AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Alices in Wonderland

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Default RPG: Alices in Wonderland

Few things before the RP: Everyone [Alices] will be brought into different places in Wonderland, I'll let you all choose as to where it is. Its up to the Wonderlanders to bring them all to the meeting place which is the now-run down house of the famous March Hare deep within the Tulgey Woods.

Areas of Wonderland-
    Tulgey Woods
    The Flower Gardens
    The Queens Castle
    The Looking Glass [only the Queen and Knave of Hearts knows the current location of it]
    The Queens Gardens
    The Queens Croquet Grounds
    The Chess Plains
    Ocean of Tears
    The Towns of Duchess
    The Rabbit Hole Portal [the portal will lead to various holes in the normal world, but will meet in only one place in Wonderland. You do -not- have to fall through the rabbit hole, but you -will- need to leave through it to get back to the normal world]

If needed, I will be more than happy to sketch a map for reference.

Lets get started!

Lilith found herself feeling a need to go out, especially since there wasnt any food to be found in her loft. After getting dressed, she dragged herself out and went to run her errands.

Once in town, she started to head for her favorite market when something caught her eye. She turned and faced an intriguing antique shop. Despite normally ignoring these sort of places, she went inside and browsed around. Nothing really seemed to interest her, until she spotted a vanity with very unique detailing.

She let her fingers glide against the etched wood surrounding the mirror, oblivious to the hand reaching from inside it to grab her. Within seconds, she was pulled through the mirror. All Lilith's brain was able to process was the feeling of being pulled, bright colors, then seeming to be in a completely different place.

Looking around, she realized she wasnt in the shop anymore. Instead, a large field lay before her, the grass in a checkered pattern of darker and lighter greens.

"....Where on Earth...??"

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Alices in Wonderland

Character: Cielo

Cielo had woken up to the sound of a bird, hitting it's beak on the side of her cabin. She sat up quickly as a flicker of anger was present within her gaze. Cielo whipped her pillow across the room and as the pillow hit the wall of the cabin, the sound from the bird stopped. She muttered something incomprehensible as she made her way towards the mirror to look at her ghastly appearance. Cielo rubbed her eyes a bit and once again, heard the sound of the bird pecking at her cabin. She stomped towards the window and opened it.

"You foul bird! How dare you peck at the cabin of the lovely Cielo! Mark my words bird, if you ever dare wake me, I will roast you above a fire and make sure you will not have any children in the near future." The bird could tell there was a pitch of anger in Cielo's voice and flew away.

"Thank you. Some inhabitants just have no common courtesy to let a lady have her beauty sleep." Cielo washed her face in the small basin near the mirror and afterwards, began to make a fruit salad for breakfast. She enjoyed the fruits and vegetables that grew in Wonderland but most of the wild animals were less to be desired. Cielo didn't like the texture of the meat nor did she like the taste. Some of the strange fruits had very strange tastes and Cielo remained away from those fruits as they were sometimes poisonous. Cielo finished her fruit salad and walked towards her closet to find something presentable for the weather outside. She picked out a cute pair of black shorts, with a plain white tank top with sandals. Her hair was long enough that it caused lots of trouble when walking in the woods as it would get caught in the branches of a tree. Cielo took a piece of ribbon and tied her hair in a ponytail. She took one quick glance in her mirror and then walked out of her cabin to do her daily exploring in Wonderland.

Cielo walked down the path she had created when she was a younger child. She kept the trail hidden from any unwanted individual that wondered off. Cielo reached the end of her created path and the entrance was covered in various vines.

"I am exploring today. I will be back later on." The vines moved to allow her to pass and closed once she passed the entrance. She nodded at the vines and began to walk out of Tulgey Woods towards the Flower Gardens. Cielo greatly wondered if she would find something interesting today.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Chicken Present L Laptop
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2012 05:34 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: LenKagamine14 Steam ID: YB_RolinaFeuerbach_15

Buraki wandered the feilds, sprinkled with gofer and rabbit hole, trees and bushes of all sorts. The girl was hungry, at this time, however, an apple would do. Fianlly after several minutes of aimless walking, Buraki came across a modest sized tree. It looked aged, and the bark was somewhat pale, indicating it's old age. Buraki looked up, and a few apples still hung from the elder stock. Reaching up, Buraki was several inches short of the apple. She reaches harder, stretching harder, until her foot hit unstable ground. Before the girl knew it, she had stepping into an unusually large hole, the edges collapsing inward. Buraki was not quick enough, she soon found herself falling into the hole. She tumbled into a deep tunnel, and blacked out in fear.

Buraki awoke in a sort of meadow. She shot up into a sitting position, only to see a vast field of flowers, all of different colors. Several other strange props were in the area as well. It was beautiful, but Buraki didn't like bright colors. "W-where-..." The girl cut herself off when the sound of her voice hit her ears. This wasn't Buraki's voice, it was split, as if some sort of auto-tune! Buraki curled up into a ball in the collection of flowers surrounding her. Holding her legs, she thought over and over, 'Where am I? All I wanted was an apple...'

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

He stood on the edge of a cliff looking over the land. He stood at the devide that seperated Wonderland from what remained of its roots. For thousands of years he had watched it change. During which, he and those who would or could not change with it, where pushed back. Now there was a war brewing. A shift not felt since she last walked here. Though this time it held the promise of change to the very being of Wonderland. If he was to return the beauty back to this land he would need allies in this task. The Alices that where sure to come held much power. Bringing out the beauty in just a few of them would greatly shift the balance needed. Though doing so would prove to be a difficult task.

Suddenly he let himself fall from the cliff. As he fell flashes of a dark forest manifested itself. Persisting as he landed on the ground. Before he walks but a few feet the memory vanishes, returning the leaves back to their lush green and blue.

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rascal was finishing off one of his usual fight against a snap-dragonfly, "Aha, you noble Dragon! You will not defeat me." With a last thrust towards the snap-dragonfly it fell onto the ground, defeated. Rascal put his sword away and walked towards the snap-dragon, "Well, my friend that was a great work-out! You're getting better and better." The snap-dragon fluttered back to life and did a little bow to Rascal, apparently it didn't die it was just acting. "I should go now, dear Dragon."

Rascal turned and walked down the road heading to the Flower Garden talking to himself along the way, "What amazing adventure possibly awaits me today!"
    Last edited by Anuket; 04-02-2011 at 12:09 PM.
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Lilith moved to walk onto the plains when she heard someone from behind.

"I wouldnt do that if I were you, Alice."

She quickly turned her head to see a dark-haired man with dark armor, a large red heart on the front of it. He was mounted on a dark grey horse, which he dismounted to approach her.

"My name isnt Alice....Im afraid you have me mistaken for someone else."

"Oh? Whatever name you may have does not change the fact that you do not belong here, which would make you an Alice."

He ungloved his hand and let his fingers run across her cheek, to which she pulled away from.

"I have no intention of hurting you, miss...?"

"Lilith." she snapped, her eyes sternly focused on him. He laughed at how spirited she seemed to be.

"Well then, little Lily, I suggest you head towards Tulgey Woods." he said as she gestured what direction she should take. "Those that will help you will be there. Make sure to be weary of the Queen and her army...and me." he said with a soft smile as he mounted his horse and took off towards the large castle in the distance.

She stood there for a moment, confused. Where was she? What queen? If she was to be weary of him, then why should she go to the woods like he said?? Either way, her answers wouldnt be answered by just standing there. With a heavy and hesitant sigh, she headed in the direction the man gestured to.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Mink wondered around the forest he lives in. His hood flittered behind him as his paws ran across the land. He looked for someone or thing to play with but there wasnt a mouse or ball of yarn to be seen, to his frusteration. He began to look even harder when he heard a faint noise of two people talking in the distance. He knew one to be the Knaves of Hearts, but the other one he does not reconize. It was probably just a card so he continued to the path. "Me...?" He got to the path but something was amis. There was 3 balls of yarn in the middle but there was something off about it. He went to investigate and once he got in 2 feet of the balls of yarn a cage trapped him from above. "MEOW!!!!" He thrashed around the cage realizing he fell for one of the queens traps. "HELP!!!" He screamed for someone to come along to free him.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Lilith stopped when she heard someone calling for help. She followed the voice until she stumbled across the small orange and red cat trapped in a cage. She knelt down and looked the cage over a she cooed the little creature.

"Aw, poor little guy. Who would trap such a cute little kitty?"

She managed to get the cage opened and pulled the cat out, then began to pet him, not correlating that the voice couldve come from the cat she was petting.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

He walked into a bed of flowers and saw a young woman laying curled up in the field. Here was an Alice. But did she hold one of the keys needed? He stood at the edge of the flowers.

"My dear, why do you lie there? Is something the matter?"

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cielo reached the Flower Gardens and grinned as most of the flowers shook and swayed to Cielo's appearance.

"Pleasure to you all. I am hoping the sun graces you with its warm embrace." The flowers swayed and Cielo continued walking down until she found a girl, curled into a ball surrounded by the flowers.

"All the lot of you, remove yourselves from her! How inconsiderate to torture a being. How would you like it if I had done the same to you all?" The flower slumped over, disappointed in one another. Cielo knelt down by the girl to see if she was still alive.

"Young lady, are you alright?" Cielo asked, hoping that the young girl was fine. She didn't appear to be from here nor had Cielo seen her around here before.

"Are you lost?" A man approached the girl and Cielo gave the man a strange look.

"It would appear I am not the only one who spotted the young lady." Cielo felt a bit threatened by his appearance but she stood her ground.

"What brings you here?"
    Last edited by Infinita; 04-02-2011 at 02:32 PM.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Senior Member I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Buraki saw a man walk toward her. She clothes her eyes tight, fearing what he would do to her. Then she heard this

"My dear, why do you lie there? Is something the matter?"

Buraki opened her eyes and saw a tall male, dressed in fine clothing. Buraki's eyes scanned the strange figure's body, then drifted off into a diffuse stare into her environment. The girl remained silent, she felt more lost than ever now, in a strange world with strange people. Her head rose above her knees, still keeping silent.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

This just wont do, he thought to himself. Walking over he stopped just before the two. "I merely happened upon this Alice who looked in need of help. As for being lost, I'm not. It just looked like a nice day for a stroll. Though I do think your very question work both ways, does it not my dear?"
    Last edited by GameGeeks; 04-02-2011 at 02:37 PM.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I merely happened upon this Alice who looked in need of help. As for being lost, I'm not. It just looked like a nice day for a stroll. Though I do think your very question work both ways, does it not my dear?" Cielo looked at the man and then at the lady. She nodded her head in agreement.

"It would appear that it does. I live in Tulgey Woods. I pass through the Flower Gardens every day since I've been alive. I found the girl here and I don't believe she is from here. It's the first time I've seen her here and as for you," Cielo glanced at the man from head to toe. "I don't believe I have seen you all too often either." She had thought about the word Alice. Cielo pondered at the word and then something spiked her memory. She looked towards the man and then the lady.

"Ah...it would seem that change is upon Wonderland."

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Buraki wasn't sure what the two people were talk about. 'Alice?...What?' She thought. Buraki didn't know if it was the name of someone, or something. When the man finihed, the girl merely asked, "W-what do you mean?..." Her tone was still split.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Shh, my dear. All will be explained when you feel better." For now I suggest we remove you from this place. The queen may have soldiers searching for you as we speak." Looking to the native woman he said, "There might be others like her. Quite possibly nearby. Mind scouting the area? We wouldn't want them to fall to the queen. After all, you do know this area better then I do."

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Shh, my dear. All will be explained when you feel better. For now I suggest we remove you from this place. The queen may have soldiers searching for you as we speak. There might be others like her. Quite possibly nearby. Mind scouting the area? We wouldn't want them to fall to the queen. After all, you do know this area better then I do."
    Cielo looked back at the man and then the lady.

"It would appear so." Cielo didn't feel any disturbances in the near vicinity but she wasn't sure about the rest of the garden. She did a quick trip around the garden, looking, searching and feeling for anything out of the ordinary in the garden. Cielo looked at the sky to see if there was anything strange. She didn't spot anything and soon, she came back to the spot where the man and lady had been.

"There appears to be nothing out of the ordinary but I am sure her arrival has spiked the energy in Wonderland. Particularly in this garden." Cielo felt an odd breeze pass through the garden. It sent an eery chill up her spine.

"Do you have any suggestions as to a safe place to bring her to? If not, perhaps my cabin will serve as a safe haven for her till we must bring her to the meeting place. What says you of this? Will you carry her to a safe place?" Cielo was greatly hoping that he could carry her as she did not have the strength to carry anything above 50 pounds. She knew she was a weakling but she figured that not much could be done at the moment.

"How rude of me, I am Cielo."

OOC: I think this should be my last post of the day. Time to let the others post. :3

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Mink jumped down out of her arm to the ground with his white hood with red triangle rims flowing as he fell. He landed on all 4s natually. "Thankyou from getting me out of that cage, Meow." He told the girl as he sat down with a smug look on his face. "My name is Mink whats yours?" He asked the girl whom probably didnt think he could talk. His tail moved across the dirt path as he waited for a answer.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

[I dont mind if you want to keep posting Infinita =3]

Lilith gawked at the talking cat for a moment, mouth hanging open in disbelief.

"L-Li-Lilith....its...an honor to meet you, Mink."

She sat there for a moment, thinking to herself. Weirdo on a horse, castle with a queen, talking cat....where in the hell was she?!

"Um, Mr. Mink..." was she being polite, to a cat??

"Would you happen to know this place? Where am I? Where is Tulgey Wood? What the hell is going on here???"

Meanwhile-

The Knave finally returned to the castle. He waited as one of the cards too hold of his reigns while he dismounted his steed. With a deep sigh he went straight to his room.

"The Alices are being gathered..." he said softly to himself. He knew exactly why they were being gathered...for war. He thought back to the girl he stumbled across earlier. Those strong, piercing green eyes, her long silvery hair...he found her quite stunning. It would be had to appear loyal to the queen while assisting the Alices and his 'little Lily'

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"I know a cave a ways from here. It should be far enough that they might not search it." Looking down at the Alice he asked, "Are you able to move? If not I'm afraid I'll have to carry you. It wont take long for the queen to know that you've arrived." Looking back at Cielo, "Can you fight if need be?"

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Buraki nodded to show that she would do as the man told her. She got up slowly and cautiously, until she was standing straight, brushing the flower pedals off of her clothes. The girl continued to gaze around her, it was a strange environment indeed, but in a way, beautiful. Then her eyes fell upon the man who was next to her, observing him. 'Who are these people? What am I doing here?' More and more questions kept coming up in her thoughts, but she believed they would be answered soon.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"You are in wonderland my dear." He told the girl as he flipped his hood onto his head. "Lilith, yourself is a Alice, meow." He said as he began to purr. "Tulgey woods? I think its north of here." He replyed. He began to walk north as he had some business that needed to be taken care of in Tugley woods anyway.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Can you fight if need be?" Cielo looked at her fist and really doubted she could fight. She looked at the flowers and had a great plan.

"I think that if I ask the flowers, they could help. My hands aren't made for fighting." Cielo hadn't ever gotten into a physical fight. She does a form of Tai-Chi but it was mostly for breathing and relaxing reasons. Cielo looked at the flowers and hoped they would hear her plea.

"Please, ward off the queen while we get away. Remember what my family and I have done for you in the Tulgey Woods." The flowers swayed as Cielo grinned at the man.

"Quickly, lead the way. I shall follow. The flowers will help us escape."

OOC: Alrighty! :3

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"It's about two miles from here. I suggest we run." I think it's time to soldiers showed up. Suddenly voices could be heard. "Over here, I think I see them." One shouted. "I thought we had more time. Here, take this, It'll let me find you. I'll hold them off till you're gone. Head north. Now go, swiftly!" He walked in the direction where the soldiers should have been.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Lilith followed Mink for a while in silence. 'Wonderland....' she thought to herself. After a while of being lost in her own thoughts she spoke up.

"The man I spoke to before said I was an Alice...what exactly does that mean?"

Back at the castle, Peter was summoned before the Queen. Once in the throne room, he bowed deeply before the Queen.

"You summoned me, your majesty?"

"Yes...I can feel changes in Wonderland. Why?"

He stayed in his bow, it allowed him to avoid eye contact with her. He had to come up with a way to stall her.

"Im afraid I dont know, majesty. Shall I go on patrol again?"

She sat there for a moment and thought to herself. "...No. No, instead, track down the library and the keeper. See what insight he has."

"The library moves often majesty, it may take me a while."

"Im fully aware of that!"

"Forgive me majesty."

She walked over to him and ran her fingers through his hair. It was enough to make him silently cringe.

"Ah, my knave. How can I stay mad at you?" she cooed as she turned his face up at her. "Take the time you need, but come back as soon as you learn what I want to know."

"Of course, majesty." Peter stood and left the throne room. His horse was ready and waiting for him by the time he was on the front grounds, he mounted it and took off to find the Alice he meet before.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2014 10:49 PM
    Threads

Character: Agatha Yuran & Mio Mio
    OOC: If you get lost reading my post there's actually a flashback/dream going on. It begins right after Agatha lays her head on the piles of papers and ends with "Was there something bad going on in the Wonderland? Why did I dream about Mio Mio?"

Agatha sighed and laid her on the pile of research papers that endlessly mounted on her desk. It was midnight and Agatha was still in her lab, looking out the window Agatha saw nothing more than an endless white blanket covering the city of Moscow. Rubbing her eyes Agatha returned to her papers where countless graphs, charts, equations and difficult texts ran wild filling every part of the paper. It would be a long night before Agatha could get some rest and recharge for next day's lecture class.

"I must get this paper finished by tonight..."

As the wee hours of the night progressed Agatha got deeper and deeper into her favorite subject, Quantum Physics. It was a world where the smallest of objects could greatly affect something of much larger scale-- a world much different than the one humans inhabited. But roughly around the break of dawn Agatha had stumbled upon a new variable that was largely unknown to man. A surge of ecstasy exploded inside Agatha that for the first time she had made ground breaking research. Wanting to know more about the interaction the new variable brought to the world of Physics, Agatha transferred her research into a super computer program. Yet little did Agatha know that she was walking across the threshold of Quantum Physics.

"I have to tell the other Professors about this!"

But before Agatha could finish inputting the rest of the information, the dimension of the lab began to distort as if was some sort of sci-fi movie. Startled Agatha ran out of the room, but to much of her dismay Agatha did not find the hallway, but a very surreal world...a world that was filled with bizarre but cute creatures...plants that smiled and made witty comments. It was a world that defied all that she knew that was true according to science-- the Wonderland is a frightening world especially to those who are strongly rooted to logic and science. Disoriented Agatha stumbled among the talking flowers and wandered around before she was intercepted by yet another strange creature. Giggling the small winged cat hovered around her and spoke in a very bubbly and childish voice.

"Ahahaha...I never thought I would meet an Alice here..."

Grabbing his back paws with his front ones, the royal blue cat rocked back and forth in midair still giggling.

"Would you like to play with me?"

But before Agatha could answer the strange world once again went in a haze and eventually into pitch darkness. Gasping for air Agatha found herself still in the laboratory with her head on top of her research papers...drooling above all else. Cleaning the saliva off her face, Agatha looked around it seems that it was still dark outside. But she thought to herself..."Was there something bad going on in the Wonderland? Why did I dream about Mio Mio?" Those question burned through her head just as badly as the Physics questions did on a daily basis. Agatha began to worry about the Wonderland and especially Mio Mio whom she closely cherished. Agatha walked over to a secluded part of the lab where Agatha had spent most of her time alone as a undergraduate. The dimensions of that part of the lab still seemed distorted from that first time when Agatha had crossed worlds and arrived in the Wonderland.

Looking side to side Agatha stepped into the distorted warp and arrived in the Flower Gardens. Once again Agatha took a look around expecting mayhem to be lose around the Wonderland, but surprisingly everything seemed normal. Meanwhile not far from where Agatha stood Mio Mio's ears perked up as his sensitive nose picked up Agatha's scent. Much like a child Mio Mio immediately dashed out of his sleeping place and headed towards Agatha, but before leaving he grabbed a piece of melon flavored candy.

Long before Mio Mio arrived Agatha saw Mio Mio coming by zooming past several Wonderlanders and an Alice. Agatha was surprised to see another person like herself in such world..was her dream a foreshadow of what was to come? None of the less Mio Mio flew straight into Agatha smiling she cuddled him.

"How are you Mio Mio? It's been a while how is everything here in the Wonderland?"

As always Mio Mio cheerfully smiled while licking on the melon flavored candy. He seemed to be unaware of the other Alice or what was going on around the other parts of the Wonderland.

"Everything is fine Mew Mew! But but Mew Mew I saw the Queens soldiers...but I don't think anything is going on besides them wanting to annoy Mio Mio!"

Agatha laughed she was still amazed that after all these years Mio Mio was still unable to pronounce her name and still addressed her as Mew Mew. He was still the same as ever, but what Mio Mio said bothered Agatha. Agatha thought to herself, "Why was there another Alice at the same time she arrived in the Wonderland? Which in that itself was unusual to have two Alices at the same time. And on top of that the Queen's soldiers were up and about here at the Flower Gardens which never happened before." Agatha wished to user her powers as an Alice, but she deemed it to be too dangerous at the moment. Agatha looked around and saw the other Alice leaving the Flower Gardens and proceeded to peruse her, but before Agatha could do so she tripped over the small pile of sugary treats Mio Mio had apparently made with his powers as a returning gift to Agatha. At this Mio Mio flew around her head and looked genuinely worried for Agatha.

"Ahahaha thank you Mio Mio for the candy, but we must pursue that other Alice."

"What other Alice Mew Mew? I didn't see anyone in the Flower Gardens but you Mew Mew!"

Without answering Agatha left and Mio Mio loyally followed behind Agatha.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information