AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: avril4e's special drawings

Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts 143 - Snorlax Pen Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2015 03:17 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default avril4e's special drawings

So this what I'm most into, when I have free time on my hands!
    Most of the drawings are ment for decorating my schools walls, by the approval of my schools Art teacher!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	13766_1083995999874_1825611560_199042_3902447_n.jpg‎
Views:	25
Size:	41.0 KB
ID:	39768   Click image for larger version

Name:	Фотографија0246.jpg‎
Views:	26
Size:	636.4 KB
ID:	39769   Click image for larger version

Name:	Фотографија0247.jpg‎
Views:	32
Size:	766.8 KB
ID:	39770   Click image for larger version

Name:	Фотографија0248.jpg‎
Views:	29
Size:	846.7 KB
ID:	39771   Click image for larger version

Name:	Фотографија0249.jpg‎
Size:	789.8 KB
ID:	39772  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Фотографија0250.jpg‎
Views:	21
Size:	698.5 KB
ID:	39773   Click image for larger version

Name:	Фотографија0251.jpg‎
Size:	768.3 KB
ID:	39774   Click image for larger version

Name:	Фотографија0252.jpg‎
Views:	22
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	39775   Click image for larger version

Name:	Фотографија0253.jpg‎
Views:	23
Size:	797.5 KB
ID:	39776  
    Last edited by Nesh; 03-24-2011 at 06:47 AM.
    Nesh (nɛʃ) dialect adj. - sensitive to the cold

Set made by me
    ''Do your best, no matter how many times you fail!.''

2. Likes Chigumi liked this post
    Junior Member fatoom has much to be proud of fatoom has much to be proud of fatoom has much to be proud of fatoom has much to be proud of fatoom has much to be proud of fatoom has much to be proud of fatoom has much to be proud of fatoom has much to be proud of fatoom has much to be proud of fatoom has much to be proud of fatoom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2011 06:58 AM
    Threads

Default Re: avril4e's special drawings

wooooooow
    amazing

it's so nice
    Last edited by Vintniv; 03-22-2011 at 05:04 AM.

Senior Member *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Wolf Flowers Fan2 Pocky
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2011 05:32 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hello Red Mandy

^-^ I especially like the bird...he's adorable! And the flowers are lovely. I wish I could draw roses that well. :3
    Student/Writer/Dreamer

"I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of stars makes me dream." - Vincent van Gogh

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")-(")o

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I would like to let you know, that I cannot see your images because the spoiler system you are using is text based only, images will get lost if you link them inside spoilers, so I dont think anyone will see them.

But I can edit your post, so I can see what you did. Some of these are pretty good, but they look like digital illustrations and I would like to see your source material so I can properly compare the two and give you better advice. But if anything, I think you do very well. I would suggest setting up a grid when you start some of your sketches though. In the grand scheme of things, they help A LOT in checking the proportions locations of a lot of things that you might not think are very significant.

Also, when you are posting, there's a thing on the bottom that says 'Manage Attachments,' please use that to host your drawings.

Magical Llama Man Ryuu battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Batmobile 1989 Batmobile Animated Jaguar XKR
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2012 12:19 PM
    Threads

Nice work. Reminds me alot of tattoo work/art. Keep up the good work.
    Set made by the Wonderfully talented Yukari :3
    "You are slow, even when falling..."
    BLEACH
    Father(/mother O-o): Ryutama
    Mothers: Mikuchuu & SuXrys
    Older Brother to:
    Keena Aya Ashikaga
    Miki~
    Xey Oiz

Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Serated View Post
    I would like to let you know, that I cannot see your images because the spoiler system you are using is text based only, images will get lost if you link them inside spoilers, so I dont think anyone will see them.

But I can edit your post, so I can see what you did. Some of these are pretty good, but they look like digital illustrations and I would like to see your source material so I can properly compare the two and give you better advice. But if anything, I think you do very well. I would suggest setting up a grid when you start some of your sketches though. In the grand scheme of things, they help A LOT in checking the proportions locations of a lot of things that you might not think are very significant.

Also, when you are posting, there's a thing on the bottom that says 'Manage Attachments,' please use that to host your drawings.
    OK.
    There isn't an actual source material, 'coz I only draw what I imagine myself, or see it in magazines and illustrated books! And thanks for the advise i'll be sure to do it next time.

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by battousai_ryuu View Post
    Nice work. Reminds me alot of tattoo work/art. Keep up the good work.
    Yeah ur right!...Some of 'em really do look like tatto art

Set made by me

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

It's been a while since I last posted so here it is...

I feel sad about this one. My friend suddenly without me noticing started scrawling on it.
    That's way ther are some pen lefovers on the right eye and the hair highlights!
    Last edited by Nesh; 05-03-2011 at 12:59 PM.

Set made by me

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Very good Avril4e. The butterfly on the end was one of the eye-catchers, nicely drawn.

Come back to The Digital Burst::. I created a new art page just for you!

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Set made by me

Senior Member Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Aria Neko Jigsaw Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 02:33 PM
    Somewhere between sparkle bunnies and pinkish kittens.
    Threads

Gosh, that is soooo cute
    Keep it up!

Member Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Soul Systems N64
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2011 10:55 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: Tearsh

Wow, nice job. Keep up the good work
    Anime I Like:
    Fullmetal Alchemist
    One Piece
    Bleach
    And 30 Others!! (Too many to list)
    Currently Working On: Samurai 7

Let's just say I like Anime..... If I was a girl, my name would have been KIRARandom Ghost___(>'.')>
    “You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” - Dr. Suess
    "There's what you can't do, and what you won't do. And besides, nobody knows that better than you" - Chairman Gilbert Durandal

Senior Member Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Cleaning Spray Photoshop Watermelon
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    User Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Starting to draw anime sketches? xD