AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Things I wanna say but can't (>>)

Senior Member Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Sushi Orange Dango Flowers Fan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2011 02:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up Things I wanna say but can't (>>)

Sometimes someone just gets on your last nerve and you want to scream "(Fill in the blank)" You know whatever it maybe!

You may be thinking it through in your mind so much, that you are even starting to wonder something like "Uh, can they read my mind?"
    GODDESS OF LOVELESSNESS
    Goddess Ailee: As long as there is love, there will be hatred.
    Understand it. Expect it. Fear it. Can you overcome it?

Magical Llama Man Ryuu battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Batmobile 1989 Batmobile Animated Jaguar XKR
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2012 12:19 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Things I wanna say but can't (>>)

Sometimes it's better to just say it or you get into a fight with that person. Win that fight and end up with that person as your best friend lol. That's what happened to me.
    Set made by the Wonderfully talented Yukari :3
    "You are slow, even when falling..."
    BLEACH
    Father(/mother O-o): Ryutama
    Mothers: Mikuchuu & SuXrys
    Older Brother to:
    Keena Aya Ashikaga
    Miki~
    Xey Oiz

Member Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2011 07:49 PM
    Threads

Well, not exactly like you say TC, but there is often something I want to say, that I decide to hold back on saying. I hold back for a reason though. Everyone would void me like the plague if I didn't hold back.

Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts 143 - Snorlax Pen Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2015 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Once I told a girl that I really, I mean really don't like her 'coz she allways has, like some kind of "to in myself prefect world" attitude.
    After that she accepted that and started commenting why she doesn't like me....what is more even a third person joined in the disscusion!!
    So in the end it looked like one of those confession groups...blah I was like... -_-......
    I only wanted 2 tell her that I maybe say just hi to her and nothin' more should be expected from that , so she wouldn't undestand it as a friendship or something like that!!...I didn't mean 2 make a girly honest requit!!

And that's not all........a couple months ago I had a majour fight with another girl!!Man we started yelling at eachother !!! But don't blame me 4 that, after all it's her foult that she started smoking and all........Then she blamed me that I was the one that gave out her secret 2 the teacher ( truth is I didn't 'coz I don't even care what she does...I was just in the room while the boy that really despises her told everything 2 the teacher!!)
    I actually didn't care at all 'coz she was always like that and I had never had intrest in her!!
    But she really made me mad when she includded that I insulted two other gilrs that I have notin' against and were my good friends....That crossed the line!!

And while she was threatening me that she'll beat me up at end of therms.....I stod up and told her that I'm not afraid of her!! And also that if she wants she can try beating me up, but then she'll regret it!!!
    hahahaha(u don't mess with me )....After that I went home & even told my mother 'bout it and belive it or not she told me she was really proud of me ,something like this:
    "Bravo girl..... U shouldn't be afraid of ppl like those, u did the right thing" ....yeah I was supprised myself!!!
    But who knew that even a nice and quiet girl like me can be sometimes really really mad!!

So the question to this is .....Yeah I actually can say what I won't when I need.......some of u should try it to, u shouln't be bossed around or being yelled at 4 no reson, just 'coz dumb ppl exist in this world!!
    Last edited by Nesh; 03-20-2011 at 03:06 PM.
    Nesh (nɛʃ) dialect adj. - sensitive to the cold

Set made by me
    ''Do your best, no matter how many times you fail!.''

Member Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2011 07:49 PM
    Threads

Meh, I'd let them yell. It's apparently bothering them more than it is bothering me.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Homegirl wrote an English 1-2 essay in green font, hahaha!

Anyways, I tend to speak my mind as long as I know I ain't gonna hurt the person all bad. My friends and I go by a rule: talk **** and say JK in five seconds and under or you're gonna get your rear kicked. True homies.

Senior Member Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts EVE Heart Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2012 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

things like i HATE ou because __________________________________________________ _____-
    agh... i am a very patient person...
    if i couldn't hold the anger anymore... or the pain or the emotions...
    i cry with myself...

but if i am happy.. it's another story...
    i say more than what i meant to say or expected of me to be said......

~Howl's Mistress Evil Twin from the Other Side here to save her from further humiliation...

avenge me!..
    kill kill kill

sig by .Elmer

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sure, we've all had times where someone and/or something pushed us to feel as though we were about to blow like a freakin' volcano. But I say, and I believe a good deal of us can agree with this to an extent, that it doesn't need to come to that. Take such things in stride and learn to voice your mind when you need to.

Now, certainly, things won't always turn out the way you'd like them to. Of course they won't. You'll often find yourself getting into heated arguments, debates, and perhaps even an outright fight or two. But why go about and try to prevent this? Fighting is a part of our nature, and there's no stopping it. Learn to live with it, embrace it, and take as much as you can from it.

Now, some might ask to what's in it for me to go out of my way to voice my opinion? Am I to get anything in return for my efforts? Fair enough. But timeless characters such as Bill Maher and Denis Leary have shown us the power which comes from speaking our mind. Their continued efforts speak volumes in this respect, literally. Never underestimate the power of your words, my friends. They give you more influence and control over your life than you can imagine.

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Quote Originally Posted by Auspher View Post
    You may be thinking it through in your mind so much, that you are even starting to wonder something like "Uh, can they read my mind?"
    I send my thoughts to people telepathically, soo....

Senior Member Bugsiee has a reputation beyond repute Bugsiee has a reputation beyond repute Bugsiee has a reputation beyond repute Bugsiee has a reputation beyond repute Bugsiee has a reputation beyond repute Bugsiee has a reputation beyond repute Bugsiee has a reputation beyond repute Bugsiee has a reputation beyond repute Bugsiee has a reputation beyond repute Bugsiee has a reputation beyond repute Bugsiee has a reputation beyond repute Bugsiee's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2011 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i just wanna say that i need to learn how to bite my tongue and shut up and sit down my big mouth gets me know where but trouble. And it's in those moments that i am extremely grateful for AF oh and i also wanna say that both my sisters are big fat LIARS and i digg them a little less now!!!
    I should have seen it in the sky at first, but now i see it in her eyes fireworks.
    All i see is fireworks, every night it's fireworks, all i see is fireworks, taking off like fireworks. - Drake feat Alicia Keys

No Rain No Rainbow!!! OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Red Dango Fuuko Starfish Cake
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2018 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: k9craze

I wanna say bug off to people who annoy me on FaceBook but I can't since it would seem rude. And we aren't close, so yeah.
    [Random words of wisdom here]
    [Photo signature here]
    [Random words here]

Senior Member Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi's Avatar
    Gil
    Crappy
    Gifts Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2011 02:16 PM
    Threads

Whether or not you say it depends on the situation and it depends on the person you're talking to. Like for one thing if you saying something to someone and you know it may turn into an argument or even a fight, it's best to just say nothing, especially if it's someone you really care about. That's just the way I feel about the matter.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I'd only say how I truly feel on very rare/extraordinary occasions, mostly only to my family or very very close-knit friends.

Otherwise, I always hold my tongue and put on a mask...or at least that's what I have been taught to do throughout my life. Not sure if it's an Asian thing. >.>

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

yep I'm in this situation all the time.
    Although I don't say anything I'll look away for a second and make an annoyed face to myself that kinda helps me deal with it.
    I mostly keep my mouth shut because it won't help me lashing out at someone...it might even make it worse. I complain to myself the whole time or when I'm away from them. >.<

[set by blueangel06661]

Closed Thread

Thread Information