AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Evangelion Movies

Hybrid View

Junior Member Nightshift is on a distinguished road Nightshift's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2011 09:02 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Question Evangelion Movies

Hey,

I'm planning on watching some episodes of Evangelion online, and if I like it I'll pick it up on dvd, along with the movies.The problem is the earlier movies seem to be hard to find, so I was wondering if anyone knew where they're available to purchase online or if there will be a rerelease of them in the future? Thanks.

Senior Member Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi's Avatar
    Gil
    Crappy
    Gifts Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2011 02:16 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Evangelion Movies

I don't think that there will be a rerelease, mainly because over the past few years anime has gained alot of popularity, and stores can't afford to keep every anime series in stock since so much new stuff is coming out.You may be able to find the old movies on an auction website, but remember it will be used, so don't expect too much out of it. And i'm sure you can still find the movies online for download. Just like you I haven't seen the movies either, so I have to get on to that right away

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information