AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sign up: Anime Forum Survivor RPG 1

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Sign up: Anime Forum Survivor RPG 1

Host: -Raiken-
    Confirmed Date: 2009-2010. Though I did resend a message just in case.

Is this a game? Technically I guess it could be considered one.. but not as much as people who click this thread may think! Basically I'd like sixteen people to reply to this thread.. stating they'd like to take part in this series, and trust me its fun! I've done it multiple times on sites like IMDB, Wetpaint, Xat and so on and mostly every single time it has gone over well! If you've ever seen the series you just might understand the point of the game, but if not I'll explain it for all of you guys and girls!

Object: Outlast the other fifteen contesants by outplaying them in a variety of challenges VIA PM/Thread! You'll be divided into two tribes of eight.. and once all sixteen of you sign up I'll pick a random ANIME character for you to play/roleplay as! Then I'll divide you into two tribes of eight, also again by random so that means some tribes might either appear fair/unfair depending on who you're grouped with! Once all sixteen players are chosen, I will then put up challenge dates a week before the game officially starts so everyone knows when/when they don't have to be on reporting for duty! Anyone can join and anyone could win. The prizes are as follow..

- Sole Survivor of Anime Forum RPG 1
    - Will receieve free graphics up to a year by a unique artist on xat
    - Reputation boost by me
    - On June 19th during a LIVE WWE PPV, I will promote his/her username on the poster and since I have really good seats it will most likely be shown on tv! How cool would it be to see your username on tv?

Now.. Once you recieve your tribes you will then get your anime characters and be able to reply to the official survivor thread with comments and also you'll be able to cheer on your team, though NO strategy playing is allowed via thread since that could really win/break a game for someone.. Lying + Backstabbing is a key factor in this game, and once the game is down to its final ten, then officially all members will be in one tribe.. Every three-seven days, the losing tribe will need to send me in private messages of who they want voted off the game.. and only the losing tribe can vote. I don't cheat so all votes I receive will be legit when shown. You have 48 hours maximum to cast your vote by the way!

I tried making this a RPG as much as possible.. Plus I've done it on many other forums! To avoid collection of spam, all members who do join this are allowed to post four times MAXIMUM a day, and if that rule is broken an infraction (not a forum one but a game/rpg one) might just be put into play!

More details will be provided shortly. In your reply, copy the numbers below and put your username in one of the sixteen slots! Pick wisely since one of the slots holds a HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL, which I'll get into more detail later!

1) Oizuyex
    2) ai_frostbite
    3) xRiikox
    4) iAnimeX
    5) The Rogue Doll
    6) Battousai_Ryuu
    7) Ensifer
    8) Kurogane
    9) Twelfth Levitation
    10) Infinita
    11) Tigris
    12) -GAZKUL-
    13) Arrancar Grimmjow
    14) Kylesico912
    15) Anuket
    16)

Have fun! Don't diss this game/rpg to you give it a whirl. Trust me.. you'll be impressed, plus I have a lot of experience in this field. So hopefully members/moderators/etc decide to at least try the game. I also noticed this game was tried before? Hmm.. I'm pretty sure this one could be easily five times better since I have so much experience. (:
    Last edited by Anime Forum; 03-08-2011 at 10:55 PM.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Sign up: Anime Forum Survivor RPG 1

I'll be glad to join, I can't wait!
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

^

Signed up, thanks for joining! Since you didn't pick a number I placed you at number 1.. which doesn't hold the idol.

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lying + backstabbing you say, eh? Glad this is just the cyber-web...

15) Anuket
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anuket View Post
    Lying + backstabbing you say, eh? Glad this is just the cyber-web...

15) Anuket
    ^

Welcome to the game! I signed you up, thanks for joining (:

Junior Member iAnimeX is on a distinguished road iAnimeX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2011 06:16 PM
    Threads

I would like to join this game! I would like spot 4
    Last edited by iAnimeX; 03-05-2011 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Needed to add something else I forgot to include.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

^

All signed up! Have fun! Btw welcome to the forum!

I need 13 more slots so join asap! I would like to get everyone added sooner than later since I go to WWE's Fatal Four way in June.. so I want the winner to receive 1/4 of his/her prize.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think I will give this a try...I am a bit uneasy about it but I will do my best. :3

10) Infinita

(If that's alright with you. )

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thanks for joining! That makes 4 members of 16. Hopefully since more are joining more will decide to sign up!

I can almost promise you'll enjoy this game!

Member Umbreon has a reputation beyond repute Umbreon has a reputation beyond repute Umbreon has a reputation beyond repute Umbreon has a reputation beyond repute Umbreon has a reputation beyond repute Umbreon has a reputation beyond repute Umbreon has a reputation beyond repute Umbreon has a reputation beyond repute Umbreon has a reputation beyond repute Umbreon has a reputation beyond repute Umbreon has a reputation beyond repute Umbreon's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Heart Cookie
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2011 12:55 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kagimori Shiori XFIRE ID: xgreed

I guess I'll join too. You convinced me. XD Spot 8, please.

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'll join, slot 13 please

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

^

Added Kurogane/Grimmjow (: Thanks for joining!

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I feel lucky so ill go with slot 13. *Gasp* yes 13

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'll have to give you another one since 13 is sadly taken. You'll get 14, if that's fine! : D. 13 didn't hold the idol anyways.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Sign me up! #03, please. (:

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sign me up too please

12. -GAZKUL-

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    Threads

-sigh- This wasn't approved by LPS I believe, so sadly I see this being locked. I'll sign up anyway, but in the future, read the stickies. They're there for a reason.
    11) Tigris

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tigris View Post
    -sigh- This wasn't approved by LPS I believe, so sadly I see this being locked. I'll sign up anyway, but in the future, read the stickies. They're there for a reason.
    11) Tigris
    Hello Tigris. I approved this back in 2009, though she may or may not remember. It was either her or another moderator that runs this part of the forum. Though I did resend a message just in case.. So next time you tell me to read the stickies, read the rest of my thread first.

All three of you added : P
    Last edited by Anime Forum; 03-06-2011 at 03:02 PM.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Might as well give it a shot. Could I have slot 7?

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Added to the list. Thanks for joining!

For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these; "It could have been" ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Manekineko Cancer Luna
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2013 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xXoTrinityoXx

ohh! id love to join!
    my lucky number is two, can i have slot two ?

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

^

Sure no problem! You're all signed up. Hope you have fun! This means only 4 slots remain so join asap!

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    Threads

Ah, I interpreted "confirmed date" as the target time you wanted to do it, not when it was approved. ^_^"" Thanks for clearing that up to my jumbled brain.

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tigris View Post
    Ah, I interpreted "confirmed date" as the target time you wanted to do it, not when it was approved. ^_^"" Thanks for clearing that up to my jumbled brain.
    No problemo. (: It happens to the best of us.
    (4 slots still open everyone) I'd love to have everyone signed up by Thursday latest!
    Last edited by Anime Forum; 03-07-2011 at 10:20 AM.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

The rogue devil is ready to play, please let me have the #5 spot

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information