AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Card Captor Sakura

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

It's a CCS paper that I've done. Those images in the background aren't images, they are brushes. I think it looks decently personally, but there again I've been wrong before. Extracting Sakura was a pain in the butt. Did I get it all?
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Senior Member acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2005 06:34 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

that's pretty nice. a few things though, there's still some light pixles noticeable (mainly at her feet) but a small dark inner glow could fix that no prob. she's a bit grainy and washed out too, to fix the washed out just up the contrast and down the brightness a bit (shouldn't take much). also, her wing is covering up part of the a in sakura. the only other thing i can think of personally is to maybe blur the bg pics a bit.
    Sanity is a stereotype I wish not to be associated with, the same applies to normality.
    my MiniTokyo Gallery if you want bigger walls.

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

That's the thing. If I blur the BG pics, I blur the whole background. Those are brushes using the burn tool. Her wing is purposefully covering that A. ^_^
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Hm, agree, maybe just blur a bit the bg.
    And I'm not sure about the yellow border.

Serie~Blue Eternity EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2009 09:31 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Hehe I was wondering why you chose to cover the A lol. Wel other than that, just fix up the little pixels around her then ^^

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

don't know about you guys but the bg is a bit intense..She seems lost in the bg.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Okay, I added a outter glow to Sakura and a gaussian blur to the background. Any better? I hope this brought her foward and she's not as lost in the paper as before.

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yes much better.

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Yeah, better, but the char is still a bit washed out and grainy.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Originally posted by The Wizzard@Apr 9 2004, 12:49 PM
    Yeah, better, but the char is still a bit washed out and grainy.
    Any idea what I should do with it to get rid of the graininess?

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Hm, if u use PhotoShop try with SmartBlur (I think that this would be enough -> Radius - 1.0, Threshold 5.0, if it is still grainy maybe increase a bit the threshold).
    For the color, just increse a bit the contrast of the pic, then click Ctrl+U, increase a bit the "Saturation" and decreasse "Lightness"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

How's this?

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Hm, better with the pic quality, but in my opinion the char is too bright now

Senior Member souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Haruhi Suzumiya   Tsuruya
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2015 03:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Around her wings, the extraction is a bit messy.

CANDY POWER!!! Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2007 06:38 AM
    Threads

Thats so cute.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I know..it seems too hard on the eyes now. It's like dipped in strawberry jello.. (never been there) lol

Serie~Blue Eternity EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2009 09:31 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

yea she's a bit too bright, and the extraction around her could use a bit of work, some of the lines are thicker than others, so it looks kinda choppy, mainly on the wings and the hat/ribbon. It's getting better though ^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Here, how's lowering the opacity slightly? Oh, I added another dupe layer behind her and varied the opacity settings, is it less... 'bright' now?

Senior Member souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

It's to dull now, you should mabye give it a different BG, because the BG you have with Sakura and Eriol, and Ruby Moon hurts my eyes. Also smooth out the roughtness by her bow and wings, because the extraction is kind of choppy. Mabye try some brushes, you could probably get some from Deviant Art.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2006 03:09 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

sorry this one is not really my typ ... its my eyes only so dont worry
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Courier'><span id=\"618b7602591fe96996a4039c24957108\">Bokomon ARMY</span></span></span></span><SCRIPT language="JavaScript">animate('618b7602591fe96996a 4039c24957108', 'Blue');</SCRIPT>

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Hm, I&#39;m not sure if it is good to make Sakura transparent.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Hmmm okay, how about I try a different color background instead, would that help out at all? Oh, and to whomever suggested it; those are brushes in the background. ^_^

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I would suggest mabye a yellow or blue background.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

You know I think you can keep the red bg. I stood back away from my computer about 10 feet away and it looks good and clear, but I doubt anybody would be using the computer 10 feet away unless they have a wireless mouse and wireless keyboard and extremely good eye sight. ^^
    so I think it&#39;s just the blurriness that&#39;s causing the "hard on the eyes" when you are sitting up close to the wallpaper.. but try the blue or the yellow first.

aside note: I shoud have mention this before but the picture of Eriol is off the border..if you know what I mean, if you don&#39;t, take a closer look you will see.

Closed Thread

Thread Information