AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gundam Musou 3/Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Gundam Musou 3/Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3

So after a while, the game has been confirmed that it's going to be released here on July of this year. So I been hooked for a while to this game, it really looks good and I know it's better than not-so-good DW:G2. The visuals of the games is more anime-ish that the usual 3D. Anyways, it's a pretty decent beat'em up, so I will definitely be picking this up.
    Last edited by Skylar1; 03-27-2011 at 01:45 PM.

Member G-FLASH is on a distinguished road G-FLASH's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2011 09:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Gundam Musou 3/Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3

Yeah i saw the Trailer i can't wait... have learnt of any new features since the last 2?
    because in Gundam wing 2 i didn't like the way you could change sides so easily.... you build reputation with characters you like and if there's a mission
    that requires you to shoot down your friends you had to do it... but i never did , i deliberately avoided those missions.
    i always worked for Hamman and puru 2 and never hurt them once.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information