AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Who's your anime crush V2

Junior Member kanamelover is on a distinguished road kanamelover's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 01:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Who's your anime crush V2

well I'm probably a loner but....
    Name:  fvil2r.png
Views: 1
Size:  41.8 KB this guy

Name:  zero_vampire-knight-2-150x150.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  7.7 KB and this guy are my top two

2. Likes AnimeLover7, moogoesthecow5 liked this post
    Member Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2013 04:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: brentb1990

Still shana from shakugan no shana.

Member Venexus has a reputation beyond repute Venexus has a reputation beyond repute Venexus has a reputation beyond repute Venexus has a reputation beyond repute Venexus has a reputation beyond repute Venexus has a reputation beyond repute Venexus has a reputation beyond repute Venexus has a reputation beyond repute Venexus has a reputation beyond repute Venexus has a reputation beyond repute Venexus has a reputation beyond repute Venexus's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2012 04:03 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Venexus777

Roy Mustang from Fullmetal Alchemist. (Miniskirts!)
    And Soul from Soul Eater (in his suit!)

DEVIANTART: VENEXUS

Member Fuuj1n has a reputation beyond repute Fuuj1n has a reputation beyond repute Fuuj1n has a reputation beyond repute Fuuj1n has a reputation beyond repute Fuuj1n has a reputation beyond repute Fuuj1n has a reputation beyond repute Fuuj1n has a reputation beyond repute Fuuj1n has a reputation beyond repute Fuuj1n has a reputation beyond repute Fuuj1n has a reputation beyond repute Fuuj1n has a reputation beyond repute Fuuj1n's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Decepticons
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2013 07:11 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fuuj1n PSN ID: Cpt_van_Winkle Steam ID: Fuuj1n

I don't know. My crushes vary to what I am currently watching really. I am like "Oooh! She's hot!" I become enamoured with her and then the anime ends. I then start watching another anime and see a female character I like I go "Ooh she's hot!" and the other girl slowly fades away from my memory.

I am a terrible fictional boyfriend :P.

But there are a select few I like enough to remember and they are:

Click image for larger version

Name:	P3-Yukari.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	57242 Yukari from Persona 3 (Granted she's from a game but they did make a manga for it!)

Name:	128631.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	57243 Sonoshee from Redline (Awesome anime btw. I real visual treat and I highly reccomend it)

Name:	76489-eri_sr_screen.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	57244 And finally Eri from School Rumble.

EDIT: How the hell did I forget about Haruhi from Ouran Highschool Host club! *Facepalm* I would put a picture of her on my post if not for 2 reasons:
    1) I reckon most people know her and know what she looks like and 2) My post is long enough as it is. :P
    Last edited by Fuuj1n; 01-25-2012 at 05:42 PM.

Member Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2013 04:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: brentb1990

I posted alittle bit earlier but before I could give an explanation my phone died lol. I would definately say shana from shakugan no shana is my crush. She is detirmened to fight for what she believes in and has an amazing smile! And she tries her best to make the person she loves happy. Yuji on the other hand doesn't know what's good for him lol.. louise on the other hand from zero no tsukaima is my other crush. She's a lot like shana, determined, maybe a little stubborn and hard headed at times, but she relies on the person she loves and looks to him for protection which makes her personality even more desireable lol. Not to mention she's a little shy lol love it!

Senior Member Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Fedora Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2014 02:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmm....Haruhi from Ouran is pretty cute.
    She's got a great personality and really funny.
    "Hearts, you say? You Humans are always so quick to speak of such things. What is this "heart"? If I tear open that chest of yours, will I see it there? If I smash open that skull of yours, will I see it there?"

I am number 4.

Member macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 09:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: D3F 8R1NG3R PSN ID: Massacre-Mace

Gasai Yuno from Mirrai Nikki.
    I know, I know how fudged up so sue me.

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2014 07:42 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

hazakey from moon phase she can kiss my neck aney time
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

Senior Member Meroty will become famous soon enough Meroty will become famous soon enough Meroty's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Camera Dslr IPhone One Piece Flag
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Shinichi Kudo ♥ He's just awesome! :3
    Minna-san!!! One Piece lovers, Vote OP now!!! If you're a real nakama of Luffy! http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...l-or-One-Piece

11. Likes AnimeLover7 liked this post
    Junior Member PalaeOtaku is on a distinguished road PalaeOtaku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2012 05:45 PM
    Threads

I would say Chi from "Chobits". But I have been haunted by Vampire Yuki's "Vampire Knights", happy smile.

Junior Member LucyHeartfilia is on a distinguished road LucyHeartfilia's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2012 08:19 AM
    Threads

Natsu Dragneel from Fairytail[IMG]471276[/IMG]

looking for 'someone just for me" <3 Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Black Ribbon Rainbow Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2013 09:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ummm........death from soul eater ....fearless....awesome ...slick....nice hair! (//_^.)

15. Likes Sizary Momo liked this post
    Senior Member tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Book Be Mine Heart
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2013 04:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

rin okumura from ao no exorcist

Junior Member Nightmare Rose is on a distinguished road Nightmare Rose's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2012 05:12 PM
    Threads

Definitely Guy Cecil from Tales of the Abyss (and TotA counts, since it is a video game with anime designs and now even has an anime).

Name:	230px-Guy6.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	13.0 KB
ID:	57913

In addition to being a gorgeous man, he is a kind hearted, sensitive, gentle, and loyal person who has a cheerful attitude and a calm, patient temperament. Overall, my ideal boyfriend minus the gynophobia (i.e. fear of women), though he was beginning to overcome that towards the end of Abyss.

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    408 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2014 07:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Holo (or Horo for the non-english version) from Spice and wolf! Damnation upon you until the real ease of a third season! lol
    Last edited by Kaleohano; 02-19-2012 at 04:01 PM.
    Kaleohano derailing threads everywhere he go
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

19. Likes Albear liked this post
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    408 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2014 07:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Quote Originally Posted by Luv_The_Unloved View Post
    ummm........death from soul eater ....fearless....awesome ...slick....nice hair! (//_^.)
    don't you mean Death "The Kid?" i don't remember Lord death having any hair lol
    Kaleohano derailing threads everywhere he go
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Junior Member greywords has a reputation beyond repute greywords has a reputation beyond repute greywords has a reputation beyond repute greywords has a reputation beyond repute greywords has a reputation beyond repute greywords has a reputation beyond repute greywords has a reputation beyond repute greywords has a reputation beyond repute greywords has a reputation beyond repute greywords has a reputation beyond repute greywords has a reputation beyond repute greywords's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2012 03:22 PM
    Threads

Mine are, so far:
    * Nino (Arakawa under the bridge)
    * Makoto (Kanon)
    * Tsuruya (Suyumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu)
    * Minori Kushieda (Toradora!)

But my number 1 will always be Misato Katsuragi, from Evangelion! I even have a pendant like hers!

looking for 'someone just for me" <3 Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Black Ribbon Rainbow Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2013 09:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i have a lot, Death The Kid......Naruto,.......Edward, .......Kiba.......Kiba(wolf's rain),.........Hedaki(chobits).......(//_^)
    oh and of course the Black Butler him self
    Last edited by Chi The Sweet; 03-08-2012 at 07:53 AM.

Sig ^ made by @Kaleohano *hugs*

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    Misao or Tsukasa from Lucky Star
    Minorin from Toradora
    Sakaki from Azumanga Daoih
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Senior Member Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Green Saber Storm Trooper Beer
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2012 12:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: MattyG69

Litterally majority of the anime girls I see.... I wish girls in real life were more like the one's in anime. Sweet; shy; clumsy; and cute ^^

¿Donde estás, papá? Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Fox White Ribbon
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:21 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Boofy-Stoofy Steam ID: Sizary_Momo

Quote Originally Posted by sergeant smash View Post
    Senna from bleach memories of nobody...... a little tear goes down the side of my face everytime i see the end of that movie, can't deny i love moments like that though.
    Oh no i forgot about Senna!>.<*hits head*
    stupid slight memory loss!!!

Darling you'll be ok.❤ ~Pierce The Veil

Junior Member Mouri Ran has a reputation beyond repute Mouri Ran has a reputation beyond repute Mouri Ran has a reputation beyond repute Mouri Ran has a reputation beyond repute Mouri Ran has a reputation beyond repute Mouri Ran has a reputation beyond repute Mouri Ran has a reputation beyond repute Mouri Ran has a reputation beyond repute Mouri Ran has a reputation beyond repute Mouri Ran has a reputation beyond repute Mouri Ran has a reputation beyond repute Mouri Ran's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2012 02:04 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Matty View Post
    Litterally majority of the anime girls I see.... I wish girls in real life were more like the one's in anime. Sweet; shy; clumsy; and cute ^^
    Dude u serious! XD
    On anime u watch the character life so u see them from different corners as for real life u see ppl just the way they show themselves..
    If real life girls turned to anime girls u have hard time choosing!

Anime crush...I am not sure if I have any...I used to years back..but atm I don't think I have

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Roy Mustang from Full Metal Alchemist
    Sesshomaru from InuYasha
    Ken Ichijouji from Digimon
    Zero Kiryu from Vampire Knight
    Yuki Sohma from Fruits Basket
    Last edited by Princess Cupcake; 03-14-2012 at 06:58 PM.

{ [Etsy Shop.] [Poetry.] [Art Thread.] }
    Set By
    Seung-Li <3

28. Likes AnimeLover7 liked this post
    Junior Member greeneyedkitsune will become famous soon enough greeneyedkitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    Sick
    Gifts Apple
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2012 09:24 PM
    Threads

Sesshomauru and Hiten from Inuyasha
    Hotohori from Fushigi Yuugi
    Sasame from Pretear
    Hagi from Blood+

Those are just a few of my favourites <3

30. Likes AnimeLover7 liked this post
    Devourer of Realms Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Present The one Ring Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 04:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mclovin

Suprised there's no Misaki Nakahara from NHK here...

So cute...
    “The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.” - Chuck Palahniuk

New Blog!
    http://www.animeforum.com/blog.php?286738-Munchman
    A Completely Mediocre and Overdone Blog
    Now with 22% more entries!
    Make that 22.3735242%!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread Information