AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Magi Land

Senior Member Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Sushi Orange Dango Flowers Fan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2011 02:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Post Magi Land

SUMMERY: Vivid dreams and a gifted imagination by night, but these high school students have a normal mind by day like any other students. With roaming dreams that set them a drift at night they soon embark on a spirtiual quest that a entrusted dream vistor gave them. What sort of journey will they be heading into?

BACKGROUND MUSIC INCLUDED!
    Okay, so to make the story much more interesting I decided to add some BGM from Lucky star! Click on the youtube vid before the paragraph begins and enjoy!

ACT l: Lost in thoughts
    +
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

"Say Jun," Etsuko Fujihara asked. "have you noticed something different here?." Jun looked at Etsuko and then her surroundings. "...Now that you mentioned it," Jun Ando observed. "The place does look a bit blurry. It's hiding in the colorful land we used to know!." Etusko nodded with a worried expression. The land was colorful and bright but even the slightest foggy color would be exposed. "So...what do we do then?." Mana Yamasaki chimed in. Etsuko and Jun both glanced at each other and just shrugged. "What can we do?," Jun then replied. "this foggy air should lift up soon." Etsuko nodded, but Mana wasn't going to let her guard down. She honestly thought something was going on to happen.

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

....Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg gggggg!

*GASPS* Mana Yamasaki gasped as she heard her alarm ranged. "Oh, it's already morning!." Mana said with relief. She jumped out of bed and turned off her alarm. Last night...Mana thought. What Etusko and Jun said...is Magi land in trouble? Mana couldn't help herself but thought about her troubles. She wished it was "just" a dream but because of her gift she was given to be able to have infinite lucid dreams. Or so they call "Mix of both" [Refers to reality and the dream world]
    "Good morning Mana-Chan!." Jun said as she swung open her door.
    "Ah, good morning!." Mana said

"Strange dream last night eh?." Jun asked as they walked downstairs together.

"Wish it was just that!." Mana replied

"I know, but don't worry about a thing!," Jun reassured. "I'm sure it's nothing bad!."

"Okay ladies!," Maid Nao Okada announced. "are you ready for second semester?."

"Yea, yea defiantly!." Jun quickly replied.

"Me tooooo~." Mana sanged.

"Okay, that's wonderful..." Maid Nao began. "Hm? where's Etsuko? did she slept in?."
    Mana and Jun shrugged. "I dunno, she wouldn't miss the first day!." Jun informed.

"She must of left early!." Mana guessed.

Maid Nao was uncertain of either answer, so she believed either one. "Alright then," Maid Nao clapped. "You can go now and be sure to come back to the dorm by 5pm. There's going to be a important announcment." "We will!." Jun and Mana sanged as they left the dorm.

+

"...Did Etusko-chan leave?." Mana asked once they were on the monrail.

"Hm...I hope she did. (>_<) " Jun said.
    Mana began to doze off in thoughts. She did hope Etusko went to school early. Otherwise missing the first day of the second semester would be off to a bad start. She then gazed out the window as the monrail kept going. Mana loved the view of the near by ocean, city, and how the sun glistens on the monrail's window. It was alway a nice way to start off the morning.

+

"Mana, we are here!." Jun called out. As Mana was focused again Jun and Mana left the monrail. "Once again we have to walk eh?." Mana wined as they strolled down the street. Sorara High, that's were they go to school. From here they could see the view of the school but the walk seemed farther. Like looking into a binocular.

"FIRST DAY OF SEMESTER TWO!." A loud student boomed.

"YEA I KNOW RIGHT?!" Replied another loud student.

"It's gonna be a heck of a time again!."
    *Sighs* "So much excitement already?!," Mana said as she looked at her school. "why am I the only one who isn't looking forward to it?."
    Jun laughed. "You'll adjust; your just in vacation mode still!."

Mana couldn't argue, she was still wishing she was in home sleeping in. "Well let's go then!," Mana said. "the sooner we learn, the sooner we can stop (XD)." Mana laughed as she grabbed Jun by the arm.

UP NEXT ACT ll: Like no other!

Last edited by Nene-Chan; 02-22-2011 at 09:07 PM.
    GODDESS OF LOVELESSNESS
    Goddess Ailee: As long as there is love, there will be hatred.
    Understand it. Expect it. Fear it. Can you overcome it?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information