Hello fellow readers,

The following are a set of rules, established to meet Anime Forum's criteria and to keep things in order. They are not hard to abide by and when done, will result in everyone having fun and discussing their favorite Romance Anime & Manga without problems occurring with either legal issues or otherwise.

1) NO POSTING "What do you recommend?" threads. We have a pinned topic for it already. I am getting tired of closing them, honestly. If you want to recommend or view recommendations, then visit:

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=87981

2) This is a Romance anime and manga forum. Please do not post threads about anything besides a romance anime or manga. Anything about Inu Yasha, Gundam (any series), Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yu-Gi-Oh, etc will be DELETED. As it belongs in a different forum.

3) No duplicate threads. Look back through the older threads before posting a new one. There's only a couple of pages, it's not that difficult to scroll through. All duplicate threads will be deleted.

4) No flaming. If you don't have something nice to say, just don't say it. Do NOT post something just to call someone stupid.

5) No double posting.
--note: It seems, in the past, some people have been confused by this term. "Double posting" is when you post twice in a row, without waiting for someone else to post before replying again. If you posted, and you just can't wait to say something else, use the edit button on your last post and add in what you want to say... If you are still confused, PM me...

6) No spamming. Please try to stay on topic. Also, quick little one-liners like "that's cool!" are also spam. Avoid doing that... It's easy..just expand on that thought. If it's cool, explain why you think it's cool...

7) KEEP IT CLEAN. I mean watch your language and subject matter. This is a family-friendly board. Your post will be edited or deleted entirely if you fail to follow this rule. If you do it a second time, you will be warned.

8) Do not post links to places for the illegal downloading of anime, manga, mp3s or any of the sort.

If you see anyone breaking the rules, please let me know. I'll be doing my best to check in here regularly.