AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Most badass woman in anime

Junior Member jfdluci is on a distinguished road jfdluci's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2011 03:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Most badass woman in anime

Hey people

I would be interested in hearing your opinion on who you think is the MOST BADASS female anime character out there. Your top 3 or if you can't find three, your #1 will do too.
    I'm making a top 10 list and i have quit a few nominations already. So i'd like to add some new nominations to the list

Here is the list of nominations I have already collected:

- claymore: teresa (strongest claymore ever!)

- black lagoon: Revy (badass woman that takes nothing from nobody)

- fairy tail: erza (strongest female character in fairy tail)

- One Piece: Nico Robin or Boa Hancock

- Gurren laggan: Yoko Littner (fights mechs with a gun)

- DBZ: android 18 (no need for explanation here)

- Kara no Kyokai: Shiki Ryogi (fights of mobs of people with a knife, very cool character)

- Fate Stay Night: Saber (she's Arthur and one of the strongest heroes)

- Kenichi: MMiu Furinji (granddaughter of the invincible superman, hayato furinji)

- Bleach: Yorouichi

- Berserk: Caska (she's a captain of the Hawks and a brutal badass)

Those are the nominees so far.

I am looking for more nominees for the list. So let me know your choices and why you chose them. Thanks!

2. Likes Volta, aeronml, Isrwallace liked this post
    Senior Member Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Ice Ornament Hot Chocolate
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2012 06:31 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Most badass woman in anime

Hellsing: Integra Hellsing. She is so fearless and awesome(especially in the manga) =D
    3x3 Eyes: Sanjiyan. She has cool demon powers and she also doesn't show much fear.
    and One Piece: Nico Robin. She has a power that seems so weak and lame but she makes it look deadly and awesome =3

4. Likes Ragenomics liked this post
    Senior Member Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2012 04:35 PM
    Threads

When it comes to actual "badassness" Revy from black lagoon wins without a doubt. Not only does she have the attitude down to the bone, but she can back it up to.

"Life's a game, no one gets out alive"

Straight Outta Motown! Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Paint Palette Mic Sunglasses
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2014 02:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Sleepy_Ninja313

Major Makoto Kusanagi from Ghost In The Shell
    Man that is whack!

Token Black Guy

Senior Member Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Bleach Urahara Hat Haruhi Suzumiya   Tsuruya Dragon Fan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2011 10:35 PM
    Threads

the major from ghost in the shell
    Religion, ideology, resources, land, spite, love or just because... No matter how pathetic the reason, it's enough to start war. War will never cease to exist... reasons can be thought up after the fact... Human nature pursues strife.
    Paine (Naruto Shippuden)

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Motoko Kusanagi wins this thread with no competition in sight.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

My winner, no contest: Oscar Francois de Jarjayes of Rose of Versailles fame

As her father was not blessed with a single son, he raised his youngest daughter as a boy (hence her name). At 14 she took command of the Royal French Guard, taking the Princess Marie Antoinette under her careful supervision. Over the years she moved up in the ranks and, when the French Revolution formally began while she was in her 30's, she

tearfully parted ways with Marie Antoinette in order to join (and in part command) a faction of the rebels. Towards the end, she led the attack on the Bastille.
    In short, she didn't need modern or future or even supernatural abilities to kick serious arse. She got by on her outstanding sword skills, her cunning, and her fierce determination.

Junior Member Isrwallace is on a distinguished road Isrwallace's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2012 07:30 PM
    Threads

Major Motoko kusanagi (from ghost in the shell)

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A-ko from Project A-Ko.

... because I haven't watched anime in a while, and i've never seen Ghost in the Shell.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

apparently only Moony knows how awesome A-ko is. Sure, Motoko is awesome, but I think A-ko could take her out, no problem

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

13. Thanks Miss Moonlight thanked for this post
    Member macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 09:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: D3F 8R1NG3R PSN ID: Massacre-Mace

Gasai Yuno from Mirai Nikki is the baddest female character out there coz she doesn't care if she gets hurt in the process of trying to kill some even if it's to kill her own self (and she does kill herself, more than once I must add).

Senior Member Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2012 12:51 AM
    Threads

Revy for sure.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I agree with Shiki and Revy.
    There's also Ein from Requiem for the Phantom

Can't forget about Senjougahara either. You don't have to be physically strong to utterly destroy an enemy's will to live by reminding them of their inferiority when compared to an ant.
    Senjougahara Fascination

Senior Member Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics's Avatar
    Gil
    Volatile
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2016 10:57 PM
    Threads

They've already been said, but:
    1) Caska from Berserk
    2) Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell
    3) Integra Hellsing from (duh) Hellsing

I'd be tempted to add Revy, but the three listed above just seem so much more in control than her that, to me at least, it kinda holds her back a little. Just my opinion, though.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Cannan, end of story.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 04:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

revy from black lagoone
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

Member AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts A Duck
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2012 05:20 PM
    Threads

Definitely Integra from Hellsing!
    She's just pure awesomeness..

Senior Member AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Drill Gurren Dai Gurren Dan K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2017 08:46 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Besides all that have been mentioned already I like
    1. Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop
    2. Radical Edward from Cowboy Bebop
    3. Re-l Mayer from Ergo Proxy

Senior Member Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Be Mine Soras Keyblade Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2018 10:02 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nickasaur PSN ID: Cloudynick Steam ID: xSykesx

Quote Originally Posted by macedadon View Post
    Gasai Yuno from Mirai Nikki is the baddest female character out there coz she doesn't care if she gets hurt in the process of trying to kill some even if it's to kill her own self (and she does kill herself, more than once I must add).
    Agreed.

23. Likes macedadon liked this post
    Junior Member NihongoMaster is on a distinguished road NihongoMaster's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 03:11 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeBboy View Post
    Besides all that have been mentioned already I like
    2. Radical Edward from Cowboy Bebop
    I second this one.

I do like Teresa!

And I'm a huge fan of Maya Natsume from Tenjo Tenge

Member Gensan Geek is on a distinguished road Gensan Geek's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Black Ribbon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2018 12:18 AM
    Threads

makina from shikabane hime

"The best way to avoid saying lies, is to say nothing at all".
    [/SIZE]

Junior Member aeronml has a reputation beyond repute aeronml has a reputation beyond repute aeronml has a reputation beyond repute aeronml has a reputation beyond repute aeronml has a reputation beyond repute aeronml has a reputation beyond repute aeronml has a reputation beyond repute aeronml has a reputation beyond repute aeronml has a reputation beyond repute aeronml has a reputation beyond repute aeronml has a reputation beyond repute aeronml's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2012 07:31 AM
    Threads

i have to say yoko littner because i loved gurren laggan and her

Thrust through the heavens with your spirit!! Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Flamingo Cake Lie
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2012 04:48 AM
    Threads

Senior Member John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Mars Crystal Henshin Pen Rainbow Ribbon Sagittarius
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 12:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Maka Albarn~! She's so cute and I like the way she fights. =o

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information