So, as you can see there have been some changes, and some additions. We now have a drawing contest, and if you like this contest, you should put some of your creativity to work at that. But I should just cut to the chase about the changes to the SOTW, and what the BOTM (Battle of the Month) is.
The SOTW is now going to be solely based upon popular voting, whereas the BOTM is going to be solely judge based. This comes off the heals of what happened with our earlier feud, so it doesnt happen again. But now that means there is no longer a judges pick, and no special badge that a person can wear around. As for the BOTM, I havent thought up a reward for it. You can enter in both these contests though, that is assuming you have the time to invest in them. If not, then what is more important to you? Being known as simply the most popular artist, or being known as the most talented artist? Think about it.
The sign up thread for the BOTM is here and works the same basic way as the SOTW. I hope to see more participation. http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...-March-Sign-Up
Signature of the Week #29 Theme
Theme: Stock Preset
Select and use one of the stocks provided to make a signature. I went a little overboard with the stocks, but whatever, I demand my extractions be used.
1) Your signature must be at least 390 by 90 pixels, and no larger than 450 by 200 pixels. If you use animation, the file size of the signature must not exceed 1 MB.
2) Entries are due on the date of Saturday, February 26th, 2011.
3) All entries must have the text ‘AnimeGalleries.net’ on them for.
4) By entering in this contest, you are allowing AnimeGalleries.net the right to use your signature for promotional reasons or otherwise.
1) Serated is not responsible for your entry following the contest’s theme or following any other above rules. If you have ANY questions pertaining to this contest, please PM Serated and your question will be swiftly answered to help.
2) Any comments, concerns, or important questions regarding the SOTW contest, or the weeks’ theme should be posted within this thread.
3) This contest is ANONYMOUS. Any discussions of entering, voting, deadlines, other otherwise will result in your entry and future participation within this contest being revoked.
4) You are allowed only 1 (one) entry for this contest. If you wish to make necessary changes to your entry, you are free to do so. You may NOT enter multiple versions of your entry.
All entries must be sent via PM to Serated before 7 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on February 26th, 2011. Please label your PM “SOTW 29 Entry” in order to avoid confusion.
Stocks are Mandatory.