AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: My REALLY BAD night.

Member Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2011 01:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Arrow My REALLY BAD night.

Okay so, first off I'd like to say hello .. >> And if you take the time to read this LOL thank you ~ I guess I could use some advice ;-;

OKAY SO. I work at a resturaunt that is open 24/7 and I normally work nights (10pm-7am). And where I work we only have one person in the back (Kitchen-to cook the food and such) and someone in the front (handling money and dealing with customers). So, i work in the front and some girl was working in the back last night. She's fairly new so, she can make mistakes but... this time LOL I think she might have gone a little too far.

This man came through the drive through and ordered a burger that takes 5 mins to make (way longer than the rest since it's a different type of meat) and what happened was.. he asked for nothing on it but lettuce. So, i punched that in so the girl in the kitchen could make it.. >>

5 mins later i get some angry dude at my window when I'm trying to hand another customer their change through the drive through and he's like "WTF I ASKED FOR NOTHING BUT LETTUCE. NOT EVERYTHING BUT LETTUCE" and I was thinking about three things at this time. One of them was "Sir, you need to calmmmm down >___>" and two "I'm going to kill the girl in the kitchen..." and the third "How am I supposed to give this lady her change back when this dude is standingg in the way" LOL. Sooo I told him i was sorry (even though it wasn't my mistake) and took it back to the girl in the kitchen and asked her to remake it. This time... i explained it ever carefully.. (even though it shouldn't be that hard to understand.. even for someone who's new. XD)

So, my job... it to pack the food and hand it to customers, among other things like cleaning and handling money of course. So, I took the wrapped burger, put it in a bag and handed it back to the man saying sorry again.

This is the best part...

Tell me how he opens it infront of me and he's like "WHERE THE HELL IS THE MEAT?!!??" literally screaming in my face.. almost coming in through the window. LOL I was like "oh... my god... how do you forget meat in a burger that takes 5 mins extra to make .. jsut cause of the meat!?" <-- in my head of course. At this time.. I seriously wanted to throw something and the man since he was literally in my face screaming. Not realizing that I had nothing to do with his foods mistake LOL

Though, i'll have to admit. If someone messed up that bad on my food i'd be extremly angry as well... but I wouldn't yell at a tiny female, with my eyes almost popping out of my head when it's not her fault in the first place >> ...

Soooooo ~ I'm going to be honest and say I was a bit scared. Since it was 4am and there was no one around at all besides the people in the line for the window (which was no help cause they just locked their car doors and rolled up their windows.. LOL)... So then he threw the burger.. well, the bread and lettuce.. LOL (it almost hit me) and told me to give him my managers numbers and he wanted his money back and so on. He was a freak and I'm almost 100% sure he just escaped from the insane asylum. ROFL

Anyway! That was my horrible night, hope you have some entertainment from reading this xD!
    So here's the part where i need advice.. What should i do about that girl? Should I just tell my manager that I can't work with her anymore? o__o" I feel horrible because I don't want to be a snitch. ;-; But I have no patience to work with people that slow ROFL she was messing up orders ALL night. Just most people weren't insane about it. XD

Cute Member Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Heart Camera Dslr Venus Crystal Henshin Pen
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 04:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: My REALLY BAD night.

I was the man who screamed and threw my burger at you. XD
    Set by me.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆
    |Sigma★|
    |Kaitou$|Daken :'D|Neuko's Pokemon Trainer|
    |AF onii-chan: Jump_for_Luck||dark_butterfly's mommy|
    |Elphaba's Penguin|Proud daughter of Aleyna and Anuket|
    ~ ♥ ~

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

lol that’s one heck of a story.
    If I was in your position I would probably let the managers know that you will no longer work with this person and if they ask why I would probibly tell them, solely due to the fact that when people complain they will remember your face and not the face of the person who made the food and you should not be held responsible for someone else’s mistakes. That and for fear for your own life lol.
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

Senior Member Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Sushi Orange Dango Flowers Fan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2011 02:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Give the new girl some time. She's probably just trying her best to adjust to the new workplace. Put yourself in her shoes, you may feel a bit pressured too if she was you telling you to make this and that. I think it's pretty clear when you would know they're used to the place because, they'll probably speed up their working process~
    Last edited by Nene-Chan; 03-15-2011 at 05:03 PM.
    GODDESS OF LOVELESSNESS
    Goddess Ailee: As long as there is love, there will be hatred.
    Understand it. Expect it. Fear it. Can you overcome it?

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

That guy sounds like he's a got screw loose.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Magical Llama Man Ryuu battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Batmobile 1989 Batmobile Animated Jaguar XKR
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2012 12:19 PM
    Threads

What an epic night indeed lol. But in all seriousness you can't work with that cook again because like MK said, it's your face that the customer is going to remember. Thanks for the laughs and I hope your day only gets better.
    Set made by the Wonderfully talented Yukari :3
    "You are slow, even when falling..."
    BLEACH
    Father(/mother O-o): Ryutama
    Mothers: Mikuchuu & SuXrys
    Older Brother to:
    Keena Aya Ashikaga
    Miki~
    Xey Oiz

Straight Outta Motown! Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Paint Palette Mic Sunglasses
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2014 02:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Sleepy_Ninja313

That dude has some major anger issues. But i don't think you should work with that person again.
    Man that is whack!

Token Black Guy

Senior Member Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info
    Latest Post
    05-29-2017 12:09 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Thread
    NEWS: QE3 enacted by FED
    Latest Blog
    Got a DeviantArt

Judging by your work environment, it could damage you to report your coworker. If the mental case was that crazed over the food and this isn't your cooks' first bad night, it will be evident in customer feedback. At the same time, I find it doubtful she'll be able to take direct orders from your manager - which could also lead to her departure. In each of these situations your manager is prompted to take action. There's also the chance that she's just been going through a rough patch in her life.

Whatever the case may be, it's best to make due with what you have. Beware though, because if that man returns to your workplace with a threatening demeanor your safety will be at risk.

Member Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Omg, I literally just wrote a response to each of you and it just deleted.
    And it took me forever... LOLOL! Too tired (just got out of work) to do all that again so..
    Basically I thanked everyone for their support and feedback.
    I really appreciate it! And it helped A LOT.

Thank you thank you :3 ! <3

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Don't want to be harsh here, love but...

1.) This seems like something I'd post on my blog instead of the Misc. section.

2.) Tl;dr

3.) Judging from what everyone has replied I think you should just calm down for a bit, I know that's hard but you've got to cut the new girl some slacks. Everyone messes up at first days, trust me. I'm an evidential proof. XD
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Anuket View Post
    Don't want to be harsh here, love but...

1.) This seems like something I'd post on my blog instead of the Misc. section.

2.) Tl;dr

3.) Judging from what everyone has replied I think you should just calm down for a bit, I know that's hard but you've got to cut the new girl some slacks. Everyone messes up at first days, trust me. I'm an evidential proof. XD
    Hoping I'm not harsh either.. XD
    I was going to post this in a blog till I noticed I was looking for advice. Not attention ~ >>
    And I am calm. If I wasn't I would have snapped at her already... xD rofl.
    Also, she's new.. but I'm newer, so I guess some people learn faster than others. I agree with that.
    But... a burger that takes 5 mins to make cause of the certain meat.. and she makes the burger with two buns and lettuce? XD
    I'm sorry but, that's def not normal. My 11 year old brother wouldn't even do that. XD
    It's not a matter of being new in this case.
    It's a matter of having common sense.

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kiitkatt View Post
    It's a matter of having common sense.
    Ah! The great O'common sense for which many people lack. X3 I'd have to agree with you on that.
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Anuket View Post
    Ah! The great O'common sense for which many people lack. X3 I'd have to agree with you on that.
    Yupp yupp, I'm shocked sometimes to see how many people lack common sense D:
    I thought it was ... well... common.. LOL

Senior Member Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ferrari Soccer Ball Favorite
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2012 10:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

At that time of night, only two girls being on should be an occupational health and safety issue (or your country's equivalent). You should get your manager to install security to keep you more or less 100% safe be it some kind of metal enclosure around the counter at night or just hiring a nice big security guard.

Though if I was in your shoes I would have just roared at him to just eat his goddamn burger and stop being such a pussy about it. A few vegetables and things won't kill the guy.
    victoria aut mors

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Furore View Post
    At that time of night, only two girls being on should be an occupational health and safety issue (or your country's equivalent). You should get your manager to install security to keep you more or less 100% safe be it some kind of metal enclosure around the counter at night or just hiring a nice big security guard.

Though if I was in your shoes I would have just roared at him to just eat his goddamn burger and stop being such a pussy about it. A few vegetables and things won't kill the guy.
    LOLOL! I don't even think I'm capable of "roaring" to be honest.
    I don't even yell in most cases.
    And I'm afraid he was just insane so... never know how insane people react. Dx
    But security... hmm... that sounds like both a good and fun idea. XD
    I think it'd be fun to harrass a security guard LOL. (I mean that in a friendly way of course)

Closed Thread

Thread Information