A place for the talented, the skilled, and the egotistic. Honestly identify the talents, skills, or any stuff you're good at that you want to brag about, describe, and find out what other people think about it. I also made this thread for me to reach a full realization that I'm not the only gifted person in this world. In a way, this humbles oneself that even with all the talents/skills we had, there are actually a lot of people who can do the same and can even do more. So I'll begin with myself:
1) Singing - since I was a child, I already love singing, and everyone in my family says that I sing really well, though I rarely sing in front of anyone besides them. Being a male, I can sing even mid to mid-high pitch female songs, which I find weird at myself.
2) Drumming - some say it's easy, I thought at first too, but it actually requires a high level of limb coordination, timing, and endurance. I've been practicing the drums for 3 years, and also made an audience clap hard.
3) Writing - a talent that my highschool English teachers discovered in me; I've been writing my own light novels, one on hiatus (The Chicken Ham Experiment), another regular (The Legend of Uta).
4) Drawing - a very recently discovered skill; I can already draw manga/anime-like drawings that you won't think of something made by a beginner.
5) Translation - I'm already a master of two languages: Filipino (native) and English, and currently mastering Japanese through lyrics translation/transliteration at Anime Lyrics.
6) Dancing - a talent that was discovered in me since I was a kid, but something I used to hate because I was always recruited to perform on stage.
7) Badminton - a sport that I love the most; I consider myself the best among my family, but sadly they learn some tricks from me and they become better, just nearly.
8) Luck - I was supposed to put "clairvoyance" but AF will hate me for it. I can guess correctly what will come out of a coin toss 87.5% of the time. I always win big at lottery every time I bet (5,000 or more). I'm afraid to try out the real one.
Well, that's just all I've got! What's your's?