AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: What Anime/Manga make?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Action/Adventure

3 18.75%
  • Love/ Romance/Drama

2 12.50%
  • Comedy

4 25.00%
  • Fantasy

1 6.25%
  • Children

0 0%
  • All of the above in one

6 37.50%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Your Anime/Manga

~The Skylark Rose~ animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Notebook
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2012 09:39 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cool Your Anime/Manga

If you could make your own anime/manga what would you name it?
    What would it be about?

Senior Member YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2011 04:49 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Your Anime/Manga

Mine would be a love/romance/drama themed anime, although I don't know what I'd call it yet, lol! ^^

Member Viridis is a glorious beacon of light Viridis is a glorious beacon of light Viridis is a glorious beacon of light Viridis is a glorious beacon of light Viridis is a glorious beacon of light Viridis is a glorious beacon of light Viridis's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2012 12:41 AM
    Threads

I actually already have one that i'm working on I even have a thread for it
    (The link is in my sig)

and i'm pretty sure that if I had the right equipment (a.k.a. tablet) that I could make the whole thing myself since I can draw decently

these are a few sketches that I made of the characters for it (I seriously should not have inked the shading, but ill try again later when I feel like it

Reika Akechi

Akira Kobayakawa

Suzu Fuwa

4. Likes Nesh liked this post
    Junior Member Arutemisu is on a distinguished road Arutemisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2011 09:25 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dameen15

I'd go with something along the lines of a Romance/Comedy With a modern setting, or an action/drama/comedy set in the 18th century; I think a redcoats anime would be so great ^^

Junior Member fallout87 is on a distinguished road fallout87's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2011 07:11 PM
    Threads

Id have to go for a dark, gritty, gothic anime with the theme based on the darker philosphy of life. With graphics similar to ergo proxy.

Also it would have to include demons and the like. Maybe have the main character battling demons throughout the show and in the end we find out that the demons were actually representations of his/her inner strugglings to find meaning to life and the other characters were actually his/her multiple personalities represented as other characters in the show.

Hmm. Might actually start writing the script soon : )
    Last edited by fallout87; 04-07-2011 at 07:07 PM.

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My genre would be action/adventure and fantasy most likely ^^ .. oh! and some romance in it
    I've had a lot of plots in mind o.o
    But I will only mention one that a friend and I are currently making. It is in medieval times, with a slight twist in era xD
    We combined our characters ^^ Her main character is a knight, secretly being a male, but actually a female. While my character is more of what makes it fantasy. To keep it short and simple, she is a blacksmith that currently does not know her power, except for being able to connect minds with animals.
    But I have a variety of stories already in line lol

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

Senior Member Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts One Piece Mugiwara Guitar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2021 06:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Genre: Action/Adventure
    Name: Yakuza boy

Storyline: The story is about a boy without a family. The family was killed brutally by Yakuza-Members.. After they killed the family the yakuza chose to take the little baby with them, alot of years passes by and the boy grows up in company of the yakuza. He is well-trained and he always wears a katana with him.. He has been told by the yakuza boss that his family was murdered.. and that "the boss himself" was a dear friend of his family and he felt like he had to take care of him. As time passes by, the boy becomes sceptical.. and he tries to find out the truth about him and his family.

Something like that ^^

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

My manga is action/adventure (it's an Alternate Universe setting of Gundam SEED Destiny).
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts 143 - Snorlax Pen Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2015 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Comedy/Romance/Action/Adventure
    Nesh (nɛʃ) dialect adj. - sensitive to the cold

Set made by me
    ''Do your best, no matter how many times you fail!.''

boopaloop! TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2012 08:46 PM
    Threads

None of the above; I'd rather do some kind of philosophical seinin (sp) like Ergo Proxy, Lain, or Paranoia Agent.

"dude your user name is B.A! props! sounds like a stoner metal band *loves stoner metal*...i might steal it >.>"

-RaShayRitto

Senior Member Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2011 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I chose all of the above.. but I prefer not having lots of children in it. Haha.

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It would be an action/comedy. Mostly comedy though.

The name of it is Spectacles. It's about 3 students that are getting eye exams at the same doctor at the same time. A strange object comes crashing down from the sky landing near the doctor office. The students are mutated by some type of radiation from the object. Well they all end up getting glasses. But what they don't know is that they all gained a super power that activates whenever they have their glasses on.

I thought of this long ago but have not worked on anymore story line than that.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Mine would incorperate bits of all themes. It would be called 'The Awesome Epic Club' (using epic in it's original sense). It would mostly be based in the modern world but would also have bits with time travel, alternate dimensions, mythical creatures, space aliens, and other such things. It would be the second coming of Eureka 7. *3*
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information