AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Teru's Guidelines for Assassinations

Senior Member Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster Black Beauty LesPauls AK47
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2019 09:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Teru_Murasame Steam ID: The_Human_Panzer

Default Teru's Guidelines for Assassinations

Okay guys, a lot of you are still running scared because you all think that I'm going to assassinate you. For those who don't have a clue- that would be all of you- tune in, take notes, and SHUT UP!!! Questions will be asked AFTER this lecture...

Working in the Guild, as I do, has strict guidelines for how we operate on our assignments. These guidelines are actually more like laws, but the Guild Triumvirate likes to use euphemisms A LOT!!! It gets quite arduous, but they're my bosses so I have no choice but to listen...

These "guidelines" involve affairs such as collateral damage, humanitarianism, and keeping covert about what we do out there. I'm going to run down these guidelines one by one, so you can get a better understanding of how we assassins in the Guild operate as such:

Collateral Damage:

People are most likely gonna get in the way, so it's best for us to utilize non-lethal methods to make sure that they don't know what's going down, and so that they themselves don't get harmed in the process. Tools such as knockout darts, or techniques such as the Nerve Clincher are effectively utilized so that no unwanted persons get hurt.

Humanitarianistic Operation:

Similar to "Collateral Damage", this ensures that we do not abuse our methods to attack, belittle, or bully others. If you are attacked, then that's a different story obviously. Self-defense is one of our mantras, actually. Bullies are what make up the majority of the Lists, and if any one of our assassins is using their skills to hurt others who are not meant to be harmed, then they must deal with me! My other job is kind of like "Internal Affairs", in addition to my mandatory assignments.

"Keeping Quiet"

Assassins are NEVER allowed to tell ANYONE about where they go, who they kill, and/or how they did it. We are meant to lead a quiet lifestyle in the eyes of the public so as not to cause alarm. One incident we had almost lead to the deactivation of the Guild- and nearly put me out of a job! Basically, just be quiet!

I hope that has cleared up any misconceptions about us. You all can stop sucking your thumbs now... XD

This is the life we chose, the life we lead... and there is only one guarantee: None of us will see Heaven

Let's start with a bullet

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

Default Re: Teru's Guidelines for Assassinations

lol I dident think you would really make a tread about it.
    You really thought this threw huh.
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

Senior Member Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Festive
    Gifts Mario Boo Bleach Kon Laptop
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2015 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Assassin fail. Since we know you are one, you put your guild at risk.

You're fired. Hand in your badge and gun.
    Last edited by Chewbaka; 03-19-2011 at 05:12 PM.

Set done by MissBunBun ^_^

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What is this I don't even

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Such a fine assassin you must be, for telling the plebs all about your organization and operation. ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts 143 - Snorlax Pen Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2015 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I can't belive this...Teru you kept this away from me???
    I never ever thought that you would be one, I just thought that you were palying around with the other AF-ers..........And why did you tell away your secret?? You know there is also the posibility that someone or something is gonna betrey you!!

So..........Do you use any kind of Jacike Chan moves??
    Nesh (nɛʃ) dialect adj. - sensitive to the cold

Set made by me
    ''Do your best, no matter how many times you fail!.''

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I dare you to assassin me.

Senior Member Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info
    Latest Post
    05-29-2017 12:09 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Thread
    NEWS: QE3 enacted by FED
    Latest Blog
    Got a DeviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by Teru Murasame View Post
    XD
    I'm trying to envision an assassin making an extreme smileyface. Every time I do though, I end up getting this:

Go figure.

Senior Member Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Well, we all know about the Navy SEALS, then again we don't know all about them. I didn't say where they were located, how many of us there are, and with a name like "The Guild" is pretty vague.

In regards to smileys, I am human, y'know!

I'm not gonna assassinate anyone who isn't on the list, so shutit!

This is the life we chose, the life we lead... and there is only one guarantee: None of us will see Heaven

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

The day I trust what an assassin said is the day I get stabed in the back. (jk)
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I can see you're all enjoying this...

Senior Member Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi's Avatar
    Gil
    Crappy
    Gifts Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2011 02:16 PM
    Threads

Okay guys, a lot of you are still running scared because you all think that I'm going to assassinate you. For those who don't have a clue- that would be all of you- tune in, take notes, and SHUT UP!!! Questions will be asked AFTER this lecture...

Working in the Guild, as I do, has strict guidelines for how we operate on our assignments. These guidelines are actually more like laws, but the Guild Triumvirate likes to use euphemisms A LOT!!! It gets quite arduous, but they're my bosses so I have no choice but to listen...

These "guidelines" involve affairs such as collateral damage, humanitarianism, and keeping covert about what we do out there. I'm going to run down these guidelines one by one, so you can get a better understanding of how we assassins in the Guild operate as such:

Collateral Damage:

People are most likely gonna get in the way, so it's best for us to utilize non-lethal methods to make sure that they don't know what's going down, and so that they themselves don't get harmed in the process. Tools such as knockout darts, or techniques such as the Nerve Clincher are effectively utilized so that no unwanted persons get hurt.

Humanitarianistic Operation:

Similar to "Collateral Damage", this ensures that we do not abuse our methods to attack, belittle, or bully others. If you are attacked, then that's a different story obviously. Self-defense is one of our mantras, actually. Bullies are what make up the majority of the Lists, and if any one of our assassins is using their skills to hurt others who are not meant to be harmed, then they must deal with me! My other job is kind of like "Internal Affairs", in addition to my mandatory assignments.

"Keeping Quiet"

Assassins are NEVER allowed to tell ANYONE about where they go, who they kill, and/or how they did it. We are meant to lead a quiet lifestyle in the eyes of the public so as not to cause alarm. One incident we had almost lead to the deactivation of the Guild- and nearly put me out of a job! Basically, just be quiet!

I hope that has cleared up any misconceptions about us. You all can stop sucking your thumbs now... XD
    Well it's good to know these things.

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Dont quit your day job, Teru.

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Keeping Quiet"

Assassins are NEVER allowed to tell ANYONE about where they go, who they kill, and/or how they did it.
    O_O Wow, just wow...
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmm, yes. So how much to have someone done away with? I'm willing to pay as much as 3 crackers and a goldfish.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

Finally, someone I can talk to. I contracted your guild to assassinate a target yet two months after he is still alive! I rang up customer service to get a refund, as he has been alive 3 weeks after I needed him dead, yet they had me on hold for half an hour. Then I was transfered to the manager who assured me that I would be refunded. I recently check my balance and instead of getting refunded I'VE BEEN CHARGED TWICE!
    Now I'm sorry for yelling but this has been very stressful and unless the issue is fixed soon I will be giving you a bad review on gocompareassassins.com.
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

STN-J Witch Hunter Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 11:55 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Alert Timothy Oliphant.
    320 years have passed since the coven sank into the dark

I may have been born in The United States, but running through my veins is 70,000% UK blood.

Here's something from my blog:
    http://www.animeforum.com/blog.php?1...y-Special-Blog

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

How much for a customized assassination?

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Phil, I don't know who screwed up the assassination, but I'm gonna find out. I'll make sure the guy dies 3 times over.

Reb, if you wanna talk numbers, PM me.

Robin, I love Timothy Olyphant. "Justified" is my new favorite show.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Reb, if you wanna talk numbers, PM me.
    OH! Oh yeah, hehe. Best not to advertise who I want to see,,,, disappear, gotcha ya. *winks and heads off to PM ya*

NyanNyanNyanNyanNyan :3 Lily Hayashi has a reputation beyond repute Lily Hayashi has a reputation beyond repute Lily Hayashi has a reputation beyond repute Lily Hayashi has a reputation beyond repute Lily Hayashi has a reputation beyond repute Lily Hayashi has a reputation beyond repute Lily Hayashi has a reputation beyond repute Lily Hayashi has a reputation beyond repute Lily Hayashi has a reputation beyond repute Lily Hayashi has a reputation beyond repute Lily Hayashi has a reputation beyond repute Lily Hayashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Gir Pocky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2011 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

thanks for tellling all of us even though your not supposed too

Siggy made by me

I'm emo.
    Got a problem with it?
    Well i don't care

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

You're welcome, even though I can tell you all of this and nothing else, so no harm no foul.

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

Phil, I don't know who screwed up the assassination, but I'm gonna find out. I'll make sure the guy dies 3 times over.
    Thanks. My reference number is 904536870.
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

No problem Phil. I'll get right on it.

Closed Thread

Thread Information