowing it. "Heehee" He laughed to himself remembering those rules.

Seriously ._.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

After going through several books and finding nothing, Lilith came down in a burst of excitement.

"I found something!!"

She stopped to notice that their group had expanded. She stood there a moment and looked over the new additions and decided to just carry on.

"The queen needs to be taken out by use of the vorpal blade. Any attack we inflict on her will harm her, but not kill her. The only problem is no ones seen it in years..." she said with a soft sigh. "Still, this should be our first priority."

Peter followed the queens orders and sent out word that Kite was to have a meeting with himself and the queen.

"Im not looking forward to this..." Peter spoke softly to himself as he waited for Kite and the queen to appear in the throne room. After a refreshing and long bath, Vivaldi appeared and sat down in her throne.

"And Kite??"

"Not here yet, majesty. Last I heard he was deep in the Tulgey Woods, word to him and his arrival might take a bit of time."

"A bit of time?! Time is very valuable and should never be wasted. Perhaps I should have him accompany his sister on this mission."

"I implore you, majesty, he is a great asset of your army."

"He should be punished for his tardiness."

"Id imagine the loss of his sister to the Jabberwock would be punishment enough." 'Good thing the damn thing was already dead, but at least Kite will see what kind of woman she is for sure...' Peter thought to himself as Vivaldi seemed to ponder over if Peter had a point.

"I suppose youre right. However, should he make me wait past an hour more than I -will- punish him more severely."

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

When the girl looked at her, Charity couldn't help but blush a little in embarrassment. She smiled shyly and walked over the girl, slowly. "H-hi.", she said in her usual quiet and rather high pitched voice. She usually never talked to people. She was afraid of getting hurt. But, she was going to learn to be more talkative and social.
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

(I must apologize. I've been gone for so long. Will make it up somehow…!)

Ami

"Jaspers, your bachelor's pad has quickly become a tourist attraction! You should charge for entry so that you could have a stream of income. Hi! Hello! Good morning!" Ami said cheerfully as yet another Alice arrived - Charity. "You look horridly hungry! Would you like some tofu with sweet syrup?"

She held out her hands and the food appeared in an ornate bowl. Of course she did not know that you should never give a hungry person something high in sugar because that would cause them a sugar high. Tofu was just fun to eat. More guests arrived, this time it looked like another one of the Queen's soldiers. But it seems Mink and Azuma were in control of the situation.

"My sincerest apologies for earlier my fine feline but due to curcumstances outside of my control i have to eat in order to stay hidden, of course we've never actually confirmed anything but my deepest regrets anyway"

"Well, it looks like EVERYONE is hungry! Thankfully I have just the solution for that."

She clapped her hands and a banquet of various chicken dishes appeared on a large table, complete with table cloth and garden chairs. There were expensive looking planes and utensils, as well as pitchers of mango juice and water. Her powers were at their best when she sought to help, and not harm, people.

"Eat up, everyone and invite our new guests too! I will call everyone inside for lunch!" She walked in and her calls echoed throughout the vast halls of the Library, "YOO HOO! Everyone! Lunch is served! Hellooo?"

Ami found Lilith poring over books. She said a word that piqued Ami's interest. She hurried over next to Lilith and peeked over her shoulder at the book. It looked like nothing she had ever seen before, because she cannot even read Wonderlandish. Well, a few words here and there.

"Vorpal blade?" Ami repeated. She had never heard of it. It sounded like 'Vortex'? "Where should we find said blade? Do the books say so? Maybe we can find a book that skips fighting and powers possibly backfiring on friends and then goes straight to killing the Queen and going back home to Earth?"

Kite

"Ah-!" Kite cried in surprise as Azuma head-locked him like a brother. He gasped to regain his breath when he let go.

"Kain?" Kite said in surprise when his fellow comrade appeared, "What are you doing here?"

"Sorry for our slight misunderstanding earlier my good ladies, gentlemen and wonderlanders i only wish to help you in your cause so i can finally die"

What? Did he mean, 'so you can all finally die' or did he really say 'so i can finally die'? Kite was struck momentarily speechless. Then when Azuma asked them what they should all do, he regained control of his senses.

"Listen, they're not here to fight." Kite raised both his hands to prevent him from drawing a weapon. "Jaspers treats the Library like a sacred place, and it is legendary to us Wonderlanders. Anyway, the Alices only asked to be led home - they don't really want to fight." Do they? "Moreover, we should not be so tactless and indecent before our gentlewomen."

In less than a few minutes, they were suddenly surrounded by two or three guests. Kite became wary, but he did not draw a single weapon. One was a girl who did not make the cat too apprehensive. Another, a guy who bore similar features to Ami arrived and had a short conversation with Mink. Both were then welcomed by the warden of the library. Another girl arrived and it quickly became apparent that Jaspers was happily welcoming them whoever they are and Mink was testing them to see if they were supporters of Alice.

"This is the Library. Currently theres a resistance meeting inside. IF! your not one of the queen's men then your welcomed in."

"Wait!" he half protested, "Who said anything about a resistance meeting? Kain, you should report back to Sir Peter. Tell him I have the Alice situation under control and they will be out of her Majesty's hair."

Kite was suddenly struck with the feeling that he had to report to Sir Peter as well. He shook this off, knowing he would not be well received by the commander if he did not complete his mission of making sure the Alices are safe. If he prioritized the Alices first, Sir Peter would acknowledge him. In fact, it's what he was ordered to do. Soldiers must obey to their ends, even without understanding why, or the war would be lost.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"H-Hi,"

Avaron gave a curious look at the girl in front of her before tilting her head and smiling. "Hi!~" She grinned. This girl seemed like the quiet type... Avaron really hoped she hadn't just scared her away by saying 'hi' so loudly...

Suddenly, a banquet appeared in the room. She didn't know why it was there, or who or what it had come from - but it was there. Gah, it's so confusing, Avaron thought to herself. The amount of people here... is a little overwhelming.

Avaron sighed and looked back up at the bunny girl. "My name's Avaron," The blonde said with a smile. "What's yours?"

Join my RPG

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: The last post was a month ago by me. Just wondering @MaruDashi is this RPG dead? owo;;

When the bunny girl didn't respond, Avaron decided to explore the library a little bit. There were books of all sorts, and people of all sorts. She wondered why there were so many people present and what they were here for.

Join my RPG

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information