Hey guys,

forgive the noobness - I hope I am posting in the correct area. I need help remembering the name of an anime that was released I believe 1982-85. This is what I can remember from it.

- Main characters are male and female spies each working for the US, and USSR respectively
- The find two crystals that when combined form the star of david and projects a cryptic holographic map
- They are to locate what the map indicates before WWIII breaks out. Apparently all the nations are also looking for this
- Huge desert battle ensues and the two protagonists find the map item under the sand
- Turns out that the thing under the sand is starship, and in it is a large larvae that claims to be "God", and created our species
- A gun fight ensues in the starship and "God" is killed..

I can't remember the rest, the animation was pretty good with lots of explody type gunfights ..etc.

VHS only I think.

Thank you in advance to anyone who could help me figure this one out. I'd like to add it to my display case of rares...

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nanohurtz View Post
Hey guys,

forgive the noobness - I hope I am posting in the correct area. I need help remembering the name of an anime that was released I believe 1982-85. This is what I can remember from it.

- Main characters are male and female spies each working for the US, and USSR respectively
- The find two crystals that when combined form the star of david and projects a cryptic holographic map
- They are to locate what the map indicates before WWIII breaks out. Apparently all the nations are also looking for this
- Huge desert battle ensues and the two protagonists find the map item under the sand
- Turns out that the thing under the sand is starship, and in it is a large larvae that claims to be "God", and created our species
- A gun fight ensues in the starship and "God" is killed..

I can't remember the rest, the animation was pretty good with lots of explody type gunfights ..etc.

VHS only I think.

Thank you in advance to anyone who could help me figure this one out. I'd like to add it to my display case of rares...
Kindan No Mokushiroku Crystal Triangle...
I feel dumb.. thanks!