Signature of the Week #33 Theme
Theme: Artist Emulation
THIS THEME WAS SUGGESTED BY A USER (:3). Here’s how this theme works, you pick an artist here on AF, and you emulate (copy, duplicate, replicate, etc) their style. The signature MUST have the artist’s name on it so that we may compare your entry to some of their own signatures.
So it would probably be a good idea have a little chat with somebody you really like to get some tips. Also… NAME YOUR DAMN PRIVATE MESSAGES WITH SOTW NUMBER!!! Its getting out of control, and I wont be able to tell you’re PMs apart if you do!
Also, I did not add verticals to this competition. I only received 5 petitions of the 10 I asked for.
1) Your signature must be at least 380 by 80 pixels, and no larger than 500 by 250 pixels, the files must be saved as a PNG file. If you use animation, the file size of the signature must not exceed 1 MB.
2) Entries are due on the date of Saturday, March 26th, 2011.
3) All entries must have the text ‘AnimeGalleries.net’ on them for.
4) By entering in this contest, you are allowing AnimeGalleries.net the right to use your signature for promotional reasons or otherwise.
1) Serated is not responsible for your entry following the contest’s theme or following any other above rules. If you have ANY questions pertaining to this contest, please PM Serated and your question will be swiftly answered to help.
2) Any comments, concerns, or important questions regarding the SOTW contest, or the weeks’ theme should be posted within this thread.
3) This contest is ANONYMOUS. Any discussions of entering, voting, deadlines, other otherwise will result in your entry and future participation within this contest being revoked.
4) You are allowed only 1 (one) entry for this contest. If you wish to make necessary changes to your entry, you are free to do so. You may NOT enter multiple versions of your entry.
All entries must be sent via PM to Serated before 7 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on March 26th, 2011. Please label your PM “SOTW 33 Entry” in order to avoid confusion.