Hello entrants, if you are not a fan of reading, this is the TLDR (too long didnt read) version of the below. You are not sending your entries via PM, you are posting them here. This contest is not anonymous, and is judge based. Your entries will be pitted against each based on when you post them; for example the last entry received versus the first entry received. The rules a little lighter versus the SOTW, but the themes will be consistent, all of which being presets in order to challenge you. So think of the judges as 'Clients' and you are working for their AnimeForum' company; if you want a little inspiration or drive to work by.
As always have fun. This contest is not designed for us to harbor bad feelings, but when the judges make their picks, we will elaborate in depth on their choices and will try go insofar as to give you insight and tips. But until then, see you a week from now.
Theme: Anime Preset
I give you an anime, you work around it. The anime is, Touhou. I know its not really an anime, but its pretty close for me.
Stocks provided below are optional.
1) The signature must not be larger than "500x200" and no smaller than “350x80”. Any signature over the limit in either direction will be disqualified.
2) Animation may be used provided its size does not exceed 1MB
3) Check with Serated if you are unsure about "appropriate content" for this contest (E.G. no ‘H’ based images or anything too ecchi)
4) All entries MUST be in by 19:00 GMT (non-adjusted) Wednesday, March 9th, 2011.
5) All entries MUST be have “Animegalleries.net” on your entry signature. Entries that do not have this will NOT be part of the competition unless edited.
6) By entering, you are giving ‘Animegalleries.net’ irrevocable right to use your entry through site promotion and so on (Artists will still be credited).
1) This topic will be acting as the receiving point and voting for the BOTM. All participants will post their entries here; this contest is NOT anonymous. All comments, concerns, questions, etc, shall be directed to Serated in the form of personal message.
2) Your entry must abide by the above rules, and must be made by you. It may not be used in any other contests on this forum, however, you may post it anywhere else you like during the waiting period. The entry must be made by you.
3) The process by how the entries are randomized will occur in one of 3 manors. 1, the first entry posted, will be pitted against the last entry posted. 2, the first entry posted, and the middle entry posted will be pitted against each other. 3, entries will be pitted against each other sequentially (Ie. The 1st and 3rd, the 2nd and 4th entries).