AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Ugly?

Threaded View

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 08:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Ugly?

I'm not sure if anyone has already asked this, but I really want to know.

Why do people (mosly girls) seem to love posting pictures of themselves online in which they look absolutely hideous/disgusting? Are they proud of the disgust they cause people? Do they just think it's funny?

Maybe I think too politically, but I hate any picture of me that doesn't show me in a positive way. I mean, I really hate all pictures of me, but if I was ever going to share any of them, I'd only choose to show the ones that came out well.

To the people thinking I'm just trying to insult others, I'm specifically referring to pictures where people openly acknowledge they look horrible in. I'm not judging anyone. They judge themselves, I'm just wondering why post something if they don't like how it looks?
    Last edited by brolyx74; 03-25-2011 at 01:37 PM.

Thread Information