AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anime couple adventures?

Junior Member validuser is on a distinguished road validuser's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2011 10:29 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Anime couple adventures?

Most anime builds up romance throughout the series, and most likely, the two lead characters end up together in the last episode.
    I just wondered, is there any anime where the main protagonists are a couple from the very beginning,
    or maybe, around the half-way point?

Member Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2011 02:47 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Anime couple adventures?

Hmm, you have a good point.
    There's one i know of off the top of my head though.
    Ever heard of Bokura Ga Ita?
    It's one of the BEST romance anime's I've seen.
    In my opinion of course :3

Senior Member YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2011 05:49 AM
    Threads

I've heard of that series before & I totally agree with you in that it's very good indeed ^^

Member Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt has a reputation beyond repute Kiitkatt's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yupp yupp. I mean, I think the animation is hard to get used to though, if you're watching the anime.
    Cause it's a bit different from the others.
    But the story line is def worth it! XD

Senior Member YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I totally agree as you just can't ever beat a good high school love story/comedy! ^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Haha, appreciate the help girls. I usually like romance with a bit of action, but I'll definitely give this a go !

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You're very welcome.
    Though I thought you were just asking romance that doesn't start in the ending of an anime.
    If you were looking for romance/action animes, that's another story >> LOL
    Though, I'm glad I can help.
    Also, you might not like Bokura Ga Ita if you like action ... >>
    I think there's literally one action scene in there and it lasts for like 10 seconds. LOL

If you need anime suggestions, just lemme know :3
    I'll try my best to help you out x]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kiitkatt View Post
    You're very welcome.
    Though I thought you were just asking romance that doesn't start in the ending of an anime.
    If you were looking for romance/action animes, that's another story >> LOL
    Though, I'm glad I can help.
    Also, you might not like Bokura Ga Ita if you like action ... >>
    I think there's literally one action scene in there and it lasts for like 10 seconds. LOL

If you need anime suggestions, just lemme know :3
    I'll try my best to help you out x]
    You thought right! I was looking for any anime tbh. Cause I've seen sh!t loads of action anime, where there is romance between characters, but nothing concrete until the last episode. I havn't seen a completely romantic anime yet, so this ought to be a first. Will let you know how it goes lol.
    My usual, preferred taste in anime goes along the lines of Code Geass, Death Note, Gundam 00, Fairy Tail, Fullmetal Alchemist, Monster, & Black Lagoon, to name a few. Know any series with a similar-ish style ?
    Thanks a bunch for your help Kiitkkat ! Whats your anime taste anyway? What kind of sh!t are you into? Im guessing romance since you hang around this section quite a bit

Member BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2011 05:50 PM
    Threads

There are lots of series where the couple gets together in the beginning of the series and is boyfriend and girlfriend, dating and in a relationship the whole series with kissing, sex, marriage, weddings, break ups. Most are shoujo manga

Kare Kano
    Bokura ga Ita
    Fushigi Yuugi
    Ayashi no Ceres
    Sailor Moon
    The Devil Does Exist
    Mars
    Paradise Kiss
    Sensual Phrase
    Akuma De Sourou
    High School Debut
    Wild Act
    Happy Hustle High
    Fushigi Yugi
    Absolute Boyfriend
    Kare First Love
    Ceres Celestial Legend
    Sand Chronicles
    Ultra Cute
    Missile Happy!
    B.O.D.Y.
    Peach Girl
    Land of The Blindfolded
    Black Bird
    Honey Hunt
    Kaikan Phrase
    Nana
    Honey Hunt
    Ultra Maniac
    Marmalade Boy
    Koukou Debut

In these series the couples date, have sex, are boyfriend and girlfriend, get married, break up, have children and have serious, committed relationships with kissing, sex, going on dates and get together in the beginning of the series and are dating and in serious relationships.

I only read manga where the couple is dating and in a relationship and boyfriend and girlfriend during the series with kissing, sex, dating, going out on dates and is a couple in a relationship. I like series that show the couples dating and in relationships where the couple gets together in the beginning, early on and is dating and in a serious relationship during the series. The couple has to get together in the beginning because a real romance is about the couple as boyfriend and girlfriend and dating and in a relationship, not waiting. Read these manga, they have couples as boyfriend and girlfriend, dating, in relationships with kissing, sex, dates, marriage, having kids, break ups, drama and deep relationships. These are all romance manga. Romance manga are great and show couples dating and in relationships.
    Last edited by BeverlyHills90210Fan; 03-17-2011 at 07:48 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It's definately wise to check out some of the manga series along the same lines, even if they're not currently in anime form ^^

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information